Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RF][ICO] – Raido Financial: The Global Fintech Ecosystem  (Read 2598 times)
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

global financial technology. very high statements but honestly im will tell you there is very much missing in white paper. until you fill these gaps, investors will not go to you simply because there are better projects. you may end up with a super project, but at the moment everything looks very weak.
I agree with you that so far there is little information. I would like all the nuances of the project to be more widely presented and available for investors to learn!
The project is under development, in any case more information will be added later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

In order to know everything about the project in the future, you need to devote more time to marketing, advertising of its kind
I would not say that the project has poor marketing, it seems to me that the prospects are quite good. It is necessary to study in more detail the technical characteristics of this project.
If the project has bad marketing, then in the future it will not be able to move right, it will already be seen there, you need to wait
Phileste

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

global financial technology. very high statements but honestly im will tell you there is very much missing in white paper. until you fill these gaps, investors will not go to you simply because there are better projects. you may end up with a super project, but at the moment everything looks very weak.
I agree with you that so far there is little information. I would like all the nuances of the project to be more widely presented and available for investors to learn!
Either as a good alternative to asking questions in social networks or in a telegram channel
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

The team should listen to you and make a conclusion, provide more information for future investors.
Communication between the team and investors should be permanent. This is a guarantee of a healthy atmosphere in the project and a normal understanding between all parties!
Of course, they should maintain contact, because the investor is the people who give the project the opportunity to move on.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

]Well, let's see how it will be, perhaps not everyone will like the platform, who knows, it may not be convenient to use
High-quality and convenient user interface is a very important component for any platform. I am sure that the developers will do everything at the proper level!
It has always been this way, people love beautiful pictures and a user-friendly interface; these two components are very important; the simpler the project, the more popular it is.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

Thank you for the time you spend to study our project! Yes, our team has a lot of experiance in finances and trading, our advisors are skilled in blockchain and ICO and we also have great team of developers that are in the background of the project!

Please, observe us achieving our goal - with such a brilliant team we are doomed to success Smiley

So stay tuned!
I hope that your professional team will be able to carry out their plans and your trading and financial ecosystem will dominate the market. I am sure that users will appreciate it.
I think that is a necessity that must be carried out, because there is a lot of competition with the same concept as Raido, so this platform must be better.

White paper has a big influence on people's interest in the project. if the project doesn't have a lot of explanation on the project, it will make people less interested in investing in it.
That's right, beautiful pictures of the project are good, but when there is a lot of information, it is much better, you can read and study everything completely.
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Today, investors do not believe the words and believe only in business, in particular finished products. On some promises today, you can not raise money for ICO. Therefore, I hope that the team knows what to offer investors.
Properly done, there are a lot of scam projects around, most of all it brings faith, if the project is not raw and is really already at the stage of development or generally ready
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

Competition will really constantly pursue this project, but in the end we will see for ourselves who will be in the lead)
I think that all investors are dreaming about the project in which they invested their money to dominate the market! This is a normal desire!
the desire is normal, I agree, but such projects are just a few, which then really enter the market and work fully
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:21:11 PM

Good to also see that time and effort has been put in towards development of an MVP prior to ICO. Shows some dedication. Given the overall vision there is still a long way to go, but it's a strong start!
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

Good to also see that time and effort has been put in towards development of an MVP prior to ICO. Shows some dedication. Given the overall vision there is still a long way to go, but it's a strong start!
The main thing is that then there was a good finish line and everything went to success, you need to watch Cool
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

In general, I will be watching the project, I wonder how it will be further promoted, so that later I have no questions Smiley
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

The project is under development, in any case more information will be added later.
Everyone is in a hurry because they want to see the work product from your project soon. Therefore, impatient.
WayForward (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

❗️ RAIDO FINANCIAL PRE-SALE HAS STARTED

🔥The Sales Are Live🔥

Are you ready for a revolution on the crypto market? We hope you do, because it is starting now! 🎉

✔️ The Pre-Sale ends on the 15th of December

✔️ Soft Cap - 7500 ETH

✔️ Minimum invest amount - 50 RF tokens

RF token holders will be granted trading privileges in any elements of the Raido Financial ecosystem. In particular, you will be able to use tokens to pay for any services in the Raido Financial system, including trading fees, payments for withdrawal, listing of currencies, etc.

💸 Keep in mind that you can take an advantage  from current market situation! The price of Ethereum is bottom low now, so buy as many tokens as you can to enjoy an increase in value later this year!

Go here 👉 https://raidofinance.com/ , register, and invest in the project that will change the future!

Are you with us? 😉

Let's make a revolution together!

➡️ Learn more about Raido Financial and it's revolutionary ecosystem here: http://bit.ly/2zRj2Sl
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

If the project has bad marketing, then in the future it will not be able to move right, it will already be seen there, you need to wait
marketing is one of the most important components of the success of the crypto project. and not only crypto, but any commercial project!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

Either as a good alternative to asking questions in social networks or in a telegram channel
Telegram is a great way to communicate and perhaps is really the best messenger for today. But I personally receive information about the project (however, like most users prefer from this forum.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

Properly done, there are a lot of scam projects around, most of all it brings faith, if the project is not raw and is really already at the stage of development or generally ready
Scammers are really a lot. Therefore, all recommend to be as vigilant as possible when choosing an investment object. And accordingly, projects need to pay more attention to the provision of information.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Of course, they should maintain contact, because the investor is the people who give the project the opportunity to move on.
Because investors are the force that moves the project further. It is clear that ideas come from developers but investors finance all this.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Information is the key to success. For example, I always very carefully select projects in which I invest or even in which I simply participate in the bounty. I get acquainted with the technical part. I study the team and submissions.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

It has always been this way, people love beautiful pictures and a user-friendly interface; these two components are very important; the simpler the project, the more popular it is.
There are more than enough projects with beautiful pictures. Investors want to see the finished product or at least its active development. Words no one believes.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

That's right, beautiful pictures of the project are good, but when there is a lot of information, it is much better, you can read and study everything completely.
It seems to me that everything should be very well decorated. and graphics and text should all be accessible and understandable. otherwise, for example, I bypass such projects by the side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: