Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone betting on PUBG?  (Read 255 times)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

I also had no idea that you could even bet on this game. Are there actual competitions with professional gamers, like you see with CS;GO/Starcraft/Etc?
Couldn't really find any other websites offering it, so I reckon gambling on it must not be that popular.

Or am I missing something here?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

I also had no idea that you could even bet on this game. Are there actual competitions with professional gamers, like you see with CS;GO/Starcraft/Etc?
Couldn't really find any other websites offering it, so I reckon gambling on it must not be that popular.

Are you ready to stop from your break? @eternalgloom Kidding. I think you're not missing anything.

I was surprised too, competitive competitions with PUBG would mean a lot of players and a lot of people be spectating. I haven't tried searching for it but I think there would be a lot of players to watch from (from a point of view of a viewer). I think the popularity of betting on it is really hard to find, probably just with other people and no actual site accepts it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btctalk4life

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

There are actual competitions with professional gamers like you see on Dota2, CS;GO and LoL. Actually you can bet too on this esports match.

avikz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Are you ready to stop from your break? @eternalgloom Kidding. I think you're not missing anything.

I was surprised too, competitive competitions with PUBG would mean a lot of players and a lot of people be spectating. I haven't tried searching for it but I think there would be a lot of players to watch from (from a point of view of a viewer). I think the popularity of betting on it is really hard to find, probably just with other people and no actual site accepts it.

It's not the kind of betting that you are thinking here in PUBG! Here the players are betting on their own capability. There is no third party betting on any player here! It's very simple, you pay 20 bucks for registration and receive 15 bucks for each kill you complete in the game. Your stats are visible after the game and the organizers will verify it after each game and pay you back.

From the organizers point of view, it is hugely profitable venture. From each game the profitability is 26.5% on each game!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: