Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to Etherum  (Read 15717 times)
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

eth solution is dev to make a new move for ethereum so that the price goes up,
and one of the things ETH will do is to do hardfork, and hopefully this price will help eth return to 1000 usd, this is hope for everyone to be able to trust ETH again.

The price of $ 1000 you can wait a very long time, but a small pump in front of the hard fork will be 100%

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:44:14 AM

I think the best solution is no other than to wait for the right time of ethereum to come back again on the right track which rising position. It takes time before everything be alright. Patient and proper dealing to emotion and right mindset towards crypto condition should not neglected. Even we pump ethereum if there are people behind manipulating, our efforts will be burn to nothing. To wait is the best strategy if we are not sure of things.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

I think Etherum must focus more on their products and develop what they have done so far. etherum hasn't done anything for their products lately, instead they are doing a hard fork plan again. I think there is no need for a hard fork, they just need to improve their products.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap
That is true that the contact creation in ethereum platform is way too easy, i need to be stricken, that ya should also be able to minimize the potential of any scam project that keep on appearing lately.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

The fall of ethereum price that has happened is because there were many negatif issue and news about ethereum that makes many people loosing their mind and then sell the ethereum they had in a cheaper price than it should be. giving it a domino effect on other people who also had ethereum in their possession.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

Ethereum has an innovative enough platform not to be superseded that easily and also has brand dominance in the smart contract space and you may notice that a lot of competing platforms aren't immune to hackers or scammers either

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:24:29 AM

Etherum does give us the convenience of creating a project, at first it is a good intention and an attractive service because various projects can develop easily, namely by utilizing the Etherum platform. But this began to be misused by scammers, they all made a lot of opportunities to make smart contracts difficult to believe. There needs to be a handler or institution that can take care of various smart contract requirements, in my opinion it can reduce the bad things to happen.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

We dont need solutions to etherium because etherium does not give us any problems . etherium is doing fine but it is not immune to fluctuations .

I think Etherum must focus more on their products and develop what they have done so far. etherum hasn't done anything for their products lately, instead they are doing a hard fork plan again. I think there is no need for a hard fork, they just need to improve their products.

What products are whinning about ? Etherium does not have a product because etherium is a cryptocurrency or a currency in short .  

eth solution is dev to make a new move for ethereum so that the price goes up,
and one of the things ETH will do is to do hardfork, and hopefully this price will help eth return to 1000 usd, this is hope for everyone to be able to trust ETH again.

Eth doesnt necesarily need to do a fork just get his price recover because like i said earlier , the dumping of the price is only part if the crypto cycle  .  infact eth isnt the only one that dumped .
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

I think ethereum has to start to keep people from being able to make new coins on their platform as this is slowing down the entire network. We do not need more new coins but with the ethereum network they have made it so much easier for people to make their own coins which is not a good thing for the market , there are way too many scam coins already

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

yes this is true, but not just in Ethereum blockchain this happening, but all platform that has a smart contracts. they are all give a chance to scam more people in this field of crypto.

I think the only one thing to solve this problem is to implement a KYC to all incoming projects to create in their blockchain. this can be lessen a scam projects that continuing scamming all investors in this field.
Perhaps this step will be the solution.There is only one thing.What if for the passage of the KYC team is to provide false documents.They are very easy to purchase on the,, black market,,.I hope that after the ethereum update some amendments will be made and the holders of these coins will have an incentive not to sell them as soon as possible.At all times fought with scammers and I am sure that the cryptocurrency will not be an exception and the solution will still be found.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Ompyon

Activity: 715

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

maybe with more stringent rules in making new tokens will be one of the best solutions to improve ethereum quality, although the fall factor in eth prices is also felt by other coins, but as a pioneer of smart contrack eth must quickly improve before all really leaving it.

]
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:38:14 PM

the solution to increasing the price of ethereum is to attract more investors here and to make it necessary to spread ethereal wells to attract more people to invest in it.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:47:53 PM

Etherum for the first time in view years are actually focusing and directing attention towards their products development and it has yielded good positive output
With increasing demand and a price surge of about 83%
If this can continue, then etherum can be number 2 in few weeks
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:26:06 PM

I am fully confident that Ethereum really has great potential for development. A good development team, great technology and real benefits for the digital community. In the coming weeks, the price of Eth may decline slightly, but in any case, the coin will steadily increase in value over time.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:11:49 AM

I am fully confident that Ethereum really has great potential for development. A good development team, great technology and real benefits for the digital community. In the coming weeks, the price of Eth may decline slightly, but in any case, the coin will steadily increase in value over time.
The next upgrade is going to make ethereum an even better coin than what it was, so I do not understand what people are doing and why they are not buying all the ethereum they can, ethereum is not going to remain at these levels for long and when it begins to skyrocket again then we are going to have many threads of people complaining about how they missed their chance when they had months to buy ethereum and they did nothing.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:17:33 AM

completely agree with you, tokens are easy to create and for ETH scammers this is paradise .. every day an innumerable number of tokens with similar names are created, to deceive inconsiderate people .. if developers don't manage this chaos, I’m afraid that ETH will fade..I hope that the following updates will solve all these questions and ETH will win the hearts of people again
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:27:42 AM

I don't see your logic that creating ERC-20 coins and smart contracts are dumping the price of Ethereum, after all it is only a platform that is being used for them to launch. Ethereum became oversold in my opinion due to the ICO funds from ERC-20 token sales being cashed in to preserve project funds in FIAT. If you notice once it dropped under $90 it very quickly rebounded to $150.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:45:47 AM

I don't see your logic that creating ERC-20 coins and smart contracts are dumping the price of Ethereum, after all it is only a platform that is being used for them to launch. Ethereum became oversold in my opinion due to the ICO funds from ERC-20 token sales being cashed in to preserve project funds in FIAT. If you notice once it dropped under $90 it very quickly rebounded to $150.
Most probably but there are a lot of factors behind the fall of ETH.
But nothing really serious IMO because we've seen this kind of trend in the past, ETH will fall and next thing will happen is that it will recover.
It's just a matter of time and the development will improve again, people coming in, keep buying and rise significantly.
It's like a cycle, we should take advantage to that cycle, and now we are in the stage where we should be buying.

bestpikka

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:23:15 AM

Most probably but there are a lot of factors behind the fall of ETH.
But nothing really serious IMO because we've seen this kind of trend in the past, ETH will fall and next thing will happen is that it will recover.
It's just a matter of time and the development will improve again, people coming in, keep buying and rise significantly.
It's like a cycle, we should take advantage to that cycle, and now we are in the stage where we should be buying.
indeed there are many factors that make the price of ETH down, but I agree with your opinion that the decline in ETH prices is a cycle that later prices will return to recover so do not panic and over speculate. just follow this game and later we feel along with the benefits.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:51:23 AM

We have no choice when ethereum prices continues to suffer in all time low. Because not all users are intending to create a token to scam other, but also other wants to create useful altcoin. But I think ethereum will resolve this matter in the future.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: