Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitsClicker - The ads surfing site closest to AdBTC.top that we can get  (Read 193 times)
faucetexpert (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:28:56 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 01:20:54 PM by faucetexpert

https://faucetexpert.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/bitsclicker.png?w=900

BitsClicker is a new ads surfing site that allows us to earn Bitcoin. There are alot of ads surfing BTC sites available out there and it is fair to say AdBTC.top is the best among them all in term of pay out and surfing mechanism.

A lot of newer sites are trying to mimic the success of AdBTC.top but in my humble opinion, AdBTC.top is still wins by miles. I have tried a lot of them and I dare to say BitsClicker is the closest site to AdBTC.top we can get for the time being.

Why? BitsClicker provides two earning methods for the moment. One of them is the traditional “PTC Ads” method where we need to stay active on the ad pages until the timer runs out in order to earn. Another one though is the “Surf Ads” method. This is very similar to AdBTC.top ads surfing mechanism. We do not need to stay active on the ad pages. We can just do something else while waiting for the timer to run out.

Downsides: (I only compare it with AdBTC.top)

• Relatively high withdrawal limit (15k Satoshis)
  • Lower pay out per ads (This is a new site, I really hope the pay out can be much better after it gains traffic and more advertisers.)
  • Limited ads per day (Same reason as above)
  • Using a captcha system which is slightly more complicated than the mathematics captcha used by AdBTC.top. Well, at least it is not Recaptcha and there is no captcha for “Surf Ads” currently.
  • Legit? Scam? Let’s see.

The referral commission is a pretty standard 20%.

Visit my blog here and lets try this faucet out together.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/2018/10/03/testing-bitsclicker-need-your-help/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

Update: 1st payment request sent. Waiting for confirmation.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Update: 1st payment request sent. Waiting for confirmation.

Still waiting as for now.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

Update:

PTC wall is added. Now we can earn points and convert them to satoshis whenever we want.
Mirae

Activity: 416
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Update:

PTC wall is added. Now we can earn points and convert them to satoshis whenever we want.
Have you received that requested payment tho

SCAM ALERT: The Rock Trading Exchange (www.therocktrading.com): Deceives bitcoiners to create unverified accounts, blocks the withdrawals covertly in order to let the user keep depositing money and uses every pretext to keep it blocked "forever".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
https://www.coinmedicate.com/the-rock-trading-selective-scam/
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

Update:

Have you received that requested payment tho

Sadly I haven't. According to their homepage, they haven't paid out a single Satoshis yet. I will give them sometime and decide later whether to abandon the ship.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

you should not support new projects from witch you never got payed .....
You referrals will be much more happy when you invete them to a still know and trusted page.

regards
emreke

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

we are waiting a new update for bitclicker. It should include high payment ads.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

you should not support new projects from witch you never got payed .....
You referrals will be much more happy when you invete them to a still know and trusted page.

regards

Hmm.. please read what I wrote mate. I am making everyone aware of the fact that the site is new and I am not ruling out the possibility that this site is an outright scam. Someone needs to try a new faucet out in order to know whether it is legit or not right? Please be reasonable.

As an update, I am losing my confidence on this site. I won't jump the gun and say it is a scam for now though. I do believe there is or was a bug with the referral claims. I reached the minimum withdrawal amount in just 3 days saying my 5 referrals had made around 30k satoshis claim which was not really mathematically possible. I tried to withdraw but i have received nothing so far. And I failed to contact the owner regarding this issue.

So I can't come into a conclusion whether is this really a scam site or they are just trying to overcome the bugged system. So I decided to give them more time and also wait for other users to share more info in forums such as BMF.

Anyway, I am pretty sure all my readers know the difference between "legit" and "testing".

Cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: