Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:06:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/MN new feature] Project:Enceladus  (Read 27208 times)
Alexrzz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

Is it scam or not???
Team could you proof that it is not you  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4756146.0
And where could we see a full report about money fundraising by MN pre-sale?

You can check team at our site.

Fundraising:

What is paid now:

MNCN listing - fully paid. Listed.

Graviex listing - fully paid. Listed.

Masternode Online listing - fully paid. Waiting for listing. Proof - https://imgur.com/a/r4D88eX

Gentarium listing - fully paid. Waiting for listing. Proof - you can ask Gentarium dev.

In plans (now raised not enough):

Crypto-Bridge - ~20% raised, in progress

Escodex - in progress

Crex24 - in progress

Thx for answer, but my question was where is it possible to see how much MN was sold on presale - so how much money you gathered?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ProjectEnceladus

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

Let's count:

Income:

6 MNs by early offer - 0.9 BTC

4 MN by Graviex presale - ~0.42 BTC

Package - ~0.15 BTC

Outgo:

Listings - ~0.8 BTC at all

Advertisement - need to count. ~0.2-0.4 BTC

Development - our own funds.

Reserved for new listings:

~0.3-0.4 BTC

Alexrzz

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

How much pre-mined coins do you still keep?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

Let's count:

Income:

Package - ~0.15 BTC

Outgo:

~0.3-0.4 BTC

If you are a masternode owner, you will cross your fingers that this will not be a pump and dump coin.
It's easy now to raise funds by selling mn coins and promising that it will be listed in few exchanges and mn sites.
People should look in the long-term goals of the project. Otherwise, the price will be good only at the beginning.
But let's see how true and how far their buy-back program will be implemented here.
SAWXV

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

Let's count:

Income:

Package - ~0.15 BTC

Outgo:

~0.3-0.4 BTC

There are already 36 master nodes in the network worth 550 thousand ENCP
Although sold according to their calculations there were 10 master nodes for a total of 50 thousand ENCP
The advantage is already 500 thousand ENCP  https://imgur.com/a/bB6LHsx
ProjectEnceladus

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

Let's count:

Income:

Package - ~0.15 BTC

Outgo:

~0.3-0.4 BTC

If you are a masternode owner, you will cross your fingers that this will not be a pump and dump coin.
It's easy now to raise funds by selling mn coins and promising that it will be listed in few exchanges and mn sites.
People should look in the long-term goals of the project. Otherwise, the price will be good only at the beginning.
But let's see how true and how far their buy-back program will be implemented here.

Enceladus Core presentation server (you can check how it works and in few time later make an order for same, we will test basic configuration scripts) will be ready in few days.
After it will be fully tested, we will launch Enceladus Core as MVP. Fiat and ENCP payments will be available at launch. Buy-Back system - after first fiat payment. It was non-coin news.
ProjectEnceladus

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Let's count:

Income:

Package - ~0.15 BTC

Outgo:

~0.3-0.4 BTC

There are already 36 master nodes in the network worth 550 thousand ENCP
Although sold according to their calculations there were 10 master nodes for a total of 50 thousand ENCP
The advantage is already 500 thousand ENCP  https://imgur.com/a/bB6LHsx

Are you idiot? it is not an insult, it is a simple question.

Check please how long chain working and please read about upgradeable nodes and their rewards.
Few steps:
1. Lauch base node (5000 ENCP). Reward is 25 ENCP (first 10000 blocks)
2. Every 1000 ENCP income you can upgrade your node and increase the reward.
3. Rewards grows faster.
4. You can upgrade masternode more often.
5. And get more rewards.

Now block 11000 and all early investors already get x10-x20 of their basic ENCP amount. Just because they can upgrade their nodes very quickly.
SAWXV

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:40:41 AM

No, I'm not an idiot.

25x10000 = 250,000
+ 50.000 presale = 300.000 ENCP

Online already: 1.231.137 ENCP http://blockexplorer.enceladuscoin.info:1101/richlist

ENCP Buy-back system:

In our CryptoProject, we use a hybrid payment system, both our own cryptocurrency and standard payment means. Therefore, to ensure the liquidity of our cryptocurrency, after the launch of Enceladus Core, the following system will operate: The funds received through the classical payment systems will be partially used to buy out ENCP coins at a fixed price of 1 ENCP = 1$. The system of redemption ENCP will be available constantly, with the accumulation of the internal accounts sufficient funds for redemption. All purchased coins will be stored in an archive purse with POS disconnected and will not be used in future operations.

You have more than a million dollars worth of coins 1.2
Alexrzz

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:42:13 AM

Hey do you ignore my question about how many of premined coins developer still holds?

And why do you call an idiot that guy? Is it how you treat your customer in Russia???
ProjectEnceladus

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:54:24 AM

Hey do you ignore my question about how many of premined coins developer still holds?

And why do you call an idiot that guy? Is it how you treat your customer in Russia???

Because he don't even know math for 14-15 years schoolers. If he can't even count how arithmetic progression is considered.

About your question (although it seems to me that you are one person)

Now premined coins ~520 000 ENCP (with coins on Graviex)

65 000 ENCP already sold (early offer and graviex presale)

About 15 000 ENCP used for promo-campaign (bounties and airdrops).

~400 000 based on main wallet now.

~100 000 on Graviex.

20 000 - Promo budget, holded by marketing manager for future rewards.

ProjectEnceladus

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

No, I'm not an idiot.

25x10000 = 250,000
+ 50.000 presale = 300.000 ENCP

Online already: 1.231.137 ENCP http://blockexplorer.enceladuscoin.info:1101/richlist

ENCP Buy-back system:

In our CryptoProject, we use a hybrid payment system, both our own cryptocurrency and standard payment means. Therefore, to ensure the liquidity of our cryptocurrency, after the launch of Enceladus Core, the following system will operate: The funds received through the classical payment systems will be partially used to buy out ENCP coins at a fixed price of 1 ENCP = 1$. The system of redemption ENCP will be available constantly, with the accumulation of the internal accounts sufficient funds for redemption. All purchased coins will be stored in an archive purse with POS disconnected and will not be used in future operations.

You have more than a million dollars worth of coins 1.2

...And can not even read the sentence completely.
"The system of redemption ENCP will be available constantly, with the accumulation of the internal accounts sufficient funds for redemption"
Alexrzz

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:03:50 AM

Because he don't even know math for 14-15 years schoolers. If he can't even count how arithmetic progression is considered.

~100 000 on Graviex.

Well, that sounds really bad -nearly 40 % of coins are holded by team and we can expect every moment this 500 000 coins could be dumped as soon as any available market appear - that is what happening with 90% of MN.  You should burn this coins or there is no proof that you are not scammer
ProjectEnceladus

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

~100 000 on Graviex.

Well, that sounds really bad -nearly 40 % of coins are holded by team and we can expect every moment this 500 000 coins could be dumped as soon as any available market appear - that is what happening with 90% of MN.  You should burn this coins or there is no proof that you are not scammer

Scammer? Now I am sure that you are the same person.
Since the size of the premine was specified from the beginning. And what he will spend, too.
We can burn the coins, but the coin will remain without a normal exchange, without new listings and adequate and rapid development.
Who will pay for it?
Alexrzz

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:28:28 AM

~100 000 on Graviex.

Since the size of the premine was specified from the beginning. And what he will spend, too.
We can burn the coins, but the coin will remain without a normal exchange, without new listings and adequate and rapid development.
Who will pay for it?

Don't cross the line, because me and that guy your called idiot probably the only real persons on this thread and you know what i mean
second, your premined coin distribution says clear that dev founds - 15% of 600 000, but 520 000 of 600 000 seems to be a little more than it, isn't?
At the moment of listing on exchange more then 40% of ALL existing coins are in one hands - dev hands - that usually a sigh of scam, it is not my opinion, it is FACT.
I am not personally against someone make money on crypto (you), but i am against the lie - deliver what you promised, be honest and polite with your customers, work hard on coin - not just on how to sell it but how your coin could make crypto better - and i don't see it here, sorry
ProjectEnceladus

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:37:19 AM

~100 000 on Graviex.

Who will pay for it?

Don't cross the line, because me and that guy your called idiot probably the only real persons on this thread and you know what i mean
second, your premined coin distribution says clear that dev founds - 15% of 600 000, but 520 000 of 600 000 seems to be a little more than it, isn't?
At the moment of listing on exchange more then 40% of ALL existing coins are in one hands - dev hands - that usually a sigh of scam, it is not my opinion, it is FACT.
I am not personally against someone make money on crypto (you), but i am against the lie - deliver what you promised, be honest and polite with your customers, work hard on coin - not just on how to sell it but how your coin could make crypto better - and i don't see it here, sorry

So the second ... in the thread. (Unfortunately, this is not an insult, but a banal statement of the fact of inability to understand the obvious)

Presale still going. Deposites closed. Check Graviex before FUD.

Coins are used for listings and adding new services that we have indicated.

You tried unsuccessfully to spoil the reputation, but you do not have any facts, or even an understanding of the ongoing processes.

No facts.

No proofs.

You could not even understand how masternode reward works.

Result - FUD. Nothing else.
Alexrzz

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:03:22 AM

As your behavior is becoming more and more unprofessional and abusive with every message as more clear for me that your bad attitude is a consequence of fear to get exposed.  Thanks god you don't hide it and now every thoughtful investor can see - you are here just with one aim - to sell your worthless coin without any care about main idea behind the crypto. How do you sleep at night?
ProjectEnceladus

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

As your behavior is becoming more and more unprofessional and abusive with every message as more clear for me that your bad attitude is a consequence of fear to get exposed.  Thanks god you don't hide it and now every thoughtful investor can see - you are here just with one aim - to sell your worthless coin without any care about main idea behind the crypto. How do you sleep at night?

Maybe enough already to play with words? You cannot blame us for anything, since the facts point to something completely different.

And yes, my opinion is to consider idiocy if a person writes something which he does not understand and cannot even read the sentence to the end.

How many attempts were there to spoil the reputation? Every time you switch to something else when you are shown the facts.

As a result, you have come to banal demagogy and attempts to manipulate.

You can write anything, without proofs and facts your opinion is unlikely to be interesting to someone.
SAWXV

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

~100 000 on Graviex.

arithmetic progression nothing to do with.

If you look closely: http://blockexplorer.enceladuscoin.info:1101/richlist
only 3 wallets are not active

http://blockexplorer.enceladuscoin.info:1101/address/FAA8FYdhx6f83UrSNHkpSW4gmHpKprLCpr (329)
http://blockexplorer.enceladuscoin.info:1101/address/FPfpdY8Xxmt6uBZ95PabVnQAYycJ29fM6s (44)
http://blockexplorer.enceladuscoin.info:1101/address/FKowFxpYQhYv4kiYa3Zv8cQtEPnkMcuP1Z (29)

released 271 thousand from 600 thousand  271-44-29 = 198
let's even take that 100 thousand you sold 98 thousand coins worked for you
which is half of the whole network besides 329 frozen coins
FELIXCOIN

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

ENCP added to masternodes online! https://masternodes.online/currencies/ENCP-5000/
FELIXCOIN

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Project coin listed to
https://blockfolio.com/
Ticker ENCP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: