Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading outside of crypto?  (Read 801 times)
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

I personally have never traded in other than crypto. but I once asked someone who traded on the stock exchange. he said trading on the stock exchange was more stable and predictable, especially fiat currencies. because this is regulated by the state. different in crypto, all regulating prices are individuals. for ID I think it's all the same, asking for ID. but to start trading, I think it's easier to crypto, because it can start trading with a small nominal.
Yeah it is right stock market is good than crypto trading. I have some experience of stock trading. It is easier than crypto trading. The market of cryptocurrency is limited compare to stock market. You don’t have much chances of earning money in crypto market. On the other hand stock exchange gives you more chances for your investment. You can make good profit in stock market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chainedblocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:37:45 AM

Well, I know only a little about stocks trading, as I'm interested mostly in crypto. The procedure of trading on a stock exchange and a crypto one is practically the same. The difference lies in what you trade.
On stocks, you could practice with small portions like it's usually done at crypto exchanges such as CEX (https://cex.io/) or Bittrex.
There are many source besides crypto trading as we had the only traditional trading before the crypto world and we have still that tradition which is running on its way besides crypto world towards success. If you want to switch in to the traditional trading again then you can start from now but mind of a real trader says that trading with multiple sources is better than a single one.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

If you trade outside of crypto, if market is down, does everyone lose similar to like crypto when everything is down?  Example say all coins are down for a few days etc.  Well could it be possible to be up with other things?
Its not necessarily related but to some extent its seems thats they are related. Like for example the precious metal markets and the crypto markets seem to reciprocate each other. When bitcoin drops gold rises - it can be assumed that gold traders sold some bitcoins to buy gold. Its all a type of  juggling game as to what asset you can hold for long and what you have confidence in.

My suggestion would be to consider diversifying your earnings into different sectors. One may try out the metal market and the stock commodities market apart from crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Hello I didn't know anything about trading until I first started trading monero on poloniex when it was like $5. Now I've learned a lot just from trading and mining crypto but my only experience is with crypto.

So I guess this is backwards but now I would like to try trading or investing outside of crypto....is that stocks?...see I have no clue what everything is called. Are there trading sites like bittrex etc?

what is the differences between a crypto exchange and a "stock exchange" that trades in dollars? Do you have to provide ID? Are they easier to fund in dollars?

Is there anything like a Trade Satoshi where I can just practice with small amounts?

Thanks for any information

Trading outside of crypto, I guess you mean forex or binary trading, cause that’s the two things you can trade outside of crypto trading and they are quite similar to each others. You just need a little training on how it works to be able to understand and trade them.

I have tried forex trading once, but it wasn’t really much of what I expected then, so I decided to quit. And like I said, there isn’t much difference between them. I believe if I go back to that this time around I will also make good profit from every trade.
You can also trade in stock exchange and hope that you will find it better than crypto trading. In crypto trading you can only trade in those currencies in which you invest your money, while in stock exchange you can buy and sell any product shares just in seconds. But don’t be greedy because greedy people always lose their money in stock and in crypto trading.
In my opinion trading outside crypto is only in stock exchange. There are also many trading companies but that need more time and money. If you want to trade outside cryptocurrency, you should invest in stock exchange. There you will be able to make money in seconds because of the huge variety and quantity of shares of different companies and quick buying and selling.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

If you are already used to trading in crypto, then I wouldn't recommend moving over to more traditional routes, sure, there's more stability, but there is also much less potential for short term profit. The traditional stock and forex markets rarely fluctuate by more than 2-3% in a day, and you would need to be lucky to catch those, whereas cryptocurrencies typically fluctuate by at least 1-2% every hour!
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

I did stocks trading and crypto trading at the same times, and to make easy to handle it i make open potition by each 2. In stocks market, all asset to trade with pair fiat. The different between crypto and stocks is the price action, in crypto when Bitcoin up or down trend all altcoin will follow it, but in stocks market is not. But the stocks market only open 7 hours aday from monday to friday.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Hello I didn't know anything about trading until I first started trading monero on poloniex when it was like $5. Now I've learned a lot just from trading and mining crypto but my only experience is with crypto.

So I guess this is backwards but now I would like to try trading or investing outside of crypto....is that stocks?...see I have no clue what everything is called. Are there trading sites like bittrex etc?

what is the differences between a crypto exchange and a "stock exchange" that trades in dollars? Do you have to provide ID? Are they easier to fund in dollars?

Is there anything like a Trade Satoshi where I can just practice with small amounts?

the basics are similar, in fact how crypto market traded is evolve from stock market. however some most of the aspect is adjusted. like trend, trading platform, what stock/commodities/etc (coin) you trading, time, market movement. a similar game but different meta.
Elli022

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

Holla, I have just tried trading with binex.trade n it give me profit, anyone can try trading on that platform it is simple n awesome you just have to wait for right time to  start trade anyways m happY😁:
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

NEVER TRADE ON HITBTC FOR REAL TRADES.

Now the regulations in place differ widely for the country of your stock trades. Also there are multiple instruments to check. Better read up on the published materials of the securities regulator in your nation.

why did you said that we must never use Hitbtc platform? is there any issues now?
does there transaction fee is too high for the traders who will make the actual trade on there platform site?
In my experienced  so far in doing crypto trade was gave me a good profit in the mean time.
Which means even up to now I don't have any problems in it instead, it helped to the fullest.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

If you are already used to trading in crypto, then I wouldn't recommend moving over to more traditional routes, sure, there's more stability, but there is also much less potential for short term profit. The traditional stock and forex markets rarely fluctuate by more than 2-3% in a day, and you would need to be lucky to catch those, whereas cryptocurrencies typically fluctuate by at least 1-2% every hour!
Why? The fact you are trading in crypto and doing pretty well if you have a good strategy does not mean, you cannot at least diversify into every other form of investment.

I started trading Forex, and then moved into stocks and now into cryptocurrency but did I say because I have been doing well in Forex, I should not move into these other two areas? No! It is called being versatile and diversifying as well which helps you to even spread your investment risk across board but it is always a good thing to not just only know how to trade effectively, but to also know every single details of the market and the fundamentals of the market you want to be getting into as they really do matter in you doing well.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Yes, it is possible. When the crypto is down, you have plenty of choices outside this market.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

I personally profer Forex trading even more than stocks.
kumala_abi

Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

I personally have never traded in other than crypto. but I once asked someone who traded on the stock exchange. he said trading on the stock exchange was more stable and predictable, especially fiat currencies. because this is regulated by the state. different in crypto, all regulating prices are individuals. for ID I think it's all the same, asking for ID. but to start trading, I think it's easier to crypto, because it can start trading with a small nominal.
Yeah it is right stock market is good than crypto trading. I have some experience of stock trading. It is easier than crypto trading. The market of cryptocurrency is limited compare to stock market. You don’t have much chances of earning money in crypto market. On the other hand stock exchange gives you more chances for your investment. You can make good profit in stock market.
each market has their own advantages , disadvantages and their own feature.and also stocks market or cryptocurrency market has own profit and loss potency. but as long as we have skills i think we could earn profit easily.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

Well, I know only a little about stocks trading, as I'm interested mostly in crypto. The procedure of trading on a stock exchange and a crypto one is practically the same. The difference lies in what you trade.
On stocks, you could practice with small portions like it's usually done at crypto exchanges such as CEX (https://cex.io/) or Bittrex.
There are many source besides crypto trading as we had the only traditional trading before the crypto world and we have still that tradition which is running on its way besides crypto world towards success. If you want to switch in to the traditional trading again then you can start from now but mind of a real trader says that trading with multiple sources is better than a single one.
Trading inside or outside crypto still all balls down to the general knowledge you have about trading and the strategy you have to be able to pull through and it all depends on how you are able to take advantage of those opportunities that comes lurking within those space.

For those who do not have the proper understanding, skills and experience, it would always end up being the same thing at the end of it all. It is a good thing however to at least diversify as long as you know what you are doing, either stock market or Forex or wherever you want to be diversifying into, just make sure you get yourself familiar with that environment first.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

why did you said that we must never use Hitbtc platform? is there any issues now?
HitBTC has had some shady past history from the experience of people in this forum. However you cannot draw a conclusion directly from that. People often get disgruntled on issues they have even if they might be petty and then make some bad comments about them. Cant help those kids you love to be keyboard warriors. But jokes apart, please do your own research on them before you put in money.

does there transaction fee is too high for the traders who will make the actual trade on there platform site?
Withdraw fees of hitbtc are high compared to other exchanges.  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

I've not really traded outside of Cryptocurrencies.
Then why are you commenting here to increase your post count? Roll Eyes

I think trading is generally risky.
Any type of speculative market is risky. Be it stocks, bonds, securities, cryptocurrencies, gambling, commodities. All of them.

if you want to trade outside of crypto.but we should need to understand how he can get started with trading.too confident is not good other.
LOL get started with what? Like walk into an exchange and ask them how to make money? You guys really make me laugh.

You can also trade in stock exchange and hope that you will find it better than crypto trading. In crypto trading you can only trade in those currencies in which you invest your money, while in stock exchange you can buy and sell any product shares just in seconds.
You have no idea what you are talking about. The ICOs provide you with tokens that can be compared to the stock markets shares. So in that way they are similar. Pumping and dumping is also the same and FUD marketing is also same.

But don’t be greedy because greedy people always lose their money in stock and in crypto trading.
Thats always true.
Did you make big money in cryptocurrency trade or lost big money and now you want to shift to another trading place? If not so then I suggest that crypto trading is best than all other trading. It is not share of a company but a currency and if you have no trading experience, no problem. Hold your coins for some time and when the price raise more sell them for higher price.
olubams

Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

If its your dream to trade in the stock market then you need to do more in getting information as it relates to your locality because the prerequisites to trade in that market differs from country to country. For example where I am, to trade on the stock market requires that one is a member of a professional body and licensed to carry such a trade. This is put in place in other to ensure that only qualified people are operating in the market and that they are expected to behave in certain ways otherwise their licenses can be revoked.

The stock market is very much different from the crypto market in terms of first entry. While $5 dollars can grant you entry in the crypto space, there is no room for that in the stock market.
Panxora_COO

Activity: 563
Merit: 254

Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

While I do not advocate breaking any laws. the First Global Credit Exchange which is being rebranded as Panxora supports crypto deposits in BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, ETC to back stock trading in 500 stocks from the US, UK, Germany and HK. Also currency against BTC and USD. I am one of the founders and we have been providing uninterupted service since 2014.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄████▄
▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
▀████▀████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
                                                ▄██▀
                                              ▄██▀

▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄    ▀██▄   ▄██▀  ▄▄████▄▄    ▄▄████▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄
▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀█▄     ▀██▄ ▀▀   ▄█▀    ▀█▄  ▄█▀    ▀▀  ▄█▀    ▀█▄
██      ██  ██      ██  ██      ██       ███     ██      ██  ██         ██      ██
██▄    ▄█▀  ▀█▄    ▄██  ██      ██     ▄██▀ ▄▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀  ██         ▀█▄    ▄██
██▀████▀▀    ▀▀████▀██  ██      ██   ▄██▀   ▀██▄  ▀▀████▀▀   ██          ▀▀████▀██
██                                 ▄██▀
██                               ▄██▀

https://panxora.io
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████▄████▄
 ▄███████████████▄██▀████▄
▄██████████▄███▄██▀███████▄
██████████▀██▄▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
██████████▄██▀▄▄██████████
▀███████▄██▀███▀██████████▀
 ▀████▄██▀███████████████▀
  ▀████▀████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

Did you make big money in cryptocurrency trade or lost big money and now you want to shift to another trading place? If not so then I suggest that crypto trading is best than all other trading.
Dafuq are you talking about shitposting newbie? You dont have to teach me how to trade or what to trade. I didnt spend my years in crypto knowing nothing or learning nothing. Of course I should not expect a shitposter who quotes entire posts and posts garbage to get paid is going to ever read or comprehend. Roll Eyes

It is not share of a company but a currency and if you have no trading experience, no problem. Hold your coins for some time and when the price raise more sell them for higher price.
Thanks for the advice but thats what I have been hearing since all these years and still people tend to make the same mistake of buying high and then selling low because of panic and getting FOMOed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

I personally profer Forex trading even more than stocks.
Stocks is actually an interesting market to trade but it is somehow limited in a way, so you may not really have much access to it. Forex on the other hand is another market that has been on for a very long time, and as long as you know what you are doing, combining the markets you can handle all together is not always a bad idea.

What is important is for you to always be able to make quality decisions whether as an investor or as a trader so you do not get to lose all your investments in the long run and it takes knowledge to be able to achieve this which if you do not make a priority, you will have yourself to blame for how things turn out eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: