Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin really stabilize any country's economy level?  (Read 2576 times)
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

I think btc to increase a country's GDP or change a country's economy may be difficult for now because the anonymous nature of BTC will make it difficult to calculate into a country's GDP, especially to measure the economic level of a country that requires a detailed calculation, the nature of BTC this anonymity also makes many governments make rules against BTC to avoid money laundering
Bitcoin is highly volatile and can not control by any one. Fiat and bitcoin and never live with each other. If you once use bitcoin you'll never use your fiat because its tax free and no one want to give any taxes.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

I don't think so. I think not everybody can fully understand how bitcoin works. bitcoin has its own advantages and disadvantages and I think if it can stabilize any country's economy level but I also think that it has negative side effects.

We cannot really say things with just analyzing it without proper proofs. Thing may happen but it may not. But then it has a point telling that Bitcoin has negativity and positivity. We can say that there is a chance but then it night be good or bad. I comprehend stability when people do work and consume what they work for.

Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

As we all have been speaking many times that Bitcoin possesses the power to diminish the use of fiat in a country where it's welcomed with full hearts, I wish to know that does it really have the ability to cope up with the challenges a country's economy faces? Can it help in the growth of their GDP?

As we know, Bitcoin is limited in number whereas Federal Reserve has the power to do monetary easing when things go wild with their economy levels. So with such limitations, can Bitcoin really stabilize any country's economic issues?

If bitcoin system implemented on monetary system, i am believe government can control the inflation. With controlled inflation, peoples asset not decrease on the value and it will increasing wealth
It will but not in this time because in many countries bitcoin is still not welcomed and it will take more time for such countries to accept and legalize bitcoin as their regular currency. When a country legalizes bitcoin the people will freely invest and trade in bitcoin and government will impose tax on bitcoin transactions. By this way the government can improve its revenue.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

On my own thought, bitcoin can help to stabilize any country's economy level because people may exchange their bitcoin into a fiat currency. So, paying or buying goods (tax included) within a country can help a lot to stabilize once economy.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

As we all have been speaking many times that Bitcoin possesses the power to diminish the use of fiat in a country where it's welcomed with full hearts, I wish to know that does it really have the ability to cope up with the challenges a country's economy faces? Can it help in the growth of their GDP?

As we know, Bitcoin is limited in number whereas Federal Reserve has the power to do monetary easing when things go wild with their economy levels. So with such limitations, can Bitcoin really stabilize any country's economic issues?
As what i have seen today and also you include the FUD, hacking, and stealing of Bitcoin through different exchanges, i think we will have to fix this problem first before proceeding to that question if Bitcoin really has the capability to change economic issues.

Let's not push things first because it will takes a lot of time to make the process with lots of trial and error before we could get the almost perfect answer for any country's economic crisis.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:11:02 PM

Bitcoin stabilizing an economy? I won't buy this idea. I think bitcoin can only contribute to stabilizing an economy but not making the economy stable alone. Bitcoin cannot stabiloze an economy alone because of its level of volatility. Bitcoin is not stable itself. What it can do is to contribute to an economy's stabilization once btc value reaches its peak.
Besides do we really want bitcoin to stabilize the current economic system? We know the current system is rigged and all the benefits go to a small number of people that are powerful and that have connections with politicians and bankers, why we will want to keep the system stable for them? If the current system collapses I'm fine with that because that will give us a chance to create a better system that is fair.

In fact it is very likely that bitcoin is going to increase the instability of the system because as people begin to recognize that the system is collapsing they will try to find some way to not lose everything and while there is a strong possibility that many choose gold some will probably choose bitcoin as well.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

I cannot see how. Not everyone have bitcoin, not all are knowledgeable on cryptocurrency and if incase they are, not all have the means to acquire. For your question to happen, the government has to accept, legalized, rule over and regulate bitcoin but it cannot be. Bitcoin is decentralized and it cannot be controlled by any entity so i cannot see a reason how. Not a country but to some individuals i believe it will stabilize them economically.
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

people that join in bitcoin, high percentage will success. i mean, they must know all about crypto, you must know about the point of bitcoin.
government can invest in bitcoin to, they can take muhh profit if do that. they can make payment across the world via cryptocurrent, its easy than print money.
By investing money in bitcoin people will be able to make some extra money and when people have money, they will definitely spend it in their local markets and when money is in circulation the whole market will grow up and to the top government will face no financial hurdles. They can easily improve their economy and the overall country will rise just because of bitcoin.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

I don't think it will work because bitcoin price movements will also never be stable so it is impossible to make the economy in a stable country, it will definitely have price movements and the ups and downs of prices will occur quickly if the bitcoin supply runs out of supply.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

Yes and No because it depends on how countries handle or uses the bitcoin like many comments stated above I cant see how or when will this happen but who knows in the future bitcoin maybe the hope of some country to stabilize their economy and make it grows organically with transparency. 

SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

That's difficult to say. Which economist can predict that would have my respect. But I feel that Bitcoin has a stabilizing influence for sure. Just remember the recent Argentinian inflation crisis when Bitcoin was able to help people who possessed it? This is what attracts me to the currency. It came to the rescue when nothing else did.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

No I think not, Bitcoin is just a tool to do it, but the person who really can make their country and better way is their people in their. But I guess we can have less corruption when we use cryptocurrencies.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

people that join in bitcoin, high percentage will success. i mean, they must know all about crypto, you must know about the point of bitcoin.
government can invest in bitcoin to, they can take muhh profit if do that. they can make payment across the world via cryptocurrent, its easy than print money.
By investing money in bitcoin people will be able to make some extra money and when people have money, they will definitely spend it in their local markets and when money is in circulation the whole market will grow up and to the top government will face no financial hurdles. They can easily improve their economy and the overall country will rise just because of bitcoin.
For me,bitcoin may stabilize a single person's economy level but not the whole country itself.It cannot be done just by bitcoin itself especially that not all individuals in a single country have known bitcoin and its proper usage.Yes bitcoin may be a good tool for improving one's lifestyle but for the whole country it might be quite impossible to happen.

Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

I think this allows you to use an additional reason to attract the best minds in your country
cintamoni

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

I think btc to increase a country's GDP or change a country's economy may be difficult for now because the anonymous nature of BTC will make it difficult to calculate into a country's GDP, especially to measure the economic level of a country that requires a detailed calculation, the nature of BTC this anonymity also makes many governments make rules against BTC to avoid money laundering
Bitcoin is highly volatile and can not control by any one. Fiat and bitcoin and never live with each other. If you once use bitcoin you'll never use your fiat because its tax free and no one want to give any taxes.
Not stabilize but it has much power to improve the economy. Now days many people are jobless. They;re looking for jobs to support there family. Bitcoin opens some source where unemployed people can make money without doing highly invest.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

Now this question cannot be answered, and there are many uncertainties in the future. In theory, cryptocurrencies will co-exist with traditional currencies and they will become friends. The traditional currency will not disappear but will depreciate. The US dollar may be one of the most depreciating currencies in the next 30 years.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

I cannot see how. Not everyone have bitcoin, not all are knowledgeable on cryptocurrency and if incase they are, not all have the means to acquire. For your question to happen, the government has to accept, legalized, rule over and regulate bitcoin but it cannot be. Bitcoin is decentralized and it cannot be controlled by any entity so i cannot see a reason how. Not a country but to some individuals i believe it will stabilize them economically.
Correct, bitcoin will help some people, people like us that have adopted the cryptocurrency when it was still cheap, it is impossible that bitcoin helps everyone because it is impossible for a currency to help everyone, it seems people forget some of the more basic elements when it comes to investing, one of the most basic is that not everyone wins, I would like that everyone could benefit out of bitcoin as an investment but that is not going to happen.

There are going to be some that are going to get the greatest benefits and among them the early adopters have been the ones that benefited the most out of their bitcoin holdings, while those that buy bitcoin out of desperation when the economy is crashing will not obtain many benefits if any.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Bitcoin can improve the economic state of a limited group of people, but I don't think it can substantially change the situation of a whole country. GDP is mainly formed by goods and services produced by the citizens while bitcoin is not used so heavily in specific countries so as to rapidly make its economy flourish.

centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

If every person has a job then there economy will be improve and bitcoin is helping by providing them way where they can do do online work without going anywhere.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

Its impossible. First of all not everyone aware about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies and those people who are aware about it they're not ready to invest. Government will never let people to use bitcoin due to there disadvantages and criminals activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: