Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaceChain - A Decentralized Space Agency  (Read 28417 times)
gennadyg

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:41:17 PM

That is, I understand that generosity is not planned? After all, I have not found any information! Huh

Most likely there will be no generosity. They will probably make a good PR campaign.
This will probably be the right decision if you refuse to bounty. It is better to do advertising for example on television or radio, more people will learn about the project.
I agree with you, bounty does not always give the result as good social advertising, of course thematic
Bounty rather addition to advertising from the developers themselves. And again, loyal bounty hunters are primarily good holders who support the course.
Bounty hunters are bad because they can greatly reduce the price of tokens because after selling to the stock exchange they sell them for a penny
I would argue with you.In this market remained strong
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 11:22:56 AM

That is, I understand that generosity is not planned? After all, I have not found any information! Huh

Most likely there will be no generosity. They will probably make a good PR campaign.
This will probably be the right decision if you refuse to bounty. It is better to do advertising for example on television or radio, more people will learn about the project.
I agree with you, bounty does not always give the result as good social advertising, of course thematic
Bounty rather addition to advertising from the developers themselves. And again, loyal bounty hunters are primarily good holders who support the course.
Bounty hunters are bad because they can greatly reduce the price of tokens because after selling to the stock exchange they sell them for a penny
Do not make me laugh. Bounty hunters are given so few tokens that they cannot really dump a price. Often, the early investors who buy tokens with big bonuses will dump the price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:34:48 PM

I think yes!
Good advertising is also a plus for the project. It would not be bad and the generosity and advertising program !!!

SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:33:57 PM

I think yes!
Good advertising is also a plus for the project. It would not be bad and the generosity and advertising program !!!
Each type of advertising is aimed at a specific audience, so it is reasonable to use several advertising directions at once.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:07:11 PM

I think yes!

Bounty is also good. But not at the moment. Previously, bounty was more effective, now it's better than all the advertising company. And if you connect the TV it will be fine.
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:02:50 PM

I think yes!

Bounty is also good. But not at the moment. Previously, bounty was more effective, now it's better than all the advertising company. And if you connect the TV it will be fine.
Now the bounty does not give such a result as before, everything has changed in reality, you need to advertise correctly and target
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:31:51 PM

For example, if you do it on a radio or TV, then it’s not a fact that there will be some kind of result, because there people are completely far from the subject of cryptocurrency
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:24:08 PM

You have already integrated Ethereum’s smart contract platform, which next blockchain will be integrated with your platform?

we're still integrating ETH and have good progress. We are not sure which blockchain will be next but we will continue to observe the market and industry to see what happens and which chain is best suited for SpaceChain.

Why we choose ETH? I think this is not better solution..
May be StellarXLM or need with smart contract?
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:38:39 PM

You have already integrated Ethereum’s smart contract platform, which next blockchain will be integrated with your platform?

we're still integrating ETH and have good progress. We are not sure which blockchain will be next but we will continue to observe the market and industry to see what happens and which chain is best suited for SpaceChain.

Just Ethereum has long been on the market and has many fans of the cryptocurrency world, but I’m in favor of trying something new, because I’m here in this project
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:53:55 PM

I think yes!
For a good advertisement to work on a project, you need an experienced marketer who will know how to properly promote the project through various channels.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:09:49 PM

I think yes!
For a good advertisement to work on a project, you need an experienced marketer who will know how to properly promote the project through various channels.

Promote project is not problem because they have good idea.
I think need make next step in roadmap and will be success.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:33:05 PM

And to take the next step in the road map you need to raise funds. Everything is interconnected, so now for the project the most important thing is to plan marketing well.
gennadyg

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:59:13 PM

Do not make me laugh. Bounty hunters are given so few tokens that they cannot really dump a price. Often, the early investors who buy tokens with big bonuses will dump the price.
I agree with you completely!allocated too little to drop the course.
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:12:54 PM

heh. do you really believe that bounty hunters are able to bring down the course with 0.5% of the ICO pool? it's very funny
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 10:20:08 PM

For example, if you do it on a radio or TV, then it’s not a fact that there will be some kind of result, because there people are completely far from the subject of cryptocurrency
in order for the project in particular and the market in General to survive, new people are needed who will bring new money. And here can help including TV and Newspapers

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:25:02 PM

And to take the next step in the road map you need to raise funds. Everything is interconnected, so now for the project the most important thing is to plan marketing well.

This kind of project needs big private whales as investors. If they will rely from the community, more than likely, this will gonna get shelved. They should tap private institutions to back up their technology. Their idea is great but implementation is another thing.
SerjiGrey

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:42:05 PM

heh. do you really believe that bounty hunters are able to bring down the course with 0.5% of the ICO pool? it's very funny
Gone are the days when the bounty was big money,and the stereotype remained.need to fear the weak hands of investors.
aries251

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:40:22 AM

Gone are the days when the bounty was big money,and the stereotype remained.need to fear the weak hands of investors.
Agreed. Investors buy at the pre-IPO stage and then after listing try to sell tokens as quickly as possible.

█≣≣≣   EUREKAToken.io   ≣≣≣█
▌▃    Disrupting the $23.5 billion science publishing industry    ▃▌
https://eurekatoken.io/[/cen
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 11:42:35 AM

Just Ethereum has long been on the market and has many fans of the cryptocurrency world, but I’m in favor of trying something new, because I’m here in this project
I think stellar would be very interesting as a platform for a space-related company.))

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:16:16 PM

This kind of project needs big private whales as investors. If they will rely from the community, more than likely, this will gonna get shelved. They should tap private institutions to back up their technology. Their idea is great but implementation is another thing.
now many companies suspend their work due to insufficient financing of their activities. I really hope this century will not happen with
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: