Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do one Know which Cryptocurrency to Purchase  (Read 510 times)
Emerate (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there and how does a new investor with little knowledge of how the crypto ecosystem work earn from crypto. His there any experience one needs to be exposed before deciding to invest? I am very much concern seeing that the fact that a currency is rising today does not guarantee it will be so forever. My question is simply how do a new investor go about earning in cryptocurrency without experiencing much lost on his investment? Especially with regards to the selecting the best currency to purchase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

First of all, it gets narrowed down to what interests you, or what you are willing to take the risk for. If you find a coin that matches your interest, and after doing your analysis, you feel it is worth investing in, then you should go ahead and purchase it and invest in it. If you do not know what interests you at the moment and are confused as to what coin to invest in, you can seek for advise or invest in any of the top listed coins.
BBbill

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

iBlockchain Global is an investment group with accredited investors all over the world. This group and its members are currently averaging 2 BTC per week investing into low-cap coins at the same time. Profits are 500%-2700% during the investment. Limited spots open for the public so join now – t.me/iblockchainglobal

https://allcryptotalk.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/DATA-Chart.PNG.12876e07337b231452f1362a48605615.PNG
Jrashid

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

Need Forum Moderator?? PM me.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

I always prefer investing in top coins from CMC. I prioritize the utility of a coin because, without utility, most of the coins will be dumped too lower that you will not get the time to sell even and it will never be recovered too. But whenever, you will invest in a coin which has some real utility, it will recover for sure.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there and how does a new investor with little knowledge of how the crypto ecosystem work earn from crypto. His there any experience one needs to be exposed before deciding to invest? I am very much concern seeing that the fact that a currency is rising today does not guarantee it will be so forever. My question is simply how do a new investor go about earning in cryptocurrency without experiencing much lost on his investment? Especially with regards to the selecting the best currency to purchase

Rather then considering the best crypto currency or wasting time in this, its always better to consider the top 50 crypto currencies for investment always. Now, the important part is when you enter your position in the coin you plan to invest. Always look out for dips to buy, try buying at support levels and not at resistance.
Buy in Red, sell in green< This is the moto I keep using for my investments. Look out for coins with strong fundamentals and buy them when they are in real bad market price, hold them and with the bull market, you clearly get good profits on them.
sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

everyone has their own reasons for investing in certain coins / tokens.
it would be nice before you invest in coins / tokens you read or see the project first, if the project from coin / token goes well enter your investment immediately.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

I think that now, those people who will start investing in cryptocurrencies at the moment, will be able to make good money in the long term. Or if someone starts trading and it's good at it.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

the thing that new investors need to do is learn everything about crypto first, then start trading. Basic knowledge such as work methods, history, and problems that are often experienced here, must be known.

and if it's all been learned, maybe he no longer needs a suggestion from someone else.

lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

Good question. Start by searching the project, don't believe everything they have put on their website. Look for external sources. Look closely at the team and their LinkedIn profile and cross reference. If it's an ICO look if they have already a MVP and if yes try it out. There is no quick or safe way but when the plus on a project are more than the minuses than I give it a try. But always do your own research and don't follow what a lot of YouTubers say. They are just payed people to talk good on the project even though they say otherwise.

P. S: There will be a lot of sleepless night. Welcome to the Crypto world
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

Very interesting question. Now firstly, it depends on whether you are buying for long term, short term or mid term.  If short term or mid term , news or rumours like big partnership or big upcoming events like coin burn, listing on top exchange, product release etc of the project having the said coins or tokens can make you buy in, then sell when the event has launched. If long term, probably when you see great potentials in the project, maybe they got a great team and product and you believe the coins or tokens will appreciate in value over time, then you buy in. Just my own opinion.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

There is no hard & fast rule to select in which cryptocurrency a person should invest, massive amount of cryptocurrencies really makes difficult to decide which would be having a good value in future, a simple rule to invest in cryptocurrency is only invest in those cryptocurrencies which have practical use in real life & is being adopted by public steadily, if there is no practical use then avoid it & stay away from pump & dump cryptocurrencies.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

I like the tactic when your crypto portfolio contains 50 percent of Bitcoin (long-term investment), 40-45 percent make up about 5-7 coins or tokens from the top 20-30 (long-term investment), and 5-10 percent are the means for which you can try to trade on the stock exchange and try to increase your money.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

always make technical analysis mate so that you can choose a good coin to invest. Which is stay away in other recommendation and make your own research instead to assure the coin is good and worth it . I prefer you to pick some coin HERE but make sure to choose coin that listed on top section.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

Rather then considering the best crypto currency or wasting time in this, its always better to consider the top 50 crypto currencies for investment always. Now, the important part is when you enter your position in the coin you plan to invest. Always look out for dips to buy, try buying at support levels and not at resistance.
Buy in Red, sell in green< This is the moto I keep using for my investments. Look out for coins with strong fundamentals and buy them when they are in real bad market price, hold them and with the bull market, you clearly get good profits on them.

I agree with this statement. But you should always remember that the chance to earn 50/50% So invest in each cryptocurrency no more than 10% of your funds.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

As a newbie how doesn't want to experience loss buy bitcoin at dip, bitcoin is only digital currency a newbie coiod start without being burnt but be certain you buy the dip.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

It's simple, don't purchase cryptocurrency as an investment, purchase it for its utility. If you don't see any cryptocurrencies that appeal to you for their primary function, then don't buy any! Cryptocurrencies are not supposed to be investment options, they are supposed to be currency.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

If you want something that is stable and going up at a moderate pace then look at coins in the top 30 of coinmarketcap. However, for some mad gains look lower down and pick a good project with a great team and lots of development planned
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

How correctly I am guided by technical analysis and the news background around the coin, the latter tool should be treated with great caution, as now there are a lot of fake news creating situations for panic sales.
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

You should make a good investigation of a lot of coins and find the best one for you. It is even better to find 10 or 15 projects, that you would participate in. It will help you to diversificate your funds and to stay more safe.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

It's simple, don't purchase cryptocurrency as an investment, purchase it for its utility. If you don't see any cryptocurrencies that appeal to you for their primary function, then don't buy any! Cryptocurrencies are not supposed to be investment options, they are supposed to be currency.

A currency commonly useful for other optional matters like for a certain product which you will be using it, like for gambling or like coins used for your trading fees. All applicable ideas associated with coins, always matters with a certain cryptocurrency. In order to determine it's importance you can join their social media updates, because their road map will always initiate a good community using social media advertisements on whatever activities they had as part of their currency growth.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: