Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 08:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Exchanges  (Read 17549 times)
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:39:43 PM

Probably now there are a large number of people who understand that the best exchange is probably Binance, in spite of all the leading exchanges, such as Bittrex or something else. I think that this is definitely the case.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:42:12 PM

Voted Binance.
For me at the moment, Binance exchange has a great influence on the market.
Binance also takes good customer care, it seems that there is no big deal from them.
It well.
absolutely right and exchanges such as binance are the best for me to do an exchange because the volume is large and has a large market share which makes many people use binary exchanges
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:40:24 PM

I lok okex. I feel that Okex's team is very responsible. Moreover, transaction fees or other fees are very cheap.
That's my first priority.

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:43:01 PM

All those centralized exchanges suck. I prefer decentralized exchanges. They don't keep my money and lose it.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:45:13 PM

in my opinion binance and kucoin are the best, for yobit itself is lacking because the service there is not satisfactory and also the volume of low trades is not recommended but if you want to sell coins that are not clear, there sometimes provide a market for that coin
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:03:29 PM

I do not think that it makes sense to announce top exchanges. I mean I like to trade on decentralised exchanges and I prefer IDEX rather than the biggest centralised exchanges with fake trading volumes on CMC.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:44:43 PM

yes no question binance.com is always no 1, but there are other exchanges who do well in the market. Some of the exchanges which I feel more comfortable in trading bitmex, Liquid, Coinsbit, Narexa and cobinhood. There are lot of decentralises exchanges which you could rely for trading.

blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:47:02 PM

obviously the first is binance then follow bittrex, kraken, huobi and with some doubt hitbtc, but in my opinion there is no need for a ranking binance and a good dex like forkdelta are more than enough

free space pm if interessed
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:08:49 PM

obviously the first is binance then follow bittrex, kraken, huobi and with some doubt hitbtc, but in my opinion there is no need for a ranking binance and a good dex like forkdelta are more than enough

I would not call fork delta a good decentralized exchange, we simply have no choice. Of course, it performs its functions by 100%, but this is not what the crypto world deserves.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:11:39 PM

I would not call fork delta a good decentralized exchange, we simply have no choice. Of course, it performs its functions by 100%, but this is not what the crypto world deserves.
Forkdelta is an improved version of Etherdelta if I remember accurately. You can add your own contract for trading there and so many fake contacts are trading on Etherdelta with the similar name of the real project.
Jahn46

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:13:56 PM

Binance is a good exchange, but there are some other good ones
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:21:07 PM

We still do not have top exchanges.
My ideal exchange would be decentralized exchange with big daily volumes, faster than light, will support every altcoin and token and support also fiat money (but that would be probably a problem due to decentralization). Something like that is coming and its name is Binance DEX.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:20:20 PM

My first choice is Binance. It has a high volume. Besides, i use Bittrex, Kucoin, yobit and polonix. People trust all of those exchange site and they have a good number of popularity.
Stop using Yobit. This is the most manipulative exchange in history. only pump of shitkoins. You can easy loose your money!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 08:36:01 PM

Binance has won all of us over ever since they paid out gas for NEO holders.
The rest would be Kraken, Bittrex, Liqui once it was live and I"m now pumped for the Bitsdaq airdrop.
A top 3 makes up 90% of my trading volume though.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:51:01 PM

Yobit ?  Grin is this a joke? do you know what is Yobit ? its the exchange which officially makes pump and dump has groups for that and think it's one of the top 5?

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:24:26 PM

I think at this moment their is a lots of exchange some of them are centralised exchange and some of them are decentralised exchange. But among all of them binance is the best exchange. Binance is really a great exchange they have the much  volume with almost every coin pair. They have a great ui its very easy. The selection of the coin is also good. At this moment I think binance is th biggest exchange in this moment. Their is more good exchange like Hubli OKex  my coins and many more.

dance2009

Activity: 355
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:04:18 PM

I disagree about one position on this list. this is Yobit (I had a bad experience with this exchange, and there are a lot of such cases). binance same at the same time top 1 now
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:23:21 PM

For me, the top are Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Livecoin and Kucoin. At least I often use these exchanges and I'm happy with everything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:37:19 PM

If Binance is in the top 5, I agree because Binance is very popular, but why 1st? because this Exchange has its own coin, namely Binancecoin (BNB). This has a large volume and that is what the owner will use, meaning that it can be manipulated. although it has advantages, users who have BNB will get a discount for transaction and withdrawal fees.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:14:51 AM

There are also some upcoming exchanges one can use, with user friendly interface, reduced withdrawal fee and fast transaction but above all, Binance exchange still remains the best ,it also has the highest trading volume.

▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: