Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:12:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q4 prediction for Bitcoin? Time to buy now?  (Read 1732 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

Yeah, like after the 2013 crash.. it took years to recover. Hope this isn't the case this time though  Sad

Well, it's certainly looking like it, no?

If you stay put long enough you should hopefully be fine eventually. In the meantime go find a fulfilling hobby because I don't think there's much fun on the immediate horizon.
Ryanbruc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:04:18 AM

It is still good to buy bitcoin this quarter because bitcoin's market value is still at 6,000$ mark. But if you had bought it when it hits 5,000$ mark several times this year then that would be the best time.

i believe that 6k is not yet the real bottom because when i see several news online   ,  most of them compose of bad news that claims bitcoin had decrease its market capital . other altcoins such as bitcoin cash , zcash , ripple  , etc were also falling hard and will continue to go down ( said by a reputable source ) 

So i guess this is the best year for buying bitcoins and other cryptos because they will probably go down evenly up until we end this year but im pretty sure there will be a major recovery that will happen on the year 2019 .

If bitcoin continues to fall until the end of the year, I think it won't recover in 2019. According to the chart, when bitcoin prices have fallen to the bottom, it will take several years to recover and hit a new record.
No, no, man you haven’t seen the charming jumps of bitcoin. Since the first day of bitcoin it was under heavy attacks and it dumbed so many times. But see it is still at some five thousand dollars.
cehhiro

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:56:57 PM

Yeah, like after the 2013 crash.. it took years to recover. Hope this isn't the case this time though  Sad

Well, it's certainly looking like it, no?

If you stay put long enough you should hopefully be fine eventually. In the meantime go find a fulfilling hobby because I don't think there's much fun on the immediate horizon.

It wasn't Bitcoin's fault. Bitcoin follows stocks more closely than we would like. https://www.tradingview.com/chart/FEDFUNDS/htcgAkxZ-Why-I-Don-t-Follow-TA-Anymore-and-Why-Bitcoin-Isn-t-That-Special
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

It is still good to buy bitcoin this quarter because bitcoin's market value is still at 6,000$ mark. But if you had bought it when it hits 5,000$ mark several times this year then that would be the best time.

i believe that 6k is not yet the real bottom because when i see several news online   ,  most of them compose of bad news that claims bitcoin had decrease its market capital . other altcoins such as bitcoin cash , zcash , ripple  , etc were also falling hard and will continue to go down ( said by a reputable source ) 

So i guess this is the best year for buying bitcoins and other cryptos because they will probably go down evenly up until we end this year but im pretty sure there will be a major recovery that will happen on the year 2019 .

If bitcoin continues to fall until the end of the year, I think it won't recover in 2019. According to the chart, when bitcoin prices have fallen to the bottom, it will take several years to recover and hit a new record.
No, no, man you haven’t seen the charming jumps of bitcoin. Since the first day of bitcoin it was under heavy attacks and it dumbed so many times. But see it is still at some five thousand dollars.

Yeah, there are so many doubters now after the bear market. But guys, this has happened before and will happen again. Bitcoin has always outlived these "crashes" and has come back stronger than ever after each of them. So, I wouldn't be very pessimistic about the current market situation. Being in Bitcoin for long-term is the way to go anyway imo.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
LOLpenguin
Copper Member

Activity: 51

I like crypto podcasts...

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

OMG, that opposite of what has happened in recent years.. total chaos on the market.. bitcoin 4500 usd right now, and it went to as low as 4300 at one point.. will it be going down more? Bloodbath is what I call it

Is it time to buy though? Idk, what you think? ,

Have some money I could put in right now.. I feel like it is a good time for that

◄◄◄ Love the Crypto and Blockchain Talk podcast - listen here: www.cryptoandblockchaintalk.com ►►►

◄◄◄ LOL, funny crypto cover - "That's Not My Coin" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw ►►►
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

History will not repeat itself this time because of the sharp drop in the price of bitcoin this week. Many predictions for possible bullrun at the year end will bound to fail again. With its present price of $4500, this may be the right time to buy bitcoin but it difficult to find the real bottom price so it better to wait for more days before start buying the coin.
kriptomaniac

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

It seems that the bear market is going to continue in the medium term. It will take a while for the price of bitcoin to stabilize.

To buy, I would wait, at least, at the end of the hash war caused by the feudal lords in BCH.
bchain22
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

He knew.. LTC was $341 that day (12th Dec 2017) and as of today it is $33.. closing to the $20 mark

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

I'm not sure if now is a good time to buy, because almost all cryptocurrency prices have decreased. I also read the news that this decline will continue, so I currently prefer to see conditions improve because I suffered a lot of losses this month
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

Absolutely, there's no time bad to invest in something good. Q4 seems to bring some good news for the community. There are anticipations in the market, for bitcoin to touch the milestone of $20,000. I think this is far fetched looking at the current state of market. But the next year it is going to be 10 years for bitcoin and hopefully it again sets a new trend and the maarket turns green like it was before!
So what can you say about the market value now?is this what you can say a good thing coming from q4?i guess its not right?
Check the capitalization now,its getting lower than $150 billion and still dropping,so i assume that market will not bringing us any good this year
And the bear will continuously covering the whole market movements.so please stop speculations and this is not our year now.maybe in the next or following year before we gain another December of 2017
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

We must remember that just because something happened in the past it doesn't mean it will happen again, even if at the end of the previous years bitcoin has showed a positive behaviour it is likely this year is going to be an exception to that rule because I do not see how bitcoin is going to recover.
bchain22
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

We must remember that just because something happened in the past it doesn't mean it will happen again, even if at the end of the previous years bitcoin has showed a positive behaviour it is likely this year is going to be an exception to that rule because I do not see how bitcoin is going to recover.

Yes, but we can see the patterns. In the past, there have been some big crashes in crypto, now again. But you know what has happened every time after a crash? A comeback and a big one. We all remember last year and the sick bull-run that happened. It's going to happen again. We don't know when, but it will happen. So, it might be a very good time to buy right now when the prices are low. Then you don't need to have FOMO when next bull-run happens.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:20:02 AM

Yes, but we can see the patterns. In the past, there have been some big crashes in crypto, now again. But you know what has happened every time after a crash? A comeback and a big one. We all remember last year and the sick bull-run that happened. It's going to happen again. We don't know when, but it will happen. So, it might be a very good time to buy right now when the prices are low. Then you don't need to have FOMO when next bull-run happens.
The markets are full of patterns but that does not necessarily mean that we can take advantage of them, I say this because just as you say that a new bull market is almost inevitable we all know what happens after a bull market right? A bear market appears, and look around you and see how damaging the current bear market has been.
WillyZ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

That's the time we can officially say that after 2/3 of the Q4 we have seen a great crypto market crash, and this year is totally different when compared to last 3.
Now, I think the question is, how long will it take to rebound to the levels it was during the boom? 2013 crash took basically 4 years to get back to the point it was (if we are talking about Bitcoin price). Will this take as long? Anyway, seems like a real bear market is ahead of us.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
hoddddler
Copper Member

Activity: 53

Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

That's the time we can officially say that after 2/3 of the Q4 we have seen a great crypto market crash, and this year is totally different when compared to last 3.
Now, I think the question is, how long will it take to rebound to the levels it was during the boom? 2013 crash took basically 4 years to get back to the point it was (if we are talking about Bitcoin price). Will this take as long? Anyway, seems like a real bear market is ahead of us.

Seems so..

Bitcoin broke the under 4000 usd mark again today
No light in the end of the tunnel  Huh

✅ News ✅ Interviews ✅ Podcast ✅ Music ✅ 24/7 👉 www.Crypto24Radio.com
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

To those who are planning for a long term investment, I think this is a good price to consider. We don't know if the fall will continue or it will crawl up again. It's unpredictable as this can rebound after this downfall.   
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Seems so..

Bitcoin broke the under 4000 usd mark again today
No light in the end of the tunnel  Huh

Look at the upside. You now have the opportunity to buy the dip in a phased manner.
Once the tide turns you will be making money pretty rapidly.

P.S.
The light at the end of the tunnel is a train  Cheesy

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

It seems there is some calculation mishap on OP's calculation.  though it was better if those who bought during OP's post had bought today instead.  In a long time view, it is good to buy now after all the crash this quarter.  BAKKT is nearing that is believed to be one of the catalyst for the next bull run, though I doubt if it is enough to clear all this FUD in the atmosphere.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

To those who are planning for a long term investment, I think this is a good price to consider. We don't know if the fall will continue or it will crawl up again. It's unpredictable as this can rebound after this downfall.   

I think Q4 will going to be profitable for investors. Now the price of BTC is low so the investors can go for buying/ Investing on btc and hold the coins for few months to get the benefit from btc. Hoping the best to come for Bitcoin in the upcoming days..

Am I spamming? Report me!
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

Q4 has historically been good for Bitcoin. Is it time to buy now, and are you going to do so?

This year's Q4 history will be very different from the previous years, where every time we enter the Q4 period, market prices are usually easy to predict, this happens due to the presence of positive indications, such as the emergence of a new group of users, high purchasing power and the level of manipulation still fairly low or small.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: