Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick and tired of the cryptocurrency bullshit!!!  (Read 22607 times)
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

It's really tiresome and boring to see the market down for so many months now especially when you need some funds for your personal needs because it's also hard if you are going to sell your cryptos at a losing price. Instead, you'll keep on holding and extend your short term plan into a long term plan.

ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

You don't need to be sick and tired. all investments must have risks we must accept. and I think in all investments like the money market and stocks there must be big traders who can always manipulate the market. also in the cryptocurrency there are big whales who can manipulate the market they buy and sell coins in large quantities so that it has an impact on market conditions. and we cannot avoid this situation we must accept it. what is needed in crypto investment is not only capital but also patience in facing the market.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Please calm down. The negative response is unnecessaryy and will never be helpful. Bear in mind that cryptocurrency is not like our fiat currency that is easily influenced by how the world ec0nomics is behaving. Cryptocurrency is kbown yo be very volatile and unpredictable most of the times. But rest assured sir that these things will not be temporary as most coins are undergoing correction. For the mean time we should all be wise in our investments and calculate our moves.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

Despite the good news and good news about Crypto, you should know that this is a decentralized market. The values of the altcoins are managed by the whales and this is a market of psychology. The news will not be able to affect investors if the whale does not act. That is what you should know about the nature of the market!

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

Crypto currency is new for me but cryptography is old as i am MS in computers.
Believe me bullshit is just as young as 8 years now , more tantrums coming soon.
Of course more turnouts are on the way and a year of down prices cannot take the market away. We have had similar types of events back in the past and i believe that the market will grow with the passage of time onward as well. In addition, there is a huge number of people outside the circle who are still to demand for the coins so of course the market would observe big turn outs in future as we happen to have further advancements in the technology.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

You need to overcome your frustration and cope with emotions. You can perfectly see that in the same situation as you, there is a very large number of people. Imagine, that such thoughts will appear in everyone, what's then? Now, on the contrary, you need to think positively and not be upset.

Do you think, the guy that has such emotions must do it? For him, the best way out is to quit. The crypto world is waiting for the new men that are ready to overcome all the difficulties and move forward.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

I also experience getting sick and tired of waiting for something but in Cryptocurrency you must be positive because it can really make your investments grow when it started to increase the value in the market. Just keep your mind calm because your not the only one who's waiting to much for the increase of their investments.

heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

why do you look so disappointed? Have you experienced a large loss from the current market price decline?
do not think too much about the negative, the current market situation is something that is common in cryptocurrency, we must be more patient again and continue to monitor price developments.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

why do you look so disappointed? Have you experienced a large loss from the current market price decline?
do not think too much about the negative, the current market situation is something that is common in cryptocurrency, we must be more patient again and continue to monitor price developments.
Failures are part in the world of cryptocurrency, it could be discouraging but dwelling on such feeling won't help you at all. If it doesn't work for you, find another strategy,change your plan but not the goal. Failure is the first step of success, it's a test of motivation, and determined. Don't lose hope, keep strength and positivity going. Never stop learning, don't be hesitant to ask help from experts, and most of all be persistent.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

I am gorwing tired  not beause the market is in full bear mode with very few little sparks of life but because of the share number of unproffesional greedy people who manage to rise funds in ICOs , these kinds of people and their actions are annoying as hell.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

It's really tiresome and boring to see the market down for so many months now especially when you need some funds for your personal needs because it's also hard if you are going to sell your cryptos at a losing price. Instead, you'll keep on holding and extend your short term plan into a long term plan.

I do not think that you must have such negative thoughts. If you stay positive, you will get more - this rule works all the time. I hope, next year will be the best time for the cryptocurrencies.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

I am getting really pissed at the state of the markets. Despite positive news, the market is still pissing blood. Why?

Tons of videos on YouTube over and over again and again, hyping the crap out of this or that coin, anticipating something. But what for. The prices are not moving up when they should be.

What is the point of being excited when market is being manipulated by the most despicable creatures on the planet who see themselves above everyone else.

From my point of view it looks like TPTB saw people getting rich and becoming independent and they couldn't allow so many wealthy individuals in society so they came up with a plan to end this.

If you look at prices you can see how prices hardly change anymore. Heck most of the time Bitcoin prices remain at 0.00! in the hour! Why because they probably set up their bots to pump and dump their coins based on market movement to keep the price the same to prevent people from making money. This isn't so impossible to be true you know.

Just set up some bots and millions worth of money and when ever market provides a hint of an improvement dump it, and when even it going bad pump it. Keeping the prices relatively stable.

I mean why on Earth would anybody in their right mind sell, or setup their bots to sell when positive news is everywhere. It just doesn't make sense. It just an evil behavior that is all.
No one is out there to get you, it is true that from time to time some good news appear and the market doesn't move, that doesn't mean that the market is being manipulated that means that those that have the money to move the market do not really care about the news that appeared, they do not consider it important and it's obvious that the majority of people think the same way if the price doesn't move, instead of trying to find excuses or explanations for it just accept it.

That is the only healthy attitude that you can take when that happens, as a trader you cannot let your emotions take control of you and that seems like what it's happening to you, if you let `it you are surely going to lose money because you are going to try to be smarter than the market and you are going to try to prove it wrong when the market is never wrong.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:03:04 AM

I do not think that you must have such negative thoughts. If you stay positive, you will get more - this rule works all the time. I hope, next year will be the best time for the cryptocurrencies.

right, positive thinking will bring positive energy too. therefore we must remain optimistic to stay strong so as not to create an increasingly bad atmosphere. everything starts from yourself
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

Now everyone has the same feelings as you, it is very difficult now to remain in the cryptocurrency world, seeing how the market is constantly falling and nothing good happens, but you should believe in the best and hope that everything will work out, try to overcome yourself.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

Actually, I want to know first on how long have you been here? You should be ashamed acting like that if you just started to enter this market a year ago and then rant like that. Some of the people here started in 2013 or 2014 but I hardly read some of their statements that goes like that.
Exactly. We need to understand the fact that bitcoin is slow source. You can’t just make profit in a day or two. This needs long time. plus, those who are waiting or been involved in this for long and long time, they are patient. So why these newbies are cramming like a kid. They want instant results but dudes, this is a patience game. If you have that one, do play otherwise leave.
LOLpenguin
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

I like crypto podcasts...

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

It is just a situation the market is in. We just got to wait and see. There have been times in Bitcoin history where these bearish times happen and we just need to live through them.

Just keep calm and wait.

◄◄◄ Love the Crypto and Blockchain Talk podcast - listen here: www.cryptoandblockchaintalk.com ►►►

◄◄◄ LOL, funny crypto cover - "That's Not My Coin" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw ►►►
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

When we lost much money with crypto investment we always think crypto and bitcoin is bullshit, but if always got profit with bitcoin we say bitcoin is the best investment way for increase and get much profit, we have control and ready when some time we lost money with bitcoin or altcoin investment,
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

Well i think you are not prepared to invest in crypto currencies with the reaction that has brought to you. It is normal for newbies in the crypto market to feel that way. The best thing to do is to analyze first and you should be prepared to the risk that you are going to face. Never invest if you cannot accept the risk because you might loose all your investment specially during the down fall of the market.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

right, positive thinking will bring positive energy too. therefore we must remain optimistic to stay strong so as not to create an increasingly bad atmosphere. everything starts from yourself
- Positive thinking is always a double-edged sword, it can be a good thing when it brings a lot of positive energy to us, helps us escape the sad and bad atmosphere but in return, it is just a way for us to hide and not accept the reality. And if positive thoughts do not happen as we wish, the frustration will be bigger than normal, we will not be able to bear this emotion, even thinking of the death or have stupid actions, so I sincerely advise people not to always think too positively, we should live with reality, accept and share emotions, it will relieve the fatigue in the crypto, instead of trying to forget reality

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

The market situation gives all the conclusion to stop at the moment in cryptocurrency specially in investment. Definitely, we just want here to experience money making. Yes it is good but do not be depressed just because of market condition. For OP, why you make things more complicated? You see how market full of blood, then you may change your way on how to earn money. Don't only depend on market try to lool at alternative way of earning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: