Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the real hidden gem: EGC  (Read 322 times)
matteo96 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 04:16:17 PM by matteo96

Edit : this is the first time that i make a bad call.

it was too early, i thought that 1000 sats was the bottom, but it managed to go even further down, to 800 sats

but i think that this entry point is perfect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

hurry to say that egc is a hidden gem, the market is not stable and the bull run will not happen in the near future. but if you are sure, why not and indeed now is the right time to buy.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evergreencoin/#markets
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:47:35 AM

well traded on bittrex https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/evergreencoin
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:34:03 AM

hurry to say that egc is a hidden gem, the market is not stable and the bull run will not happen in the near future. but if you are sure, why not and indeed now is the right time to buy.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evergreencoin/#markets

true dat, its hard to detect a good hidden gem. by the time you realise, it might be too late.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

dont know if this is a real hidden gem...
will have a look on it, thank you!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

I bought some evergreen coins long time ago and if I'm not wrong the value went to the floor because of delisting in Bittrex (lack of volume) so I lost a lot of money. I didn't know that it was listed again. Anyway, it's true that the price is very low, but taking into account that it's so low for almost every single coin/token and it only offers a 10x with so little volume, I don't think it's such a good investment opportunity right now.

I should research more and see whether the team keeps on developing and what plans have for the future of the currency; otherwise, I would prefer to invest in some more robust low caps like ONION, UTK, SOMA, PPP... with much more potential to the ATH (60x?), and with teams that kept working hard during the bear season. Even high caps like ICX may make a 15x quite easily in a bull run, or TEZOS whom price ceiling is still unexplored.
ImpaT

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Nobody knows exact day of pumping any coin besides the manipulators who never say about it before the pump. Don't be an idiotts
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

Nobody knows exact day of pumping any coin besides the manipulators who never say about it before the pump. Don't be an idiotts
I agree on you. Sometimes people will speculate to assist if someone will bite with their speculation as they have already buy it at much cheaper price. It's just a trap for me.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

I bought some evergreen coins long time ago and if I'm not wrong the value went to the floor because of delisting in Bittrex (lack of volume) so I lost a lot of money. I didn't know that it was listed again. Anyway, it's true that the price is very low, but taking into account that it's so low for almost every single coin/token and it only offers a 10x with so little volume, I don't think it's such a good investment opportunity right now.

I should research more and see whether the team keeps on developing and what plans have for the future of the currency; otherwise, I would prefer to invest in some more robust low caps like ONION, UTK, SOMA, PPP... with much more potential to the ATH (60x?), and with teams that kept working hard during the bear season. Even high caps like ICX may make a 15x quite easily in a bull run, or TEZOS whom price ceiling is still unexplored.

Thanks for pointing that out, when coins get delisted due to low trade volumes they will rarely rise without major news like being listed on a bigger better exchange. Onion has good trade volume, and SONM does as well. Both low market cap coins with high potential so these are worth investing in

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

Thanks for pointing that out, when coins get delisted due to low trade volumes they will rarely rise without major news like being listed on a bigger better exchange. Onion has good trade volume, and SONM does as well. Both low market cap coins with high potential so these are worth investing in

It was never delisted
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

You could see my past topics, all written before some big pump:OST, BLT, GAME, MTL, MCO

today i want to talk you about evergreen coin, EGC
This is my favourite project out there

Its market cap went all the way down to 800k.

so, if it reaches 8 millions again(really easy target), it's a x10 from here.

Moreover, it has a great purpouse.

By staking it in your walllet, you get 7% yearly.

And a little part of it goes to environmental causes, they planted a lot of trees, and dug water wells for development countries.

The team is great and i love the idea, they really deserve support and success.
I think it is looks like a hidden promotion because it is not really satisfy my needs because number of projects are down in the market so any time all the tokens are follow the Bitcoin and Ethereum way. Many platforms are provide 8% in yearly so it is not a best project in this market. My only advice for all the crypto hunters try to stay away in unknown tokens because anytime it will die in the market.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
greennesslatern

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

You could see my past topics, all written before some big pump:OST, BLT, GAME, MTL, MCO

today i want to talk you about evergreen coin, EGC
This is my favourite project out there

Its market cap went all the way down to 800k.

so, if it reaches 8 millions again(really easy target), it's a x10 from here.

Moreover, it has a great purpouse.

By staking it in your walllet, you get 7% yearly.

And a little part of it goes to environmental causes, they planted a lot of trees, and dug water wells for development countries.

The team is great and i love the idea, they really deserve support and success.
thanks for the tip. will give it a close look. from what you say seems promising, but will go and do my research Wink
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

well i called this too early.

but now, after another drop, with 600k marketcap , it could explode in any moment .
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

well i called this too early.

but now, after another drop, with 600k marketcap , it could explode in any moment .
while the cryptocurrency market will be in a bad state, I very little believe in the development and price growth of even the most promising projects .
Tcpark

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

The real hiidden gem is EGT) Egretia now is on the deep, its high time to purchase it, cause it has really cool platform and devs
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

When someone talks about hidden gems, I'm not believing them anymore.
I'm tired of hearing those hidden gems in the crypto market and its already in front of you but you are still blinding yourself.
The hidden gem aren't those type of coins, there's no more hidden gems most of them were exposed already.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

it was too early, i thought that 1000 sats was the bottom, but it managed to go even further down, to 800 sats

I'm done with these kind of words when people do say that the coins they had bought is a hidden gem but still end up on being a trash.
I don't know and didn't tend to read up about that EGC thing but be sure that you do know how to exit when things becomes worst
when it comes to its market price.Always protect your profit and buyback if there are chances but these are only suitable for top coins not on low volume ones.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

You are PR for an altcoin and I think you need to give us more information about it. We need an attraction from the special things of that altcoin. Add the extra things altcoin has that other altcoins do not have.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
matteo96 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

You are PR for an altcoin and I think you need to give us more information about it. We need an attraction from the special things of that altcoin. Add the extra things altcoin has that other altcoins do not have.

PR? ahahahahahah
i bought this shitcoin because the charts said that it was about to bounce, and after the pump i sold it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: