Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🔥 📢📣 LENDXCOIN - P2P USING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM 📢📣📢📣  (Read 1688 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

The project is very interesting and informative, im looking forward for the future and the benefits that the team could provide ti the community. For sure they are now on the process of developing and implementing the standard of the platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

The project is very interesting and informative, im looking forward for the future and the benefits that the team could provide ti the community. For sure they are now on the process of developing and implementing the standard of the platform.
Well proved p2p system will be used here. The most important it not to think out any modifications that everything regularly worked.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Yes I agree about what you have said about the project. It is very interesting and promising which can attract people. I just hope that the team will work hard in making the project  successful. Looking forward for more updates and progress in the project. Hope they will not stop finding ways to make it more develop.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

Yes, absolutely right buddy. Such a wonderful and very advantageous project. They are currently browsing the ways to make the project more understandable and impressive. Aside from that they are serious about doing good achievements for project developments.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

Yes, absolutely right buddy. Such a wonderful and very advantageous project. They are currently browsing the ways to make the project more understandable and impressive. Aside from that they are serious about doing good achievements for project developments.
I agree with you. As the project will be clear even to the beginner, I think that the project will be able to bring together the considerable number of interested persons and the platform will be actively used.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

Lendxcoin is a digital coin associated with blockchain.one day remain to start the token sale & huge amount will be sale.so is there any bonus purchase for in the sale?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

Lendxcoin is a digital coin associated with blockchain.one day remain to start the token sale & huge amount will be sale.so is there any bonus purchase for in the sale?
I'm not 100% sure if there is a bonus purchase for the sale and they might be absolutely having a bonus purcase in the sale at the future. I wish they announced it.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

I think there is an intermediary currency for the purpose of carrying out a loan, otherwise how they could manage it?

I wish they could manage it because it would be risky if there is no one from the lender or the loaner carrying out a loan, it must be managed.
Jedie22

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

I'm not 100% sure if there is a bonus purchase for the sale and they might be absolutely having a bonus purcase in the sale at the future. I wish they announced it.
Yes, me too I am not sure about the bunos purchase but hopefully the project team can release or launch some information about the bonus so people will be aware about the said sales.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

I have completed all my tasks, this is a friendly campaign, but in the KYC section "Please provide a photo of you holding the front of your Identity Card." In the same image, refer to LENDXCOIN. Make sure your face is clearly visible and that all details about your ID card are clearly visible. "I misplaced my photo without changing the image, so you should fix it. This incident.

You can actually send a message to the telegram group so that people who might face a problem like you can get represented by you and the team can answer you immediately.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

I think there is an intermediary currency for the purpose of carrying out a loan, otherwise how they could manage it?

I wish they could manage it because it would be risky if there is no one from the lender or the loaner carrying out a loan, it must be managed.
Well, I read some questions about how secure or risky about the lender and the project. In the other hand I think the project team and developers are prepared for this issues and inquiries. So hopefully they will release some informative updates for the  satisfactions of everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

Well, I read some questions about how secure or risky about the lender and the project. In the other hand I think the project team and developers are prepared for this issues and inquiries. So hopefully they will release some informative updates for the  satisfactions of everyone.
Everything in the business is risky that would always depends on you, on how are you going to find a strategies that might affect and entry a big income in your business. Just like LENDXCOIN this type of business is common but they delivers an innovation of the strategies that can gather customer also investors.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

The project looks innovative as well as beneficial for making an investment. It has high potential in it growth. So waiting for  further updates on its development.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

Lendex seems do not set a criteria on interest rate and it is all Borrowers and lenders mutual agreement but should not exceed 40% which is the lenders maximum allowable interest rate.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

The project looks innovative as well as beneficial for making an investment. It has high potential in it growth. So waiting for  further updates on its development.
Agree, the project is very promising. Its promise  a good and wonderful future that may lead to a beautiful success. That is why with good updates and progressive  òutput this is very certain that everything will be wonderful  for both parties the participants and developers.
regalis

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

I think the project don't have any difference between those platform that are already in the crypto community right now. They are both well organized and motivated to work and provide good service to the community that needs new innovation.  

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

LendxCoin bounty campaign program has already been done and ended this last Oct 22. Unfortunately I didn't able to join. Well, I was looking forward to what the team have said in their Twitter page that they will going to start a new campaign in the coming time until running out of these 1 million Xcoin. I am really looking forward this promising words.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

LendxCoin bounty campaign program has already been done and ended this last Oct 22. Unfortunately I didn't able to join. Well, I was looking forward to what the team have said in their Twitter page that they will going to start a new campaign in the coming time until running out of these 1 million Xcoin. I am really looking forward this promising words.

Mee too i didn't participated the campaign and it's a big mess for me since they have alot of good benifets that can be acquire. Hopefully on their next round they will make additional features that would surely gain the acknowledgement from the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:57:41 AM

Most of the project are having a good vision and mission. This project aims to provide satisfaction to the community which barely needs that kind of service. Hopefully they will make some creative actions that would surely attract the attention of the community.
Indeed. I have to do a thing like supporting the project with the investment in which the investment could helps the team to make a better platform in the project and develop.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:09:08 AM

Most of the project are having a good vision and mission. This project aims to provide satisfaction to the community which barely needs that kind of service. Hopefully they will make some creative actions that would surely attract the attention of the community.
Indeed. I have to do a thing like supporting the project with the investment in which the investment could helps the team to make a better platform in the project and develop.
I'm not exactly sure why you have to do that. Just by investing, that is the main thing of supporting. The bounty users is one of the way you can support the project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: