Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🔥 📢📣 LENDXCOIN - P2P USING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM 📢📣📢📣  (Read 1688 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

If they will add this addtionL matters. This will be very interesting this will catch  the  attention of many. They will probably make everything good and beneficial to both parties. Good indication that the team members and developers are very active in doing the task they have.
I'm pretty sure they gonna blow up in the december. Most of the cryptocurrency in that time is having a great return of investment of every investors of the coin around the world!
I also observed a good crypto market exchange is the month of December, the only thing that we need to have is patience and understanding for the project let us give them the opportunity and chance to grow and develop. So we can expect a better outcome.

Hopefully, the month that you said will be the best month not only for this project but also to all the existing platform here in the crypto community. We will just wait for some development as days gone by. We know that everything in here is unstable so we will just be ready for some important information ahead.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

Lendxcoin is a digital coin associated with blockchain.one day remain to start the token sale & huge amount will be sale.so is there any bonus purchase for in the sale?
I'm not 100% sure if there is a bonus purchase for the sale and they might be absolutely having a bonus purcase in the sale at the future. I wish they announced it.
I think they should add it during sale because people will contribute to those project who have some bonus announcement.or they should need to have a better future that give attraction to the projecr
Giving additional features and bonuses will gives more investors and supporters for the project. This is the most actions that the team may execute to achieve the desired result for the project. If the team will continue to work with this they will have a good future ahead.
Agree, this will help to increase the number of participants and investors, additional features will make a difference in the process and progress of the project, which possibly end up with a better and good future.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

Lendxcoin is a digital coin associated with blockchain.one day remain to start the token sale & huge amount will be sale.so is there any bonus purchase for in the sale?
I'm not 100% sure if there is a bonus purchase for the sale and they might be absolutely having a bonus purcase in the sale at the future. I wish they announced it.
I think they should add it during sale because people will contribute to those project who have some bonus announcement.or they should need to have a better future that give attraction to the projecr
Giving additional features and bonuses will gives more investors and supporters for the project. This is the most actions that the team may execute to achieve the desired result for the project. If the team will continue to work with this they will have a good future ahead.
Agree, this will help to increase the number of participants and investors, additional features will make a difference in the process and progress of the project, which possibly end up with a better and good future.
That is true. Having a good bonuses for the community or any other marketing promotional proposals can make to acquire the attention of the crypto people in the crowd of this community. Well, this is project had already been have a good platform and what's left is the consistency and on how can can maintain their good performance as having this kind of pace and momentum to keep gaining supporters and continuous growth of the community.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

The team behind the project looks well experienced, which is always come up with new strategies and that strategies always work very well.
Experience of team after all isn't determining for a project outcome. There are many other factors which influence development and successful start of the project.

No question about that, it is part of the development process, you may expect that in the middle of the progression you will encounter alot of factors that would affect to the project. But the experience and skills from the team will surely overcome this factors that they may encounter. We all know that the team behind this are very excellent individuals, just be patient.
From what you have taken what at team there are skilled experts? Until we see full working functionality in the platform, we can't claim about it.

kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

The team behind the project looks well experienced, which is always come up with new strategies and that strategies always work very well.
Experience of team after all isn't determining for a project outcome. There are many other factors which influence development and successful start of the project.
No question about that, it is part of the development process, you may expect that in the middle of the progression you will encounter alot of factors that would affect to the project. But the experience and skills from the team will surely overcome this factors that they may encounter. We all know that the team behind this are very excellent individuals, just be patient.
From what you have taken what at team there are skilled experts? Until we see full working functionality in the platform, we can't claim about it.
Well the project developers and sone other people that funded the project wont allow people that not well experienced and innovative. They are very good in making things prepared special to the people they hired they making sure that each team  members are brilliant and well experienced.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

Well the project developers and sone other people that funded the project wont allow people that not well experienced and innovative. They are very good in making things prepared special to the people they hired they making sure that each team  members are brilliant and well experienced.
Very clear that if they would like to hire a professional and looks like they were choosing the best professional of the job around the world. I wish they gonna be a success one.
regalis

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Very clear that if they would like to hire a professional and looks like they were choosing the best professional of the job around the world. I wish they gonna be a success one.

I think they are already professional on this kind of work knowing that they have that skills and experience. What they need to do is to manage the project well to be able to meet the core plans of the platform. Enhance their knowledge and creativity to get a certain future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

Hopefully, the month that you said will be the best month not only for this project but also to all the existing platform here in the crypto community. We will just wait for some development as days gone by. We know that everything in here is unstable so we will just be ready for some important information ahead.
Well play. But, I'm not pretty sure you gonna be waiting until the information came ahead just for that information. You should do something important rather than waiting.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

As they added block chain the security flaw gained more goodwill for the project additionally they are gaining various parties through social communities as they are having more support from various followers across the globe.
The new blockchain will make more audiences and hits across the globe, I believe it. And also, their price for 1 token gonna increases hardly because of the news.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

The development team needs to be more active on all the platforms. And have to provide all the necessary updates as well as they have to answers on questions which has come from investors and community members.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

The development team needs to be more active on all the platforms. And have to provide all the necessary updates as well as they have to answers on questions which has come from investors and community members.
That shows lacking in ownership however we cannot directly even confirm there is no response as they have even answered many questions before at times there is a scope to not answer the repeated questions and which the data with detail information is already available in their official whitepapers.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

The devs and all the project team are very hardworking. We can clearly see how the project grow each day. The updates and information that you want to know are available through this thread and the project website. You  can freely check if everything is fine and well managed.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

I know this team has a good potential and good future someday base of what the planform increase day by day. Hopefully it will continue the good result of the team job. Don't forget team to give good update.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

I know this team has a good potential and good future someday base of what the planform increase day by day. Hopefully it will continue the good result of the team job. Don't forget team to give good update.

We can totally see what kind of team members they have. They work professionally , with effort and cooperation which is so good to have in each member. I just hope that they will reach what they  want to achieved in future. Hoping also that they will continue what they have started as they surpassing different paths until reaching the road of success.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

Before they appoint the team they validate at the back end regarding their qualification and experience and it is proven during every successful deployment run how they figure out the root causes for the issues and brings the solutions through their experience with similar platforms.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

Yeah,  they have full potential to achieve and reach the goals and plans that they set for the project. They increase day by day, the increas of investors so with the project community members to attend the process and  progress  of the project.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

Well play. But, I'm not pretty sure you gonna be waiting until the information came ahead just for that information. You should do something important rather than waiting.

Maybe it's our choice whether we rush knowing that everything is uncertain or wait until the team will provide the information we need. Its just the dame as we hold or sell our tokens. Tha is why patience is highly appreciated to sustain the project in the Cryptocurrency.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: