Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick and tired of the cryptocurrency bullshit!!!  (Read 22607 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

You have tired with bitcoin and altcoin price always on drop, but you have keep waiting and looking best time for getting bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be on the top price, everything will be possible at bitcoin and cryptocurrency price.

This will become another "if I would just hold it" moments in Dec.
I think the number of panic sellers are increasing because they're not ready to wait. I know may peoples are disappointing with bitcoins value and its rate. Instead of increasing its decreasing but it doesn't mean bitcoin is destroying.
This is due to a bearish trend for almost the year and those investors that can't wait for the bounce back are now in panic to find any option to sell their coins at cheaper price. If this trend will continue for next year, I don't know if we can't attract new buyers in crypto.

Had this being the other way round like market kept on rising this people would have appreciate it and said all good things. Only thing it is down people are getting negative about it and forgetting that it gonna be volatile. Some time it will fall and other time it will rise.

Well there are less panic sellers and weak hands in thr market right now to drag us all down, hence the quite steady price. Plain and simple, if you think it's bs and you can't cope with the crazy movements, then it's probably not for someone like you in the first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

I think I will rather be very blunt here. If you feel you are tired and sick of cryptocurrency, please and please, kindly use the exit door. I mean leave now! But in 5 years time or more, when you attempt returning, you would be able to estimate how much time or money you may have lost as a result of your ill decision today.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:07:33 AM

Many peoples get panic and selling their coin with cheap price. I am always believe that cryptomarket will recovery again and most coin price will increasing. We should be patient with our investment because cryptocurrency is long term investment
Yeah you are right and that why they lose their money. I think if the market is bad and there is no positive trend in the market you should wait for more otherwise you will lose your money. It is better to hold your coins for more time instead of losing it. If in the future the price grows and you have no holdings then what will you do? Be energetic and strong to earn big profits in the future.

Cryptocurrency is long term investment and i am believe its profitable if we hold it for long term. Most peoples just want quick profits without considering the project. If the project is good, i am believe our patience well payed

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

Working with cryptocurrencies isn't the shortest way to make "fast" and "easy" money, as so many people think.
You have to study the markets carefully firstly, and you need to get a good knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading, and blockchain technology to help you choose the most profitable ways of earning money with crypto.
And finally, you should be patient a bit, because earning requires time usually.

It is strange that people do not realize it. I mean that they think that the cryptocurrencies can make you a rich man very fast. In reality, it is not like this - you have to work too much.
Yes, almost all the investors are worried about their investments as we have been noticing the downfalls and now the value does not proceed forward. The value fluctuates a little bit between 6k dollar and 6.5k dollar but situations are still better than price movement in the previous years.

You have noticed that lowest values in the past were below 4k dollar and it seems minimum value is 6k dollar this year so we should be optimistic about the future and should wait for some more time.
cintamoni

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

You have tired with bitcoin and altcoin price always on drop, but you have keep waiting and looking best time for getting bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be on the top price, everything will be possible at bitcoin and cryptocurrency price.

I think the number of panic sellers are increasing because they're not ready to wait. I know may peoples are disappointing with bitcoins value and its rate. Instead of increasing its decreasing but it doesn't mean bitcoin is destroying.
This is due to a bearish trend for almost the year and those investors that can't wait for the bounce back are now in panic to find any option to sell their coins at cheaper price. If this trend will continue for next year, I don't know if we can't attract new buyers in crypto.

Had this being the other way round like market kept on rising this people would have appreciate it and said all good things. Only thing it is down people are getting negative about it and forgetting that it gonna be volatile. Some time it will fall and other time it will rise.
I know many peoples are frustrated with bitcoin price. Market is keep decreasing and many people are losing their interest. Please stop saying such thing and be patient.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

I think you're one of them who do already panic sell and open this topic to make newbie mind to stay away. Well you do panic you're not aware that its volatile anything can be happen tomorrow.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

new comer or experience one?
its about how to patient. if you just holding, buying, follow the flow, you cant be rich like expert. you know, trading can give your more coin. you can take chance when the market low, trade as much as possible to multiple your money.
sometime people just said about negative thing than they share positive thing
High risk in crypto market does not mean that we leave it completely. Trading involves a lot of experience and only those who are used to it can survive this market.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

You are not a rational investor. You should learn encryption knowledge and should not take the opinions of others. Investment needs to be done by yourself.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

You have to be patient with a falling market, don't let yourself be frustrated and think by choosing low sales. strengthen yourself, and if you have reached the limit of your fatigue, rest for some time to come.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

The prices of bitcoin are stabilizing, the people who invested earlier in 2017 are happy with their investment. But those who invested in last month of 2018 and not aware of cryptocurrency market nature when cryptocurrency market was bullish, they have a valid reason to worry. I consider them not to worry about the current situation and consider it as a long-term investment. The Bitcoin and crypto market is currently in stabilizing mode which is good news for investors.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

its about how to patient. if you just holding, buying, follow the flow, you cant be rich like expert. you know, trading can give your more coin. you can take chance when the market low, trade as much as possible to multiple your money.

Each one had negative emotions when he understood that he failed. I do not think that it is the right decision to share this depression mood with all of us. Stay more positive.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

Each one had negative emotions when he understood that he failed. I do not think that it is the right decision to share this depression mood with all of us. Stay more positive.
in this case it seems like an evolution, for those who are patient and never give up, of course they will get big profits later. even we can achieve financial freedom from trading results

Agatha-Akina

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

I think you don't have to be sick and tired of cryptocurrency bullshit, it will waste your time. Instead of that, you should spend more time to learn about cryptocurrency and accept the crash at this time. Good luck.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

I think many people feel like you. I myself have sometimes become saturated with this situation. but I am not too much like you. depending on each person in dealing with situations like this. and I prefer to look for other income and not think too much about the state of the market. indeed patience is indispensable for now, and I feel that looking for other jobs such as participating in various campaigns might be a bit of a relief when faced with the current conditions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

When you trade or invest all you need is patience and is ready to wait so that what you have can benefit you, don't be easily affected by the many bad news circulating.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

I am getting really pissed at the state of the markets. Despite positive news, the market is still pissing blood. Why?

Tons of videos on YouTube over and over again and again, hyping the crap out of this or that coin, anticipating something. But what for. The prices are not moving up when they should be.

Why should the prices be moving up now? What are the positive news you are talking about? Any breakthrough project has just presented its breakthrough product? They are just promising that they will create their main net in bla-bla quarter 2019. The road maps are shifted to several months, almost all long-awaited ICOs are moved to 2019. So I really don't understand why this stable downtrend pisses you off so much - it is natural and, in fact, should have been predicted by crypto followers.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

I think you don't have to be sick and tired of cryptocurrency bullshit, it will waste your time. Instead of that, you should spend more time to learn about cryptocurrency and accept the crash at this time. Good luck.
We can't do anything with the bear right now but to embrace it.

Learning while being here would give you advantage and idea on what you should do when we will approach the same bear in the future. But at least now, those who are tired of the market are showing their true natures. They are for the profit which is the major reason why everyone is here but it comes with patience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

Very predictable. People who heard about bitcoin and decided to make money on it, in most cases, are deeply convinced that everything is very simple. And earnings on cryptocurrency they compare with freebies. But no! It is the same intellectual work. Currently, nothing is given so easily. And in the crypto-currency market it is necessary to work very hard and constantly learn in order to increase your financial condition.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Very predictable. People who heard about bitcoin and decided to make money on it, in most cases, are deeply convinced that everything is very simple. And earnings on cryptocurrency they compare with freebies. But no! It is the same intellectual work. Currently, nothing is given so easily. And in the crypto-currency market it is necessary to work very hard and constantly learn in order to increase your financial condition.
Sometimes I feel tired of waiting especially when the market takes months before its rise. But I keep myself to be more optimistic all the time because having a tired feeling it won't help you and possible make you decide that you might regret. So everytime time I feel tired, I focused myself in other things not in market situation. So to all don't give up easily just always think the times you earn a lot in crypto, and think it will happe again .
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

You are in a negative state and you can not see the overall situation of the economy. How can Cryptocurrency grow while the world's economy is slowly degrading? If you answered this question, I think you will have to think differently. do not be too negative. Optimistic thinking will make you easy to get rich.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: