Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution to Etherum  (Read 15717 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

I was literally in despair when I understood that Ethereum is in dump. Honestly, I don’t see real ways to make it pump again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

Etherum low value and ridiculous dump is all due to the block chains fault

It is too easy and conveniently  cheap to create and own a token on the Etherum Blockchain and t had given liberality to scammers and thief’s to take advantage.

Until Etherum reviews it’s contract creations terms and policies,
it has the dangers of been overcome by more comprehensive Blockchain
It has the tendencies of been ridiculously cheap

Well I guess ethereum is now doing well and recently, Vitalik is awarded some recognition and the market is going up again green. Also, there is a project that awaits the market and it is the ethereum 2.0 which might bring too much positive opportunity.

Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

maybe by giving the trust done by investors on etherium it can increase the price of etherium which continues to decline every day.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

Yeah like it should cost some amount of Ethereum to create a token ir maybe the contract address should have 5 ETH locked up in it or something. That'd make ETH actually useful to own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

I came to understand lately that lot of hunters are here to change other people's etherwallet in other to receive their reward after work.if there can be restriction over having  two many etherwallet 'I think that would be part of the solution to etherum.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

I was literally in despair when I understood that Ethereum is in dump. Honestly, I don’t see real ways to make it pump again

I strongly believe it will change to joy very soon, everyone who have invested in cryptocurrency knows its nature like pump and dump will happen anytime, we need to be ready adapt to any situation.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

I hope the first quarter next year Ethereum developer should implement the Ethereum 2.0. This would give the Ethereum community a big boost and would be the driving force to make the price increase.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

I believe that the price of Etherium does not depend on the problems associated with its blockchain, but with the general trend of a falling market. If you look at the BTC and ETH charts right now and compare them, you can see that the ETH chart is very similar to the BTC chart. It can be said that the ETH depends on the direction of the BTC. There is also a price manipulation to be in order to buy the maximum number of top coins. If we already talk about the problems of ETH from a technical point of view, then we should not forget that ETH had the same problems last year and this did not prevent him from growing to almost 15,000 USD per 1 ETH until the end of 2017. When the time comes, we will again see ETH at a good price, but it will be when the big players want it.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

I hope the first quarter next year Ethereum developer should implement the Ethereum 2.0. This would give the Ethereum community a big boost and would be the driving force to make the price increase.

This would be a very good event. Ethereum deserves more, it has a large community of tokens and a lot of fans. In order for everything to work quickly and cheaply, it is necessary to improve ETH technologies.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

But there is a contradiction about that because scammers came to this market to gain profit but now demands are really few. But your idea is really rational. The market is really in trouble and if these problems increase, The market will be effected more badly.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

Ethereum might be offering a solution to the crap ICO problem by introducing refundable tokens. This means an investor can claim a refund if the developers do not deliver as promised, or run away with their backers funds.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

Ethereum is no doubt a great project and platform. But is unfortunate that some bad elements have seized the platform to perpetuate their dubious acts by scamming investors with fake smart contract tokens. If the devs can put more strict security and monitoring system to guide against fraudulent projects I believe the ethereum platform will continue to be relevant for many years to come.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

Maybe a regulation of icos will help prevent fake icos from existing and hereby preserve the value of etherum
Or maybe etherum itself will come up with a ground breaking technology to improves on it weaknesses.

Either ways for etherum, hope is not lost yet, sky is the limit.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

It is interesting but Ethereum made more than any other crypto except BTC for the development of crypto world and also suffered for that. This platform first of all made enormous gains for the ico investors and then became a home for the hundreds of projects (dozens are still alive) and EOS is the best example. 
ellensmith025

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

This is already a well-known fact, the question now is that the project is implementing in the next update. Now they can compete with binance. They are paying to launch their own blockchain to launch ico. If they implement their plans better, then eth will go down in price. So it remains only to observe.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

This is already a well-known fact, the question now is that the project is implementing in the next update. Now they can compete with binance. They are paying to launch their own blockchain to launch ico. If they implement their plans better, then eth will go down in price. So it remains only to observe.

are you trying to say that etherum is implementing a blockchain to launch ico, or do you mean binance is doing so ?

Wish i understood clearly what you are trying to point out, everyone underrates the etherum blockchain, and it is a good thing.
The underrated bear will struck out unexpectedly, the only questions that remains is how ??
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

Since scalability is considered one of the big challenges facing Ethereum, the Snark-based chain solution might just be a notable breakthrough
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

I think that Ethereum will start to recover after the development team solves the issue of scaling in the network. I heard that the team has already embarked on improving portocala .

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

right  now eth price around of 100$.I think eth lost their  momentum as a result  price dropped very badly. need to energy from there to move up. I think eth have much ability to overcome from this crisis. just need to market  recover.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

Ethereum developers are a good team, they are not sitting still. They are working on improvement. Now Ethereum is going through bad times. But let's not draw conclusions and wait for the transition to the POC. This, I hope, will happen in early 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: