Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons you should avoid selling out of panic  (Read 879 times)
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

Replace EMOTIONS with TRUST, then you'll be very positive about the market. Remember to be bullish with the trusted coins. Down market is normal with these kinds of coins, these coins will sure go up in the future. Its technology will be responsible for its success not based on speculations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

I think it's always better to be bagholder than panic seller! I lost a lot of money panic selling and not the only one, and you are not in loss until you sell!
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

If you are aware enough of the future of money you will buy more cryptos. Given that the price is stable at 6500 usd. Then suddenly it drops 6300 are you afraid that you're loosimg ur money? I think no. So if you're an intelligent person you shouldn't sell anything.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

It's stupid to make a panic sale. At the moment the market is very low. The bull will come soon and the losses will be compensated.
How do you believe cryptocurrency will bull run? and why does a panic always have a negative image? You make conclusions too quickly cause no one will know where the price of cryptocurrency will move, might up or might down. An expert price cryptocurrency will reach $ ... and blubbering, but does that happen? not yet, it was just speculation. And for someone who did panic selling and he/she will have a negative image by everyone, I think that is not an essential truth. Everyone has their own strategies, he/she will buy or sell it's up to them, because they know the consequences they will get afterwards.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Making decision based on panic situation is always end up getting worst result. not just in cryptocurrency, even in our life that will also giving an awful result. so i'll keep trying to make a decision when i've got my sense.

Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

if I'm just the opposite, bro. I am very happy if there are people who sell their coins in panic. By using such a situation, I can get a substantial profit, bro ..

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

I should call those crypto investors as wise traders. Even not a pro can do all of those things but the factors are correct.

if I'm just the opposite, bro. I am very happy if there are people who sell their coins in panic. By using such a situation, I can get a substantial profit, bro ..
I'm not happy seeing the misfortune of others and is being caught up with their feelings. Though this market turns like that but its a cycle and we can't control their decisions if ever they are in panic. I'd love to see them learn the tips and educate themselves as well while staying here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:44:25 PM

no need to panic and have to sell it right away because currently the market is still low, if you don't want to lose money you should just save it first, don't try to sell it, wait until it gets better and sell it
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

Many investors came here with literally zero experience from stocks etc. They are fully responsible for their actions, but they are very rarely influenced by their logic. Emotions are not that easy to handle when you do not know what do you really expect from your investment in the first place. Well, most of the people learn on their mistakes for their whole life and trading is not an exception. No one should invest more than they can afford to lose. If you deem it as an experiment or a hobby, you are most likely going to be in a better position than someone who is trying to make the gamble of their life. I know that people are trying to make a living from it, but let's be honest, how many of them are really successful? It is a zero-sum game and if you are not capable to understand it, you are going to lose it sooner or later.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

For me I think it is very good if people sell out of panic
Why ?

If they don’t panic sell, how can we buy so cheap ??
If they don’t sell in a rush, we can’t get more fun and red candles to buy

So I encourage everyone to do as they seem pleased 
Panic sellers are what the old investors waiting for to dump the price on the market and buy cheap. Many are getting opportunity towards it while others are losing from it. When there is no panic sellers, there will be no change in value and long term investment is not so good but trading do because they could gain even small profit. We should give thanks to those who open an opportunity to others.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
veroku

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

Never and in any business you should give in panicheskiy mood. And furthermore to make transactions, to sell or buy in such state. In hundred percent from hundred - you will make not correct decisions. Recover, and then already decide what to do.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

Absolutely true, people forget that this is an investment like any other, and as we have seen in hundreds of examples we always have to think with a cold head when it comes down to money, emotions are good for many aspects of life, but not to handle money because they are almost always wrong, the best thing we can do as investors is to analyze the information we have and take action from there.

Bitcoin to the moon
Thinkable999

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

Panic sell won't bring you any good.If you want get your money back with profit you must not panic.Rather keep calm and wait for the right moment.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

Before taking part of any investment, you should have done the necessary options for consideration like doing a research about that particular crypto coin or an ICO token. Once you made up your mind, then go for it and I would suggest that in times of bearish market, don't let your emotions over run your decision making instead decide  base on your analysis of the current market condition and most importantly, do not do panic selling since it will just ruin the purpose of your investment.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

a very good point here but also we should not forget about a different group of people who do the opposite extreme case of this suggestion meaning they hold on to whatever they have out of confusion and lack of understanding. not selling is not always a good option. you sometimes need to sell to prevent big losses that can take away all of your money. bag holding is never a good idea.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

The cryptocurrency market is made up of so many people who do not have any experience with the world of investing whatsoever as cryptocurrency is democratizing access for all people anywhere...and this is good news but the side-effect is that inexperienced people can easily be swayed by emotions especially if they are watching the news which can be negative and sadly this kind of sentiment is affecting the general condition of the market. When people are panicking the market can be down but of course this can be the best opportunity to pick up good coins and tokens which really have a long-term potential. However, this should not be applied to shitcoin or worse scam project which really do not have any future no matter what.

signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

All valid reasons to avoid selling out of panic. a lot of people seem to fall into the path of selling their coins out of panic when they see the price just go down a little bit, I always think to myself how they are going to regret selling their coins for such low prices when the coins start doing better. The best option is to always hold and wait out the bear market.
only investors who do not understand and know all the risks that will be gained in investing and the confidence and patience that investors do not have panic and fear in investing
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Panic in any ways and in any situation does not bring any good for it hinders your brain to come up with good and wise decisions.In cryptocurrency ,panic selling won't do any good to both the coin holder and the rest of the community for it triggers more dump on the price.Emotions must be set aside in order to progress in this field of industry.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

the reason why I don't panic about the crypto market now is that I think that trust is full of crypto. because that trust can make us calm if we see the crypto market moving down. surely we as holders will still think the market will rise again, we will not lose our money. I think it's already enough to make us calm and not panic when the market goes down.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

if you make a sale when you panic then you will not think about the profit or loss that you will get you will not think rationally, but you think using your emotions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: