Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaceChain - A Decentralized Space Agency  (Read 28420 times)
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:06:18 PM

Find out what the @SpaceChain team has been working on last week.

https://spacechain.com/spacechain-weekly-report-jan-21-to-27/

thanks for the update

Very cool, thanks for the news. I like your job
The team is actively working on product development and attends many events associated with the blockchain, where they find many influential people and investors. This proves the confidence of developers in their success.
The right decisions from the developers, showing their product to the rest of the people, means they don’t hide anything and want to develop properly, so you can attract a lot more investment than you have at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stnev89

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:31:10 PM

thanks for the update

The team is actively working on product development and attends many events associated with the blockchain, where they find many influential people and investors. This proves the confidence of developers in their success.
The project is connected with space, which indicates its innovative development . The team creates a unique product and their work can really be secret .
In general, they are the first who could achieve such a result, although it is now only the initial one, but there is something to provide investors
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:41:17 PM

thanks for the update

The project is connected with space, which indicates its innovative development . The team creates a unique product and their work can really be secret .
In general, they are the first who could achieve such a result, although it is now only the initial one, but there is something to provide investors
Agree!
For investors, this project is a gold mine! A good option for a great start!

peretss

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:54:01 PM

thanks for the update

Agree!
For investors, this project is a gold mine! A good option for a great start!
I don’t know about the gold mine, but everyone has a chance to make money, few people believe in modern projects, because there are a lot of scams, teams collect money and just leave the market
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:26:59 AM

I can't find any info about bounty..
Have this project the signature campaign and avatar?
Thanks
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:44:08 AM

I don’t know about the gold mine, but everyone has a chance to make money, few people believe in modern projects, because there are a lot of scams, teams collect money and just leave the market

Yes you are right. Now there are a lot of scammers on the market. But this team shows real work results and has many partners. So I am ready to support the project.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:29:05 AM

It seems the week has passed quite productively. I think participation in such conferences will make the project even more popular. Now the team shows itself pretty well.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:37:33 PM

Thanks
Probably there is no bounty, that's why you can't find it.
peretss

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:42:38 PM

Yes you are right. Now there are a lot of scammers on the market. But this team shows real work results and has many partners. So I am ready to support the project.
I personally saw with my own eyes a lot of such projects that are absolutely not interested in the opinions of their clients, they are more interested in how to make money for themselves
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:53:08 PM

Thanks

Unfortunately, the project has no company bounty. Perhaps in the future they will reconsider their regeniyu.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:00:22 PM

I personally saw with my own eyes a lot of such projects that are absolutely not interested in the opinions of their clients, they are more interested in how to make money for themselves
really very few people really really understand the project and they don't know how a project goes ahead and what products are issued, but they only have their own products and take personal advantage

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:03:32 PM

Thanks
There is no bounty in this project, perhaps it will be added in the future, although this is a good advertisement.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:50:10 PM

really very few people really really understand the project and they don't know how a project goes ahead and what products are issued, but they only have their own products and take personal advantage

This is because the idea looks a little crazy. and for example, it’s pretty hard for me to understand what ordinary users will get and how the company will earn money?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:10:24 PM

It would be interesting to receive more announcements from the team. Since this is a very large-scale project, and in fact we know very little about work and many more areas are secret.
peretss

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:44:39 PM

This is because the idea looks a little crazy. and for example, it’s pretty hard for me to understand what ordinary users will get and how the company will earn money?
Logically, people get their interest on investments in the future after launching a project into space, but will it really happen? I can’t say a guarantee here either, since this project is completely confidential, the team itself told us that everything happens at the state level and it’s impossible to tell most of the information.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:38:57 PM

I have a question as always! Will there be an awards program? When and under what conditions will it work? Huh

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:48:26 PM

I have a question as always! Will there be an awards program? When and under what conditions will it work? Huh
I doubt that such a large-scale project needs a bounty program. Surely there are investors who will contribute the required amount for development. Bounty is a waste of money on advertising, perhaps it is needed but the developers decide.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:11:25 PM

I doubt that such a large-scale project needs a bounty program. Surely there are investors who will contribute the required amount for development. Bounty is a waste of money on advertising, perhaps it is needed but the developers decide.
Most of the projects conduct bounty for advertising on social networks, the idea is good, but it is not always necessary to carry out
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:15:06 PM

For standing of companies bounty is absolutely not necessary. This Rather prestigious, but not necessary
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:23:44 PM

Thanks

Unfortunately, the project has no company bounty. Perhaps in the future they will reconsider their regeniyu.
This is very bad news. Such a company should adequately pay for its community. I hope the team will reconsider its strategy in this matter

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: