Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaceChain - A Decentralized Space Agency  (Read 28417 times)
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 08:31:22 AM

Yeah a lot of things related to space is confidential though, so we can't announce any partnerships or such that we are working on until everything is 100% confirmed and ready for the public. We signed NDAs. For instance, you can check out our latest news about our launch of wikipedia with Arch Mission. It's been in the works for months, but we could only release the news now. Smiley

I wanted to know if you had a contract with anyone. I do not need to know the specific name of the company, just wondering if you have funding?

Yes, we are doing good and still surviving, so do not worry. Smiley
If there is funding, then the team is moving and developing, now it is very difficult to move on the market, you need to make a lot of effort
In the current situation, only the strongest and most sought-after projects remain afloat. I am glad that SpaceChain is one of such projects.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:05:16 AM

I read whitepaper, well!
Why road map ends at NOV 2018?
Do you have roadmap 2019?

I am also interested in this question ...
Yes. How about a roadmap? An incomprehensible situation. Is there 2019 or not? I do not see the information yet!

According to what the admin responded to some one on the Telegram chat, they are limited in how they can talk about future activities. So, It seems that they won't share the road map with community.
I hope so.  suddenly they have no plans after October 2019 and they will close the company after that.

Personally, I am not optimistic on this. Not sharing the road map due to such a limitation is not reasonable. Every successful project has a public road map and this project should be same as them. I don't know why other ICO's have not this limitation.
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:56:15 PM

I read whitepaper, well!

Yes. How about a roadmap? An incomprehensible situation. Is there 2019 or not? I do not see the information yet!

According to what the admin responded to some one on the Telegram chat, they are limited in how they can talk about future activities. So, It seems that they won't share the road map with community.
I hope so.  suddenly they have no plans after October 2019 and they will close the company after that.

Personally, I am not optimistic on this. Not sharing the road map due to such a limitation is not reasonable. Every successful project has a public road map and this project should be same as them. I don't know why other ICO's have not this limitation.
Here you need to understand that the project is at the state level and as we all know that the provision of information is not always allowed, but I agree with you that there should be minimal information, although the team should provide it to us a little later
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:17:48 PM

I read whitepaper, well!

Here you need to understand that the project is at the state level and as we all know that the provision of information is not always allowed, but I agree with you that there should be minimal information, although the team should provide it to us a little later

People should know what they are investing in. A road map is really required. Without a road map and information about the future, it's really difficult to decide whether invest in the project or not.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:57:42 PM

I read whitepaper, well!

I think that we should not worry about the fact that the road map is limited to October 2019. Perhaps for this there are compelling reasons that the team can not announced now.

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:43:16 PM

I read whitepaper, well!

People should know what they are investing in. A road map is really required. Without a road map and information about the future, it's really difficult to decide whether invest in the project or not.
It is logical that the roadmap should be in any project, each client should know what is being said and what plans for the future the team has
Stnev89

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:13:42 PM

Yeah a lot of things related to space is confidential though, so we can't announce any partnerships or such that we are working on until everything is 100% confirmed and ready for the public. We signed NDAs. For instance, you can check out our latest news about our launch of wikipedia with Arch Mission. It's been in the works for months, but we could only release the news now. Smiley

I wanted to know if you had a contract with anyone. I do not need to know the specific name of the company, just wondering if you have funding?

Yes, we are doing good and still surviving, so do not worry. Smiley
If there is funding, then the team is moving and developing, now it is very difficult to move on the market, you need to make a lot of effort
In the current situation, only the strongest and most sought-after projects remain afloat. I am glad that SpaceChain is one of such projects.

You are right, the strongest remain, this proves that the project is really capable of taking its place under the sun.
It has always been this way, only the best projects with a really good idea to stay afloat, advertising decides a lot and the same room communicates with its users.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:39:39 PM

If the team does not have time for the road map - this is not a reason to worry . The main thing that the team was always in touch and did updates .
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:55:09 PM

If the team does not have time for the road map - this is not a reason to worry . The main thing that the team was always in touch and did updates .
I think they have it, it’s just not fully developed, after a while I’m sure that they share it with us, at the moment there is minimal information about the team, this is already a plus, at least they don’t hide anything from us
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:02:45 PM

It's great that administrators are not silent, but give all the answers! Thank them for that. Smiley

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:28:56 PM

I think they have it, it’s just not fully developed, after a while I’m sure that they share it with us, at the moment there is minimal information about the team, this is already a plus, at least they don’t hide anything from us

information is enough, just want to know plans for the future.

if there is no roadmap, then this means, that the team is not set to work. so it can not be, because if the team does not even have such time, it means ,that it is not very much on the full development of its project.
gennadyg

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:05:02 PM

I read whitepaper, well!

I think that we should not worry about the fact that the road map is limited to October 2019. Perhaps for this there are compelling reasons that the team can not announced now.
I agree with you.better to wait it than to edit it later.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:22:54 PM

if there is no roadmap, then this means, that the team is not set to work. so it can not be, because if the team does not even have such time, it means ,that it is not very much on the full development of its project.

Now many projects are in no hurry to develop. Where to rush, people interested in cryptocurrency becomes less and less. Everyone is waiting for the next HYIP. I think that there will still be.
SerjiGrey

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:40:50 PM

Now many projects are in no hurry to develop. Where to rush, people interested in cryptocurrency becomes less and less. Everyone is waiting for the next HYIP. I think that there will still be.
Projects do not come to the exchange to such market.this approach will not allow to drop the price
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:42:03 PM

it is not necessary to put an end to the company and the project only because the road map is not registered. It is always possible to continue
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:10:07 PM

I wonder now is it possible to raise money in such a market? How much did the project collect?
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:15:51 AM

My opinion, make roadmap better because new users need read new info about plans.
Also if many users don't see roadmap they think that is final of project.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:13:32 AM

My opinion, make roadmap better because new users need read new info about plans.
Also if many users don't see roadmap they think that is final of project.

I think the developers will take a roadmap. You are right it is very important.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 08:35:41 AM

I wonder now is it possible to raise money in such a market? How much did the project collect?
They can collect money now. But it is important to stay afloat in the current market situation. Only some enterprises are capable of this.

Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:20:56 AM

I think there will be more time and we will see all the information we need!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: