Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apart from trading where else to use crypto?  (Read 2224 times)
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:04:45 AM

there are many retailers who accept crypto at this time, so crypto is not only used for trading, it can be used like money for daily transactions

I think that is just in your place since Bitcoin is not really that popular to our place. People don't really know what Bitcoin is, it may be reported or being talked about in the news but people don't really use it. I asked some of friends one time about it and what they know is that it is a crypto currency being used to scam other people which is not really true. It is just used by scammers as an exit.
Crypto coins are using in different ways of life; Bitcoin is using as payment of loans in German banks, besides which it is using as payment mode between high trading companies.

Furthermore, one of the best usages of Bitcoin apart trading is investment, if you have investment here then consider you are involved in mega-investment source. With the passage of time, all these uses are taking place and Bitcoin is gaining strength that may appear in upcoming-future days.

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

In addition to trading, tokens can be used for their intended purpose. Because of the volatility of their prices, they are mainly used for trading, however, each coin was created with specific goals, objectives and functions.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

More than 90% of ICOs (still a wide margin) lack pure utility aside from trading values. Among freelancers, people may trade one crypto for another, but in a brick and mortar business scenario, crypto has little to no impact. For example if I walk into a store I could get the credit card and a few other payment options. Still, with the over abundance of crypto technologies and their native tokens, only a handful of stores have barcodes for bitcoin and a few other payment coin types.

I think we need more radical real world businesses tokenizing their products and using this 'tokenization' as a means to garner support for mainstream crypto adoption. Like rewarding people loyalties for using their products.

Does anyone else here share the same concerns, or do you know a coin that is owned by real businesses for such purposes?
To invest in, invest in our crypto currencies or invest by keeping it in your safest wallet. You can also purchased I thinkin online shop that are accepting btc as mode of payments also.
Fromse

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

there are many retailers who accept crypto at this time, so crypto is not only used for trading, it can be used like money for daily transactions

I think that is just in your place since Bitcoin is not really that popular to our place. People don't really know what Bitcoin is, it may be reported or being talked about in the news but people don't really use it. I asked some of friends one time about it and what they know is that it is a crypto currency being used to scam other people which is not really true. It is just used by scammers as an exit.
Bitcoin popularity is now increasing from time to time. I can see that most of the places where bitcoin was not too much popular now even there people are using bitcoin for different purposes. In my area I think that there are now some shops who are accepting bitcoin for shopping there.
Scompe_BTC

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

More than 90% of ICOs (still a wide margin) lack pure utility aside from trading values. Among freelancers, people may trade one crypto for another, but in a brick and mortar business scenario, crypto has little to no impact. For example if I walk into a store I could get the credit card and a few other payment options. Still, with the over abundance of crypto technologies and their native tokens, only a handful of stores have barcodes for bitcoin and a few other payment coin types.

I think we need more radical real world businesses tokenizing their products and using this 'tokenization' as a means to garner support for mainstream crypto adoption. Like rewarding people loyalties for using their products.

Does anyone else here share the same concerns, or do you know a coin that is owned by real businesses for such purposes?
Aside from trading, I personally use crypto to buy prepaid loads, paying bills, investments and I think I will soon try to use it to purchase goods and services here in my country as cryptocurrency is getting bigger and bigger. I juat hope that more and more merchants will be popping up in the near future as it is more convenient to transact with crypto than the usual fiat money most especially when dealing online.

Speaking of merchants, I know a project that's paving way for more merchant adoption of cryptos. Modern Finance Chain (mfx token) will be like Dash or PundiX, only better! It wont require a bulky hardware, in fact, no hardware required at all, just the merchant's mobile phone, the platform's software and freedom of numerous  cryptos that could be used to pay for services. Whats more? Instant crypto to fiat gateway. These are features i think commerce needs.
I mostly use my coins for my daily needs. I have no other job and I only earn from this forum. I earn handsome money from these campaigns and cash out my coins when I need money. I think that cryptocurrency should be used as our local currency so that more and more people join us and make the way for bitcoin’s overtaking the market in the near future.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

nothing else. purpose of crypto is replacing current money. in the form of digital.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

people are mostly use crypto for trading but there can be other benefits also company can their employee with crypto tokens or currency.
Like there are project which are outsourcing people from different countries as a freelancer.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

Because of crypto value volatility, business sectors won't risk tokenizing their product. Maybe few decades from now when adoption rate will reach 100% and when crypto values achieve stability, I bet that's the right time for some businesses to make use of the technology at the highest level possible. Don't worry we are moving forward to that moment in time that everything we purchase will be tokenized and hoping that it would give positive impact to both consumers and merchants.

Indeed, 100% adaption rate will become possible if all nations will unite to recognize Bitcoin as alternative currency in which if this will happen then the existing products and commodities will embrace the use of crypto platform in which for sure they will help towards prosperity if Bitcoin is acceptable anywhere in the world. Hopefully it will happen as everyday more and more nations are now legalizing Bitcoin as alternative currency for investment and direct spending.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

To invest in, invest in our crypto currencies or invest by keeping it in your safest wallet. You can also purchased I thinkin online shop that are accepting btc as mode of payments also.
For the meantime, indeed cryptocurrency have not been widely used in our life everyday,
but in the future I'm sure will be a growing of Online payments that receive Crypto as means of payment.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

for now it is time for crypto to be used for real business as a means of transaction or investment. because the use of crypto which is only an investment asset and trading in their own market will make it difficult to rise again. It looks like Kirpto was created and they play in their own zone, it hasn't come out to real business and this is what CEO and crypto founders really need to pay attention to.
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

I'm constantly searching out projects with interesting use cases and with a lot more diverse application of blockchain than just payment and trading. I was attracted to Gymrewards, sadly the full potential of this project is yet to be fully expressed, hence another undervalued asset in the stream of overpopulated ICOs and tokenized assets.

However, I recently stumble upon HiNounou, and I'm kinda pro about the project as they have such a concise and ready market for the product they are developing. Using blockchain, AI and other tech appendixes are truly becoming a cliche, but one with an extraordinary market potential and a string of partnerships and well-versed project leads, you can't go wrong. Oh and mix that with the Asian economy - practically anything of value sells there - and you'd find yourself another gem mine.

You can check out the Hinounou project, remember to DYOR, but I'm certain there's something of value here.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:15:25 AM

for now it is time for crypto to be used for real business as a means of transaction or investment. because the use of crypto which is only an investment asset and trading in their own market will make it difficult to rise again. It looks like Kirpto was created and they play in their own zone, it hasn't come out to real business and this is what CEO and crypto founders really need to pay attention to.
right, to be able to develop widely indeed the use in real life is needed, so that more people will use it. but it is indeed a constraint on regulation, where many countries have not allowed it
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:48:30 AM

I think that is the biggest factor in crypto currency. It has to be of use to us. I mean I've seen crypto currency used for internet services and premium content. But if we see crypto currency used to order pizza, book a hotel room or pay for utilities then i think crypto currency will be big. I just hope it happens sooner than later.

PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

I'm constantly searching out projects with interesting use cases and with a lot more diverse application of blockchain than just payment and trading. I was attracted to Gymrewards, sadly the full potential of this project is yet to be fully expressed, hence another undervalued asset in the stream of overpopulated ICOs and tokenized assets.

However, I recently stumble upon HiNounou, and I'm kinda pro about the project as they have such a concise and ready market for the product they are developing. Using blockchain, AI and other tech appendixes are truly becoming a cliche, but one with an extraordinary market potential and a string of partnerships and well-versed project leads, you can't go wrong. Oh and mix that with the Asian economy - practically anything of value sells there - and you'd find yourself another gem mine.

You can check out the Hinounou project, remember to DYOR, but I'm certain there's something of value here.

I read their WP,  and they really seem like an interesting project.  I love the prospects they have for senior citizens,  their AI integration with blockchain-which is where the tech industry is headed. And with the way the world is going,  if we aren't careful,  we'll soon be run over by seniors Wink. So it's a good thing a project like this is in place. 
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

Crypto coins are using in different ways of life; Bitcoin is using as payment of loans in German banks, besides which it is using as payment mode between high trading companies.

Furthermore, one of the best usages of Bitcoin apart trading is investment, if you have investment here then consider you are involved in mega-investment source. With the passage of time, all these uses are taking place and Bitcoin is gaining strength that may appear in upcoming-future days.

Thats right. bitcoin is not just an investment or trade. there are many functions of bitcoin depending on what your creativity uses it
for. I use it myself for currency and payment. maybe in the future we can use bitcoin for many more things
Zalura

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:11:39 AM

Because of crypto value volatility, business sectors won't risk tokenizing their product. Maybe few decades from now when adoption rate will reach 100% and when crypto values achieve stability, I bet that's the right time for some businesses to make use of the technology at the highest level possible. Don't worry we are moving forward to that moment in time that everything we purchase will be tokenized and hoping that it would give positive impact to both consumers and merchants.
maybe now there are already a lot of business people who have used crypto in conducting their buying and selling activities, indeed for now the use is still limited to developed countries only and only to a certain extent, but to be evenly distributed throughout the world maybe the time needed is not too long if we look at the positive side and the convenience offered by the krypto currency.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

Cryptocurrency is still young in the system without the knowledge of many people around the globe yet it has been accepted by some online shops where users can purchase goods and services with cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, LTC etc) aside trading on exchanging sites. Online shops like overstock.com, eGifter, Expedia etc accept cryptocurrency.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

Cryptocurrency is still young in the system without the knowledge of many people around the globe yet it has been accepted by some online shops where users can purchase goods and services with cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, LTC etc) aside trading on exchanging sites. Online shops like overstock.com, eGifter, Expedia etc accept cryptocurrency.

Yes, it is what Satoshi was aiming before in which bitcoin would be use as currency - as a mode of payment rather than just an investment. Maybe he didn't expect that the price would become this much nowadays because there is still no certainty before if it would be widely accepted before and now it happened that due to his idea, a bunch of other ideas appear wherein we cannot only use cryptocurrency as a currency but in other purposes as well due to blockchain technology and the creation of smart contracts.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

now the benefits of crypto have not yet been felt, but in the future the digital world financial transaction revolution will switch to using the blockchain network even using crypto for certain payments depending on the crypto and platfom functions of each .
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:40:15 AM

With regards to business they are slowly accepting crytocurrency as a form of payment like for example this particular business in the Philippines which is called the blockchain fuel, they are already accepting bitcoin as payment which is a positive news because this will open the eyes of other business to incorpate bitcoin payments to their businesses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: