Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today is the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin  (Read 1131 times)
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

Ten years of existence is a long one. Kudos to Bitcoin, kudos to Satoshi for this great innovation of our time. Bitcoin came as ease to make transaction easy between different countries and individual without the conventional bank.
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
Merited by 3kpk3 (2)

The Machine marches forward, a great day. The community has weathered many storms and will weather many more, but I cannot help but think of the Late Jaques Fresco: He didn't have time to worry about how people would interpret his drive to make a better world, we too must be like him.
Now is the time to begin making businesses, Factories, physical locations to drive Cryptocurrency into the business cycle; this will prevent big drops, though it will require new accounting methods that we have yet to develop if we are to maintain the viability of these businesses.

For the People! For the Revolution!

I applaud your motivation and I too feel that cryptocurrencies are still in their early stages at the moment and have a long way to go. The legitimate coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar etc will survive in the long term.

The less popular coins and tokens will most likely continue to disappear over time and this will boost the popularity of the big coins even further. I am confident that crypto will go mainstream in the next 5 years.

The volatility of this market has been going down over time which is a good thing since Bitcoin will be viewed as a stable currency like FIAT and people will feel less hesitant to trade with BTC when compared to the last couple of years.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:12:59 PM

Ten years of existence is a long one. Kudos to Bitcoin, kudos to Satoshi for this great innovation of our time. Bitcoin came as ease to make transaction easy between different countries and individual without the conventional bank.

I hope and believe that the future generations will celebrate the 100th anniversary of Bitcoin. This great cryptocurrency has come to our world to change it. We must be all thankful to Satoshi Nakamoto.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

The Machine marches forward, a great day. The community has weathered many storms and will weather many more, but I cannot help but think of the Late Jaques Fresco: He didn't have time to worry about how people would interpret his drive to make a better world, we too must be like him.
Now is the time to begin making businesses, Factories, physical locations to drive Cryptocurrency into the business cycle; this will prevent big drops, though it will require new accounting methods that we have yet to develop if we are to maintain the viability of these businesses.

For the People! For the Revolution!
Incredible observation by some crypto enthusiasts. It is always amazing to see such  amazing facts about the world of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. I believe this kind of occasions calls for celebration anytime the date is due. It is quite unfortunate that the publicity was really low on the day of remembrance.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

Bitcoin celebrates the first anniversary of his life. Congratulations to his friends, on behalf of the whole crypto community, we wish early growth and violent development !!!!
Hopefully in the 10th year Bitcoin will be the best and the most advanced in this way and hopefully it will grow to be the best and thank you if you say something wrong sorry
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

It is a coincidence that today is Halloween. But why not have a big event to celebrate a special day like this? We must rejoice that we are the people in such a successful revolution
I say to Bitcoin which is the 10th year of my hopes of progressing and developing until the future so that we can easily live in the future I think like that and thank you good luck bitcoin
piracy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:00:51 PM

its great to see that bitcoin is celebrating its 10th anniversary , congrats and  all the best for future
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:45:32 PM

I hope and believe that the future generations will celebrate the 100th anniversary of Bitcoin. This great cryptocurrency has come to our world to change it. We must be all thankful to Satoshi Nakamoto.

yes, hopefully the 100 year anniversary will occur. because future events are certainly not predictable. only we can hope that our hopes can become a real reality
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:00:51 PM

Ten years of bitcoins is a good amount of time and this shows that bitcoin is real and is the future. If it was a bubble or a temporary thing, it would have been vanished by now. Bitcoin is a great invention which is life changing and it is slowly changing the payment method of the world.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:23:42 PM

I applaud the birth of Bitcoin and thinking of the founder who tried to unite the world on a single platform. .
Bitcoin has certainly been ground breaking, despite not being mass adopted, not yet anyway. When it was created ten years ago it was also unique whereas now we have over 2000 different crypto currencies. Obviously they can't all survive. We might just end up with one supreme crypto - whether that will be Bitcoin or not, and where it will be in another ten years time I wouldn't like to bet. I think the jury's still out.

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:12:43 AM

I applaud the birth of Bitcoin and thinking of the founder who tried to unite the world on a single platform. .
Bitcoin has certainly been ground breaking, despite not being mass adopted, not yet anyway. When it was created ten years ago it was also unique whereas now we have over 2000 different crypto currencies. Obviously they can't all survive. We might just end up with one supreme crypto - whether that will be Bitcoin or not, and where it will be in another ten years time I wouldn't like to bet. I think the jury's still out.

But it's obvious at this stage the bitcoin will remain the top dog of crypto and as much as others have attempted to overtake bitcoin's position, they haven't been successful at least at this certain.

So I'm assuming that we are going to see another 10 years and might hit a lot of milestones then (probably ETF is already approved???). So let's see in 10 years time.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:11:29 AM

It has been 10 years since Bitcoin was born, and it remains unclear whether virtual currencies like Bitcoin will become a new currency, a revolution in payments or a change in the global economy. Predict it or not.
For being a new currency, to be honest, it is indeed difficult, if it is intended that bitcoin be used as a legitimate payment instrument and recognized by every country and even being a virtual currency that can replace the function of fiat currency, I guess that is very difficult.

However, bitcoin will be an excuse that everyone will use a virtual currency like E-money to be used for daily life on the grounds that the use of E-money is very practical and safe to use compared to money paper. Nonetheless, it can make bitcoin known by many people, everyone will get used to the virtual currency so as the concept of bitcoin can be easily accepted/be understood by everyone, compared to today everyone still does not believe in virtual currency or digital currency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:45:35 AM

Today is the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin - the predicted currency that will revolutionize the global economy

Ten years ago, on a beautiful October day, a virtual currency called Bitcoin was born under the creations of Satoshi Nakamoto.
However, it was not until May 2010, when programmer Lalo Hanyecz changed 10,000 Bitcoins to get two pizza, this virtual currency was officially traded to buy things on the market.
Of course to this day, users can buy more than 2 pizza if they have 10,000 Bitcoins.

With the increase in Bitcoin, the use of this currency also increased rapidly. As of April 2011, Bitcoin's daily volume has reached $ 1 million, just over a year after two pizzas sold for 10,000 Bitcoins.
To date, the virtual currency market has grown stronger and much larger than it was 10 years ago. Even more types of virtual currency have been explored for use in different purposes.

There are over 1,000 virtual currency trading platforms in the world, including Bitcoin, Ether, DogeCoin. The peak of the virtual currency boom is January 1, 2018, when the market value estimated by CoinMarketCap.com exceeds $ 835 billion.
Concerned that the virtual currency market is deflating as well as the risks they bring, policymakers have issued restrictive regulations, even banning circulation in some markets, The market value of this virtual currency evaporates around $ 600 million from the peak.
It has been 10 years since Bitcoin was born, and it remains unclear whether virtual currencies like Bitcoin will become a new currency, a revolution in payments or a change in the global economy. Predict it or not.

Source: AB - According to the Times
Bitcoin did very well in the past 10 years , its nice to see that bitcoin still recover despite of price falldown. Its been 10 years and bitcoin is still here helping us to earn huge profit by investing. You can literally see the improvements every year! Bitcoin deserves to be accepted by different countries. In the next 10 years , I hope bitcoin will become more progressive and be adapted by different countries.
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:00:56 AM

bitcoin age i think more than 10 years. As i remember that in the first time bitcoin launch (even after the third years) no body knows or even care about bitcoin (well known as cryptocurrency). We understand this situation because they don't believed about cryptocurrency and the impact is the bitcoin price was very cheap.
As time goes by people wonder to know about bitcoin (cryptocurrency) and the impact of it the value price increased and booming about 2015 to 2016, the bitcoin price more that 21,000 - 22,000 USD. But we realized all currency is unstable even cryptocurrency, the impact is bitcoin price nowadays is in the low price, but i keep optimist that the price will raise again.

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:44:04 AM

I think Bitcoin is very important for people who are innovative and needed by everyone who lives comfortably and modernly but the price of bitcoin is very easy to change in a short time. and money laundering by criminals. This must be a solution so that everyone can use Bitcoin very calmly and effectively.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:24:23 PM

This is a remarkable achievement for bitcoin, with a decentralized system that makes bitcoin not supported by anyone, but bitcoin can survivive with all negative, political, and other obstacles. 10 years is not a short time you know. we need to be grateful for this, and with this it proves that bitcoin is a commodity and innovation that will last long
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:39:01 PM

The function of bitcoin provides easy transactions and without taxes, this every year starts to be in great demand.
This technology is good for the future and gives a new sensation to the internet world.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:56:18 PM

Bitcoin has really changed a lot of lives with a lot of people making profit from it,  we hope more years of joy and happiness comes with investing in Bitcoin.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:59:51 PM

In the 10th year of Bitcoin, hopefully the price can reach its highest point in the 10th year. Because now prices are too low and many people want price increases.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:10:46 PM

I think that the digital currency fits very well into our digital 21st century, so I hope that bitcoin will continue its active development and will be accepted by society.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: