Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q4 prediction for Bitcoin? Time to buy now?  (Read 1730 times)
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

I think everyone must have some bitcoin that is the fact. But if you want to make money with bitcoin you have to invest at least $100.000 i believe. The lower ammount wouldn't make profit,
most people in this forum don't hold large amounts of btc, they only have altcoins and hope that increasing btc will bring high value altcoins

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copod
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:31:11 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 08:36:51 AM by Copod

it looks like 2015, 2016 and 2017 acted the same way.. really looking forward to see bitcoin going to the moon in december again.. i think it will happen and prolly going to buy some bitcoin in next couple of days

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:41:02 PM

Even though it may seem like a trend, I think that all of these charts came from years which are bullish, or have been the start of a bull market.

If you take a look back at the charts of 2013 you might have actually seen a huge dip at the end of the year which signalled the start of a bear market. Similarly, the markets of the Q4 of 2014 were relatively uneventful as well.

I don't think that it's necessarily a trend that will follow this year given the bearish sentiments that still ensue within the markets. Sideways movements plus some occasional dips to test the $6k support until the end of the year is very likely.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

I have bought some bitcoin at a price of $ 6000. I hope Bitcoin will return to bull run. I think it's not late to buy Bitcoin. because currently the price is stable at $ 6500. So we just wait to see support going up. with the predictions that you provide this makes me believe bitcoin will rise again.
Well, for now all we can do is to just wait and see how things would end up.

The sentiment in the whole crypto space has really been changing for a while now, we can see some of the altcoins, getting extremely bullish to the core and then we have seen the way they are really breaking out with some good volume for some of them, and that is showing that the market could end up green before the end of this year, but really we cannot be so certain yet, until we eventually get to break out from this triangle formation that we are in right now, which is making everyone to be on the lookout as to where we are headed to next.

I guess we just have to remain optimistic, hope for the best, and just believe this would be another Q4 to remember and add to the history of Q4s in the past later on.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

I have bought some bitcoin at a price of $ 6000. I hope Bitcoin will return to bull run. I think it's not late to buy Bitcoin. because currently the price is stable at $ 6500. So we just wait to see support going up. with the predictions that you provide this makes me believe bitcoin will rise again.
Well, for now all we can do is to just wait and see how things would end up.

The sentiment in the whole crypto space has really been changing for a while now, we can see some of the altcoins, getting extremely bullish to the core and then we have seen the way they are really breaking out with some good volume for some of them, and that is showing that the market could end up green before the end of this year, but really we cannot be so certain yet, until we eventually get to break out from this triangle formation that we are in right now, which is making everyone to be on the lookout as to where we are headed to next.

I guess we just have to remain optimistic, hope for the best, and just believe this would be another Q4 to remember and add to the history of Q4s in the past later on.
In short, nothing is certain even though we saw on how the price or entire market moves out on last 3 months on every year theres still no assurance that it would happen once again of this year.This is why im not really expecting anything for another bullish or nearly bubble run just like what happened on previous years. Confidence and doubt will surely be on mix when it comes to investing yet there are lots of investors wreck out their portfolio.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

If we take into account that even in summer, during a downturn, Bitcoin rose to $ 8,500, then by the end of the year, closer to the tenth anniversary of Bitcoin, its price should also rise no less than up to 10 thousand dollars.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

If we take into account that even in summer, during a downturn, Bitcoin rose to $ 8,500, then by the end of the year, closer to the tenth anniversary of Bitcoin, its price should also rise no less than up to 10 thousand dollars.

That's one thing to consider but also, bitcoin doesn't really follow any certain trend.  We're all hoping that the last quarter trend us sustained and that we'll have considerable growth the next three months but there'll be a time when the trend will be reversed. Better to just be ready for any scenario.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

That's one thing to consider but also, bitcoin doesn't really follow any certain trend.  We're all hoping that the last quarter trend us sustained and that we'll have considerable growth the next three months but there'll be a time when the trend will be reversed. Better to just be ready for any scenario.

Yes we cannot predict anything about bitcoin like we used to do in the past as this year has been far away from the predictions, Hence we cannot even believe any sort of predictions as well. I think we can only expect the market to correct itself without any eagerness of a further bull market as it looks difficult this year.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
ovcijisir

Activity: 1489
Merit: 325

🐪

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

I'd like to see long term technical analysis for Bitcoin price prediction...

When people speculate about Bitcoin price without any analysis that can back that up, it is not very serious and wouldn't advise anyone to take that in consideration when deciding to buy/sell

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

Actually no need any thoughts mate and opinion .  Because indeed it's up to you if you can afford the amount . Which is amount you can afford to lose.  because predictions is only a prediction only to guid us.  But of course to avoid such issues much better make technical analysis to ensure the circumstances and to assure the rignt timing to buy.   
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

I'd like to see long term technical analysis for Bitcoin price prediction...

When people speculate about Bitcoin price without any analysis that can back that up, it is not very serious and wouldn't advise anyone to take that in consideration when deciding to buy/sell

Agreed. The OP's case is pretty shoddy. He's only considering the last 3 years, and we only have a 9-year sample set.

Masterluc/PentarhUdi is a well-known analyst from this forum. His latest chart is bullish, and is a simple log trend analysis: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/c2DYFwXO-Bear-time-is-near-to-end/

We basically need to break out of this price structure. The breakout should dictate the next major trend.

dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
Merited by naidray (1)

I think it will move and not keep being this stagnant anymore. Stagnancy is the thing that kills bitcoin and the interest into it. Don't get me wrong it is the interest that makes bitcoin what it is today, if people stop caring about bitcoin than there wouldn't be enough buyers to cover the sellers which would mean the price will go down insanely.

We need to keep bitcoin fresh and constantly hyped and interesting, if people lose interest in it and bitcoin becomes something as boring as gold than that would mean price might get bigger each year a bit but nothing major will ever happen in bitcoin.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Yes. Its too stable. The bears will soon get bored and move to something else.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

Q4 has historically been good for Bitcoin. Is it time to buy now, and are you going to do so?
Yeah, this is what a whole lot of people have been hopeful for right now and are waiting to see how the Q4 of this year would also turn out. We are seeing some possible signs of bullish movement though, but nothing is certain yet and like someone said in another thread, it is like we are in a crossroad with a lot of pointed directions and not knowing which one to take at the moment. However, looking at the charts displayed, we have always ended up seeing those cross roads in the past with Q4 coming up with some bullish activity. Hopefully we end up having a sweet Christmas gift again this time around.

We need to keep bitcoin fresh and constantly hyped and interesting, if people lose interest in it and bitcoin becomes something as boring as gold than that would mean price might get bigger each year a bit but nothing major will ever happen in bitcoin.
I believe halving and adoption by major business or stand by a government will do all the needful things to keep bitcoin afresh in people's opinion. Until bitcoin prices get stabilized, I believe people will not get bored of it.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Buying bitcoin now is the best investment decisions every wise investors should make and in two or three weeks to come makes good profits.  Cryptocurrencies market is always full of activities every forth quarter of the year and that means now is the best time to buy.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

I hope your analysis is right because if you realize that all the cryptocurrency movements up and down can occur easily and quickly and it could be when prices start to rise again there will be bad news trying to destroy the price of bitcoin because some time ago it often happened That, I hope this really can start to rise again because now it has begun to enter the area at the end of the year and I really hope that the price of bitcoin can rise again.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

It's going to be a thought decisions for these still sitting on the fence holding their fiat wanting to get a good position in bitcoin.

They have to either keep waiting and pray that the now mythical $5.5k ish resistance line gets broken and buy the dip, or don't do so and miss the boat as the final dip could have already been played, which would lead us to a couple of months of a stable price similar to how we were at $150-300ish for months then we exploded back to ATH, and once we hit ATH, we went x10 there, so next time could be 6 figures time. Do you really want to miss that trying to time a perfect bottom? I wouldn't so I would buy now and have a strong hand.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

I have already bought for a long time and I hope that the growth of snvo will repeat and we will be able to earn well on this as in previous years

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

I do hope for bitcoin will bring good to the users that we could see bitcoin to a bullish run. And I think this is still good catch to buy some at this point. Time to buy now while the rate level is not that high.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

I do hope for bitcoin will bring good to the users that we could see bitcoin to a bullish run. And I think this is still good catch to buy some at this point. Time to buy now while the rate level is not that high.
As of this moment it's never too late, but should not do it later because according to the trending of previous year now is the time to buy before the bullish take its full throttle before its too late. Be ause forecast never  been failed for several years.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: