Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick and tired of the cryptocurrency bullshit!!!  (Read 22607 times)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

You are in a negative state and you can not see the overall situation of the economy. How can Cryptocurrency grow while the world's economy is slowly degrading? If you answered this question, I think you will have to think differently. do not be too negative. Optimistic thinking will make you easy to get rich.
Im still quite agree with the OP with the bearish market. The current state condition of the market is not good. Eveb if you are that optimistic still it will not guarantee that market will gone to good. We should know the real reason for this long bearish time of cryptocurrency. I could not imagine also why this things happen but so far market is now stabilized. Hope to see good market in the near future because if not, then I better withdraw all my investments.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Cryptocurrency is looking for stability as it is one of the conditions to go mainstream. For more than a month, here is the stability cryptocurrency is waiting for. However, the sad part here is that stability happens at a low price. You don't have to get disappointed with current situation, what is important here is how the technology included in this cryptocurrency will revolutionize financial transaction.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:34:16 PM

Warning! Ranting ahead!

I am getting really pissed at the state of the markets. Despite positive news, the market is still pissing blood. Why?

Tons of videos on YouTube over and over again and again, hyping the crap out of this or that coin, anticipating something. But what for. The prices are not moving up when they should be.

What is the point of being excited when market is being manipulated by the most despicable creatures on the planet who see themselves above everyone else.

From my point of view it looks like TPTB saw people getting rich and becoming independent and they couldn't allow so many wealthy individuals in society so they came up with a plan to end this.

If you look at prices you can see how prices hardly change anymore. Heck most of the time Bitcoin prices remain at 0.00! in the hour! Why because they probably set up their bots to pump and dump their coins based on market movement to keep the price the same to prevent people from making money. This isn't so impossible to be true you know.

Just set up some bots and millions worth of money and when ever market provides a hint of an improvement dump it, and when even it going bad pump it. Keeping the prices relatively stable.

I mean why on Earth would anybody in their right mind sell, or setup their bots to sell when positive news is everywhere. It just doesn't make sense. It just an evil behavior that is all.

Yes everyone is sick and tired of crypto crashes,it takes too long.but we still hope for The pump in the future.That all our frustrations now will successful soon because of rising prices is soon to be made.
Capt.Morris

Activity: 34
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Crypto currency is new for me but cryptography is old as i am MS in computers.
Believe me bullshit is just as young as 8 years now , more tantrums coming soon.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:02:47 AM

You do not have to be depressed because of the crash in the market at present. Look on the bright side and enjoy this moment of stability with bitcoin price. For a long time we have not have this low and controlled volatility. Also, know that every business us controlled by the big monies. It is not with cryptocurrency alone.

I am agree with your opinion, rather than cursing market condition better we looking an opportunity. Most coin and token in market having red and the price getting lower but i am believe cryptocurrency market will always runs. Better buying more token or coin with good prospect and hold it until market recover again
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:16:51 AM

This is what we call the curse of anonymity, deregularization and volatility-- all in one package. I for one am also observing these kind of things in the cryptosphere, and I am not liking it at all. BUt what can I do?-- absolutely nothing. If one will get affected, then crypto will get the best out of you. Just don't be carried away and just ride against the current. That is if all people will tell you to sell, then might as well not sell at all. This is something that I am in the process of practising so that crypto stress will not get to me.

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:57:21 AM

Kick against crypto today and regret later. Cryptocurrecny require patience sometimes because the market movement has never been a smooth one since its inception. It is required that all investors study the history of the trend of the market before investing - this will reduce the frequent panic whenever the price go down. The market will recover as usual, let's be patient.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:52:27 AM

Don't put your emotions specially in crypto because it will take you nowhere, this stabilize movement in bitcoin price is a good sign that something big will happen and we just need to be patient because there's a lot of improvement going on the crypto world.

promich21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

new comer or experience one?
its about how to patient. if you just holding, buying, follow the flow, you cant be rich like expert. you know, trading can give your more coin. you can take chance when the market low, trade as much as possible to multiple your money.
sometime people just said about negative thing than they share positive thing
Mistakes are done by people and it’s the people who do mistakes first and then learn from it. Crypto Trading is also no different and we need same patience as required in other walks of life.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

Very predictable. People who heard about bitcoin and decided to make money on it, in most cases, are deeply convinced that everything is very simple. And earnings on cryptocurrency they compare with freebies. But no! It is the same intellectual work. Currently, nothing is given so easily. And in the crypto-currency market it is necessary to work very hard and constantly learn in order to increase your financial condition.
Sometimes I feel tired of waiting especially when the market takes months before its rise. But I keep myself to be more optimistic all the time because having a tired feeling it won't help you and possible make you decide that you might regret. So everytime time I feel tired, I focused myself in other things not in market situation. So to all don't give up easily just always think the times you earn a lot in crypto, and think it will happe again .
everyone experiences that feeling man. they are sad because the price does not recover yet. but if you intend to invest long term.
why are you still worried? all you have to do is be optimistic and hold it back. Do not be afraid
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

Don't mind the people selling their holdings and focus on your own holdings by actually beefing it up by buying coins you can afford now that is a bear market and simply hold on to them and keep your ears to the ground for any news of. I myself have bought a whole BTC among others to boost up my portfolio and i suggest you do the same.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:23:04 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 08:06:12 AM by glowing10

Don't mind the people selling their holdings and focus on your own holdings by actually beefing it up by buying coins you can afford now that is a bear market and simply hold on to them and keep your ears to the ground for any news of. I myself have bought a whole BTC among others to boost up my portfolio and i suggest you do the same.

It is the time when market is low ideally all the big players buy during low but people do exactly opposite of it  . They buy when it is rising and not when it is at low. This results in losses for them as market crashes after reaching high and this results in the losses for many as they do not know when to sell.. I also believe in same thing to keep buying whenever market falls and keep it.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

when you are tired of cryptocurrency then you should be able to get out of cryptocurrency and try to do or look for other activities that can give you more profit and you should not return to cryptocurrency anymore, because cryptocurrency requires very high patience.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

I agree to several altcoins, but bitcoin and a lot of crypto cannot change because there are only a few sentiments, all move normally without the intervention of certain parties, and under any market conditions, complaining will only make you more left behind and more people will still thinking optimistically and buying your assets that you sell too hastily.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Does it seem to me, or is there some problem with this?

The cue ball is now used only by trades. The only meaning of its presence today is the hope that tomorrow it will be possible to sell more than yesterday. Only Monero has a real economy, which without him poploheet.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

I agree to several altcoins, but bitcoin and a lot of crypto cannot change because there are only a few sentiments, all move normally without the intervention of certain parties, and under any market conditions, complaining will only make you more left behind and more people will still thinking optimistically and buying your assets that you sell too hastily.
too much complaining will reduce our confidence, so that the psychological disturbance, and ultimately self-harm. indeed need a large amount of stimulus to move prices. and i think many are waiting for that to happen, and that is their reason for surviving

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

I agree with you, the best thing to do is to extend our patience more longer and avoid complaining because this will only affects our positive mind, we need believe that all of that's happening now is just temporary and all will rise again soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

At some point, I was depressed too but it won't change a thing. I believe the market will recover but when, no one knows. I'll only admonish you to take position on some coins you believe because this space can improve your financial status if you can wait. I think it's a circle and the process would repeat itself again just wait for it and keep being an enthusiast like myself.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

You do not have to be depressed because of the crash in the market at present. Look on the bright side and enjoy this moment of stability with bitcoin price. For a long time we have not have this low and controlled volatility. Also, know that every business us controlled by the big monies. It is not with cryptocurrency alone.

Its true. As long term investor, we should see an opportunity when market drop. We can buying more coin with lower price because people panic. Cryptocurrency is long term investment and i am believe market will recover again because many big finance institutional already said crypto is digital asset
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:27:49 AM

indeed we must always think forward because there is no success achieved by humans suddenly, all must go through a long process if you want to get the best, crypto currency is indeed less stable for now but this is only a process of transition from a currency revolution the world, we must be patient not to give up easily ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: