Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Does the Skrumble Network have its website? Well I see its social media sites, and whitepaper as well as the link to its road map but what I am looking into is the website. I just wanted to see the website and sorry I found no link for that.

Hello their mate. Yes they have official website. https://skrumble.network/ I hope this will help, Many are confused on the first page because the OP didn't put a link there.

That seems like a really really dumb mistake. What kind of ICO announcement does not include a link to their website? That sounds like a noob mistake
strange that the developers have made such an error. All users need information about the project and can be found on the official website. I hope the team will be more attentive to provide news and updates about the project.
Its not an error, as you can see if you will going to click some of the image like the roadmap you will be directed to its skrumble network site. If you are a beginner or a newbie here in forum you will not know and going to click some of images that will directed you in what pages or information you were looking for. Better in this case to approach their admins or members who knows the site on the telegram chat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Does the Skrumble Network have its website? Well I see its social media sites, and whitepaper as well as the link to its road map but what I am looking into is the website. I just wanted to see the website and sorry I found no link for that.

Hello their mate. Yes they have official website. https://skrumble.network/ I hope this will help, Many are confused on the first page because the OP didn't put a link there.

That seems like a really really dumb mistake. What kind of ICO announcement does not include a link to their website? That sounds like a noob mistake
strange that the developers have made such an error. All users need information about the project and can be found on the official website. I hope the team will be more attentive to provide news and updates about the project.
Its not an error, as you can see if you will going to click some of the image like the roadmap you will be directed to its skrumble network site. If you are a beginner or a newbie here in forum you will not know and going to click some of images that will directed you in what pages or information you were looking for. Better in this case to approach their admins or members who knows the site on the telegram chat.
Thanks for sharing in detail which saves my time and approach the details in a right manner seems the links redirecting workflow is to gain traffic for their website and it is an advertising function.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Thanks for sharing in detail which saves my time and approach the details in a right manner seems the links redirecting workflow is to gain traffic for their website and it is an advertising function.
You're welcome man, Typically its not a advertisement but to get directly with their business outline or proposals. this is a common for those who are in a hype or highly standard ICO, which i am also thinking how they can become a standard of very promising if here they can't provide such complete in detail or even a good output in the first page of announcement thread.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

Based from the road map, they are currently working with the Dapp which I think people necessary to know the progress of it. This platform must probably have something because they are on their path which I supposed everything they have planned are well-executed due to the output that we already been seen.
The Dapp plan is unique though we are not aware of anything about it or its progress.I know that they a big plan how improve their project but sharing will help us what to do next
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

Is there any bounty program of Skrumble Network at this time? Or we only own the token via buy at exchange?

You just missed the airdrop campaign dude, Its already finished if you want to purchase some tokens go to the exchanges they have been listed.
And unless in this project in general distribution of airdrop was carried out? I probably too have missed this action as I haven't seen any information on this occasion.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

Based from the road map, they are currently working with the Dapp which I think people necessary to know the progress of it. This platform must probably have something because they are on their path which I supposed everything they have planned are well-executed due to the output that we already been seen.
What are the new features added on their dapp? Most project goes successful if they have some interesting and innovative ideas featured on the decentralized application.
Probably, the team are creating new and attractive features for the Dapp to ensure that the project be liked by the people. We just need to keep in visiting this Ann thread because sooner or later they will released it. Or we can also visit their telegram and ask the admins there about the new updates.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

For people who are predicting the price of Skrumble. It will always depend on the supply tokens or coins also the exchange of all traders and investors.
Everything can be different. Not always the price can grow only from the growth of the price of another coin. Price may depend on other factors.
Yes, we cannot predict any price and value of coin at this time, as some experts said that this time is recovery time for crypto market, but i don't see anything.
Yes indeed, nothing is visible at the moment. So far, there are no movements from cryptocurrency and what could be in the near future.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

That's pretty obvious they all do have sites man check their token info on etherscan does things are always mentioned. Is just basic

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

Is there any bounty program of Skrumble Network at this time? Or we only own the token via buy at exchange?

You just missed the airdrop campaign dude, Its already finished if you want to purchase some tokens go to the exchanges they have been listed.
And unless in this project in general distribution of airdrop was carried out? I probably too have missed this action as I haven't seen any information on this occasion.
It would be great if the development team answered this question in detail. For me and many supporters, this topic is also very interesting.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

In my opinion it was not. I did not see the information about the distribution of tokens. If she was, then the first page would be indicated.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

For people who are predicting the price of Skrumble. It will always depend on the supply tokens or coins also the exchange of all traders and investors.
Everything can be different. Not always the price can grow only from the growth of the price of another coin. Price may depend on other factors.
Yes, we cannot predict any price and value of coin at this time, as some experts said that this time is recovery time for crypto market, but i don't see anything.
Yes indeed, nothing is visible at the moment. So far, there are no movements from cryptocurrency and what could be in the near future.

This is a proof that the value really affects crypto market. What best to do for now is wait and give them more time until it will recover. I am confident that it will recover soon as long both side will stay strong in facing the challenges and cooperate in every action they make.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

This is a proof that the value really affects crypto market. What best to do for now is wait and give them more time until it will recover. I am confident that it will recover soon as long both side will stay strong in facing the challenges and cooperate in every action they make.
We cannot predict or proceed with assumptions to make a statement it is all the economy how it is depended based on the demand and supply accordingly the crypto flow is based for exceeding the price or falling down.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

It would be great if the development team answered this question in detail. For me and many supporters, this topic is also very interesting.
Precisely, that should be the flow of the reply that supposedly they send need to send the clients and supporters.  I we can't  please everyone but we makd offer them good out put to make them satisfied.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

According to new announcement from Skrumble's team : Ally has reached over 90,000 users!

But, the app is still in centralized version, and this number represents only the total users and not the active users. I'm also wondering if the register system would be still available when they convert to decentralized version in coming days ! and if this feature are adding to this version would be the same for decentralized version !
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

In my opinion it was not. I did not see the information about the distribution of tokens. If she was, then the first page would be indicated.
I suggest they should have a date schedule to answer questions on this thread even twice a week aside from having a social media group like telegram.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

I suggest they should have a date schedule to answer questions on this thread even twice a week aside from having a social media group like telegram.
Hopefully buddy, the question and quires that posted in this thread should be answered and assisted because some of the people if the thread are potential investors that might raising questions and looking for accurate information before they invest to the said project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Good idea, also if they told that in publi then people who are interested or even have doubts can post their questions the day before the date of the team answering questions and queries.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Good idea, also if they told that in publi then people who are interested or even have doubts can post their questions the day before the date of the team answering questions and queries.
Yes, so who doubted the project, its time to stop worrying now. Everything is under control by the developers and team members. Posibly they will synthesize one by one before they will post updates and address all the latest quires and questions, clarifications from the people in the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

Yes, so who doubted the project, its time to stop worrying now. Everything is under control by the developers and team members. Posibly they will synthesize one by one before they will post updates and address all the latest quires and questions, clarifications from the people in the market.
We need to get updated with the project so we should do connect with their social channels so that we will have an immediate communcation as the airdrop campaign is already completed.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:23:45 AM

According to new announcement from Skrumble's team : Ally has reached over 90,000 users!

But, the app is still in centralized version, and this number represents only the total users and not the active users. I'm also wondering if the register system would be still available when they convert to decentralized version in coming days ! and if this feature are adding to this version would be the same for decentralized version !

This a huge and great news for the team and also for the investors. I was wondering if what are their next plan from these one.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: