Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaceChain - A Decentralized Space Agency  (Read 28408 times)
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:27:59 PM

How do we know this chain will reach to space?
We can not be 100% sure of success. There is always a risk of failure. But you can make your own conclusion if you carefully read about the project and the team.
I agree with you.study the project and to make a choice everyone should own.In this issue of the advisers there.
Of course this is the business of each person. Work with this project or not! If you are not sure about the project, then you should not waste your time here. Well, if you like what is presented then everything is OK!
For every product there is a buyer, it was always on the market, nobody here forces anyone to invest, everyone decides for himself
But it is very sad when you do not believe in the project and he succeeded. At such moments, a great desire to turn everything back
I do not understand how it is! If you have the opportunity, then you invest; if not, then no! Each project is promising, no bad ones.
Everywhere you can see the perspective in the project, but then everyone makes conclusions for themselves in terms of finance, just with such a market, not everyone has the opportunity to invest a large amount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:21:08 PM

I do not know if such a question was asked about the referral link from receiving a bonus from a given friend? Do you have this service?

Hi! Do you mean like bounties? Either way, we do not have such a program or referral link. Most of such activities are organized by the exchanges when we first launch on their platform. However, I will feedback to the team about such ideas...Smiley Thanks for asking.
Do you have WP in Russian?
Just bounty and helped to solve the problem with translations into mass languages and allowed to talk about the project to potential investors, including from Russia
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:48:57 PM

I do not know if such a question was asked about the referral link from receiving a bonus from a given friend? Do you have this service?

Hi! Do you mean like bounties? Either way, we do not have such a program or referral link. Most of such activities are organized by the exchanges when we first launch on their platform. However, I will feedback to the team about such ideas...Smiley Thanks for asking.
Just bounty and helped to solve the problem with translations into mass languages and allowed to talk about the project to potential investors, including from Russia
Now in the digital age, problems with languages ​​should not be. There are many translators who will facilitate the study of the project.
SerjiGrey

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:15:29 PM

referral links would have helped the project to attract new people.community should know about it.
gennadyg

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:33:38 PM

Now in the digital age, problems with languages ​​should not be. There are many translators who will facilitate the study of the project.
high-quality translation in different languages needed for any project.Caring about the comfort of the investors.
SpaceChain Foundation

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:39:49 AM

no, we don't but this is something we should consider. Thank you for bringing it up. Smiley
SpaceChain Foundation

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:34:52 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 07:52:29 AM by SpaceChain Foundation

SpaceChain CEO Zee Zheng is at The 11th Global Space & Technology Convention in Singapore to find out what’s hot in the satellite scene and get updates on the latest space technology. Event details here: https://www.space.org.sg/gstc#1539766919801-50e502cf-d7a0

Check out the pix on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ZeeZheng/status/1095901047120248832
https://twitter.com/SpaceChain/status/1095932472318033920
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:55:54 AM

SpaceChain CEO Zee Zheng is at The 11th Global Space & Technology Convention in Singapore to find out what’s hot in the satellite scene and get updates on the latest space technology. Event details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2X2qq6R

Some problem with the link to the page. No link, fix please.
SpaceChain Foundation

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:52:52 AM

SpaceChain CEO Zee Zheng is at The 11th Global Space & Technology Convention in Singapore to find out what’s hot in the satellite scene and get updates on the latest space technology. Event details here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2X2qq6R

ok fixed. Smiley Thanks for letting me know.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:55:33 AM

ok fixed. Smiley Thanks for letting me know.

O, thanks.
Links work now.
May be do you run contest? It's attract more users.. Reward must be good.
I want to join, if you launch..
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:09:53 AM

spacechain is pretty a good project, need more attentions

running farm worldwide
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:14:31 AM

We can not be 100% sure of success. There is always a risk of failure. But you can make your own conclusion if you carefully read about the project and the team.
I agree with you.study the project and to make a choice everyone should own.In this issue of the advisers there.
Of course this is the business of each person. Work with this project or not! If you are not sure about the project, then you should not waste your time here. Well, if you like what is presented then everything is OK!
For every product there is a buyer, it was always on the market, nobody here forces anyone to invest, everyone decides for himself
But it is very sad when you do not believe in the project and he succeeded. At such moments, a great desire to turn everything back
I do not understand how it is! If you have the opportunity, then you invest; if not, then no! Each project is promising, no bad ones.
Any project, even the most promising can be a scam. I saw very good ideas and strong teams. but in the end they turned out to be a scam
100%
I also saw this !!! Anything can happen. And fraudsters in our time are not so bad in their business!

SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:34:49 PM

Translators such as Google-translator often translate incorrectly, which distorts the essence of the translated text. That is why I ask if there is a WP in Russian.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:10:40 PM

referral links would have helped the project to attract new people.community should know about it.

Any advertising campaign will be useful to the project. I hope that soon they will increase the advertising campaign. This is very important.
peretss

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:22:01 PM

Any advertising campaign will be useful to the project. I hope that soon they will increase the advertising campaign. This is very important.

The more finance goes into the project, the better the advertising will of course, because you need to distribute it so that it is valid in the future, it depends a lot even on marketers, I will say so than on the amount
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:44:37 PM

Translators such as Google-translator often translate incorrectly, which distorts the essence of the translated text. That is why I ask if there is a WP in Russian.
If you translate white paper via Google translate, there will be a lot of mistakes in terms of grammar, you need a person who knows Russian well and can translate well
Stnev89

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:16:37 PM

Any project, even the most promising can be a scam. I saw very good ideas and strong teams. but in the end they turned out to be a scam
100%
I also saw this !!! Anything can happen. And fraudsters in our time are not so bad in their business!
Now, on the contrary, the fraudsters have become much smarter and well versed in projects and how beautiful it is to design it so that people believe
peretss

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:08:51 PM

100%
Now, on the contrary, the fraudsters have become much smarter and well versed in projects and how beautiful it is to design it so that people believe
Now even an experienced trader and one who is well versed in projects can make mistakes, personally I already had it, read it all, studied, thought everything was good, began to invest and then, after a while, I realized that the team was fake, and the project was scam Tongue
gennadyg

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:12:33 PM

SpaceChain CEO Zee Zheng is at The 11th Global Space & Technology Convention in Singapore to find out what’s hot in the satellite scene and get updates on the latest space technology. Event details here: https://www.space.org.sg/gstc#1539766919801-50e502cf-d7a0

familiarity with the project in this format will attract the attention of the public!Thanks for the info.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 07:32:40 PM

You have already integrated Ethereum’s smart contract platform, which next blockchain will be integrated with your platform?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: