Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to Etherum  (Read 15717 times)
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

Ethereum blockchain is very promising. I think the team will do everything possible to develop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mutanu

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

Problems really exist in ethereum network. But for some reason nobody wants to fight with them. Or we are just not devoted in a detail of the solution of problems. But if not to solve them in the nearest future, then the cryptocurrency risks to lose the name and attention from investors.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap

You're right, Ethereum is losing its leadership. Many new ICOs are starting their token sales based on other blockchains (or even on own blockchains).
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

I think the best solution for Ethereum right now is for beginners who still feel panic don't sell at a very cheap price right now because it can make things worse, so I suggest staying calm and don't panic.
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

I assure you that now is the best opportunity to buy ethereum at an incredibly competitive price because it is unlikely that we will see lower prices

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

I think the best act to do regarding Etherum is a long term hodling
Just forget about immediate profit

If you want immediate profits then look up to altcoins and dyor  before doing any trades
Etherum will continue in its position of uncertainty in price until there’s some form of stability
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

So, where the solution exactly? Have you shared any solution or idea? If not, why have you used such a title. I request you to change the title into Problems of Ethereum. It seems good.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

I feel that Etherum technology has received technical limitations. Progress has been slow in terms of scalability. At the same time, the transaction rate has not been solved. Transaction costs remain high. This is the main reason why many people give up. In addition, there are many similar Etherum projects that they have perfected the technical characteristics of Etherum. So competition is fierce. Etherum has come to the crossroads of technological change.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

I think there should be a way out on how etherium could stop the rate in which ico are scamming people, by adjusting their smart contract to stop any scam token or in a way the the funds would not be moved until some things are done or a way that what ever the funds is going to be used for will be clear to every one and the payment will be made in connection with etherium it self to the collectors not just free access to all funds and easily move it and gone while investors are in pain.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

I think its not the main reason as we dig deeper the Ethereum declining of price is due to "Mass Dumping or Selling" from the recently finish ICO's from 2017 they hold much numbers of Ethereums from the successful ICO and converted it into fiat and because the mass sell off was made in the "Bearish Period" the market was unable to absorb the large number of Ethers that's why the price dip as low as $185 dollars in the previous months. And i believe that the Ethereum Blockchain is just fined and not the culprit of the ethereum price decline.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

absurd assumption, this post is not clear in its direction and how can you judge this error in the block chains fault? can you explain in more detail?
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

what do you mean ?? then what is the solution?
this post does not lead to anything, I think you are ridiculous and do not understand about ethereum

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

I think the solution to Etherum dumps is to persuade ico projects to also accept other crypto Currencies as form of payment
Similarly, there can also be probably an overview of the contract creation as it’s quite easy to do

Just a guess though but I believe Etherum dumps is normal
Now that the hype is gone, we are left faced with reality
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

I believe in Ethereum and think, that this coins deserves to be on top of our market. I hope one day people will understand that Ethereum is much better than Bitcoin and the majority of crypto community is using Ethereum instead of Bitcoin.
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

I don't think so in this case, and not the ethereum Blockchain error. Ethereum prices dropped very quickly, even today under $ 200. I think there is no connection with the ethereum blockchain.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Many people think Eth will fix at the end of year. We dont know the  but they know. We 'll see that , i hope.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

actually it's not too cheap to have tokens in ethereum because if we look at tron, waves, Stellar is actually much cheaper. The solution for ethereum rise is probably only in ETF.that in my opinion

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

As far as I know, the developers Ethreum are working hard to ensure that transactions have become cheaper. But now the network is due to mining and while this is so, reduce the fee for transfers is impossible. Mining will be not profitable and the work of the network will stop. Waiting for the transition to PoS or another Protocol.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

It will be much better if ethereum change its policies to create a new ethereum assets. so many scam tokens are using it right now as far as i know PKG token, Futurax and any other shit token that has created in etheruem platform are using it. it has become the main problem and it's even worst than the scalability problem of ethereum.
There are definitely countless number of projects that have used ethereum platform for their scam scheme. Nonetheless, when it comes to contract creation, ethereum is still the best, but some things just need to be reviewed.
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

well, as for me, eth is something really smart. i mean, this project was well-thought and therefore it will survive any difficult times. and i am sure they will think up something else, that brains behind eth
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: