Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]-[ICO]- Excolony -EXC: A New Cypto Exchange Generation(Trade with AI)✅  (Read 33098 times)
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:09:59 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 09:45:49 AM by minymax1212

WHITE PAPER | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | SITE WEB | GITHUB
MEDIUM | REDDIT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK TO BOUNTY
LINK TO AIRDROP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICO IS OPENING

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

It will certainly be an interesting platform for users  Smiley
We will try our best to make the revolution in the crypto world. However, we need the support from all users and investors all the world to contribute to the best exchange
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:26:15 PM

This project is good! Do you plan to make a deposit in fiat currencies for VISA / MasterCard?
Oh yes, of course. We have the master plan about making VISA in the future because Paygate is one of our features. It makes users trade easier and faster. You can see in the roadmap we will do in the 2019
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

Its a good project its look like your project based from Vietnam?
Yes, We are Vietnamese, However, in about 2 weeks later, we are going to Belize, in which the most beautiful heaven for Cryptocurrency. Our partner Vngate law firm collaborate with Excolony to do that.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

Personally, i think more advertising is needed in your project. Pr will make your project become more popular
Of course we will. For now, we are co-working with several PR agency such as ICOflock, ICOgraph and other admin of many social group in the network. We will boom it in the near future
tom1010

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining or for whom to mine it?
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining or for whom to mine it?
Of course, We are planning to have a mining pool. You can see in the Token distribution, we will spend 10% mining pool for all miners. Don't forget to Join us today to get 100% in private sale 
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:35:16 AM

Vey interesting projects...can you tell me about security that you mention for detail...do you use passphrase for login? Cause my experience on exchange only dex who use passphrase is safe from hacking....
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

Vey interesting projects...can you tell me about security that you mention for detail...do you use passphrase for login? Cause my experience on exchange only dex who use passphrase is safe from hacking....
About the developing exchange, we have the most powerful team. Because we used to be hacked for twice. Thus, we have the experiences in the security that can update and upgrade the structure. Besides that, we are using 3-level- security for transactions. That means your asset is protected perfectly. In the October, we will have the demo exchange for traders to trade. then in December, we will add several functions that we mentioned in the roadmap!
tom1010

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:11:59 AM

I am very impressed with the vision of the project.
But until now, excolony is completed yet?   
Was it completed on December 1?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

We will try our best to make the revolution in the crypto world. However, we need the support from all users and investors all the world to contribute to the best exchange
I found this platform very interesting. EXCOLONY Can become a revolution in the cryptographic market and get the support of the community, depending on the project. Improvements in every aspect of the project, continuous improvement in technology, group interaction, marketing, and user endow are factors that the community and investors will pay attention to and select projects.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

I am very impressed with the vision of the project.
But until now, excolony is completed yet?   
Was it completed on December 1?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Hello. Thanks for your compliment. Excolony is in the process. In October, we will have the demo exchang (basic exchange) for users to prove that we are not scam. Then in December, the exchange ver 1 will complete with several functions. The last version that mean it completes is number 3. In 2019, Excolony can show for all people in crypto world that we can change the world
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

I found this platform very interesting. EXCOLONY Can become a revolution in the cryptographic market and get the support of the community, depending on the project. Improvements in every aspect of the project, continuous improvement in technology, group interaction, marketing, and user endow are factors that the community and investors will pay attention to and select projects.

Thank you so much! We won't let you down. We are trying our best to reach the target. However, we need your support. Please join us and buy EXC with 100% bonus in the Private sale
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

About the developing exchange, we have the most powerful team. Because we used to be hacked for twice. Thus, we have the experiences in the security that can update and upgrade the structure. Besides that, we are using 3-level- security for transactions. That means your asset is protected perfectly. In the October, we will have the demo exchange for traders to trade. then in December, we will add several functions that we mentioned in the roadmap!
3 level security...very interesting...can u tell us detail about 3 level transaction (picture it easy to understanding)
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

3 level security...very interesting...can u tell us detail about 3 level transaction (picture it easy to understanding)
Well, you can imagine that 3 levels are machine, semi team member and president.
When transaction has the low value, for example $100.000 you can transfer by your self and check by the exchange.
However, with higher value, like $1.000.000 semi team will check handle.
And above $10.000.000 e president will check handle
Thus, the security is extremely high. And the time is not delay much. From second to half a day maximum if you transfer over $100.000
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Let's see what they show in the final version. I understand correctly that this team has already hacked more than once? No offense, but when they break into it once it can be with everyone, but when it’s already several times, I think many investors will not want to invest in it.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

Let's see what they show in the final version. I understand correctly that this team has already hacked more than once? No offense, but when they break into it once it can be with everyone, but when it’s already several times, I think many investors will not want to invest in it.
Hello, we are confident that we have experiences in the security. And now we fix 100% and there are no more hackers around. And our exchange has SAFU insurance for people who are hacked. You can see that no one want to have hack. We just do to satisfy the users. Our slogan is your pleasure is our innovation. We will keep this promise and support us to reach the target. Thank you for your contribution.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up
Thanks for this comment. We will attempt to reach the final target. However, we also need the support of all users like you. Let's join with us and get 100% bonus from Private sale
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

The idea of this project is good but I am just curious how long do you think you can achieve your mission?
Well, it depends on the belief of users and investors. Because they are the main case that boosts the project or not. Hopefully, every people will support us to create the most powerful exchange in the world
Pperxen

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

Hello  ! AsI know that your team has great experience in this field . I wondering how you will use this experience when developing this project?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: