Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RF][ICO] – Raido Financial: The Global Fintech Ecosystem  (Read 2599 times)
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

and it seems to me that when the whole system is combined into one single ecosystem, this should ensure maximum compatibility and maximum reliability.
You forgot to note that inside one ecosystem there is usually a maximum speed of work between the components of this system.
WayForward (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

Raido Financial Is Highly Rated By ICOBench
🎉 Raido Financial got high rating on ICOBench - 4,6 out of 5 ❗️
This is a very good indicator! I am sure that many investors will be interested in this project!

Thank you for your support!
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

❗️ 3 DAYS LEFT Before Raido Financial Pre-Sale Launch 💥

Can you believe it? Only 3 days until the launch of our Pre-Sale⚡️

The most efficient, comprehensive and secure tools for carrying out all needed crypto activities - this all is about Raido Financial and its global ecosystem. And soon it will become a reality! Of course if you will participate in our Pre-Sale starting in 3 days 😉

➡️ Learn more about Raido Financial and it's revolutionary ecosystem here: http://bit.ly/2zRj2Sl
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

I see this company is very actively developing, doing conferences and even being in Japan, this is commendable
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

It is very nice to see the photos of the team on the main forum page, so it does not hide anything
Phileste

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

❗️ 3 DAYS LEFT Before Raido Financial Pre-Sale Launch 💥

Can you believe it? Only 3 days until the launch of our Pre-Sale⚡️

The most efficient, comprehensive and secure tools for carrying out all needed crypto activities - this all is about Raido Financial and its global ecosystem. And soon it will become a reality! Of course if you will participate in our Pre-Sale starting in 3 days 😉

➡️ Learn more about Raido Financial and it's revolutionary ecosystem here: http://bit.ly/2zRj2Sl
The tokens of your project will not interfere with anyone, in the future it should be promising Cool
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

I wanted to find out which exchanges you are planning to visit in the future so that your token is in the back of the trade?
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

An interesting project venture, on the cryptocurrency market, convenient tools are really needed, the team in the future will really make it easier for many people to work Wink
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:26:50 PM

I really hope that in the future these tools will be convenient, work correctly and people will really use them.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

I see this company is very actively developing, doing conferences and even being in Japan, this is commendable

It is very nice to see the photos of the team on the main forum page, so it does not hide anything

That's one thing that I look for in every project. If they are not afraid of showing themselves, then, the chance of scamming people are less. And if they are really working hard to spread the awareness of their project, like attending conferences, seminars, etc. - it means they are real and the project has something to offer in the community.
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

That's one thing that I look for in every project. If they are not afraid of showing themselves, then, the chance of scamming people are less. And if they are really working hard to spread the awareness of their project, like attending conferences, seminars, etc. - it means they are real and the project has something to offer in the community.
You are absolutely right, now there are a lot of projects that hide most of the information from people, and here they all show photos from conferences, there is also a team photo and registration in all social networks, this is important for investors
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

and it seems to me that when the whole system is combined into one single ecosystem, this should ensure maximum compatibility and maximum reliability.
You forgot to note that inside one ecosystem there is usually a maximum speed of work between the components of this system.
Logically, it should be so, yes, the maximum speed, but nobody knows how it will be in practice, we will know everything in time, how the guys could do everything, as they say, see the fruits of work
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

If I understand correctly, can anyone use this platform? it doesn't matter whether he is new or professional
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

I read all the information about the team, they have a lot of experience in work, it made me very happy, but it’s too early to draw conclusions, because the project is completely raw and needs to be observed
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

I wanted to find out which exchanges you are planning to visit in the future so that your token is in the back of the trade?
Why is everyone interested in the timing of access to the stock exchange? Access to the stock exchange is not the most important thing in the development of the project. The ability to buy or sell tokens is certainly good, but where it’s more important to have a finished product.
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

Can someone explain to me the essence of the ecosystem from project Raido Financial? This is a exchange ... no, this is a trading algorithm ... no ... What is it then?
Thank!

Hello! Thank you for your interest to our project! Our project - is a global fintech ecosystem, that combines an exchange, wallet, tools for trading, and a lot of other interesting things Wink

You can learn more here: https://raidofinance.com/
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

Japan is great! The Asian region is very important strategically for the development of projects. There is a huge number of people investing in cryptocurrencies.
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

Hi! You had announced the launch of the beta version in September. Tell me how you can get acquainted with the platform? Thank you!

Hello! You can get acquainted with our MVP - exchange and wallet for Windows and Mac, they are available on our site: https://raidofinance.com/

WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

The Raido Financial project is very ambitious. There are really a lot of various technical issues that can only be understood by professionals.

Thank you very much for your support, it is very important for us!
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

The Radio project in my opinion is quite attractive and interesting, its functions and purpose to combine all the universal crypto-tools for trading into one universal platform, it will be at least very convenient!

Thak you for your belief in us! We think that our platform will be very efficient and convenient for all the people who use crypto Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: