Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do one Know which Cryptocurrency to Purchase  (Read 510 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

Basically, you have to do a lot of research.
Try to avoid just following what youtubers and crypto tweeters say.
Typically they are paid to promote coins and their opinions are biased.

What you want to look for, are companies that have a real working product that solves a real world issue, devs that openly communicate, and a track record of success.
There are other factors, like market cap, circulating coins, etc., but if they have those three things, you can say it is a good company that will probably be successful.

From there, you need compare that company to its competitors and figure out which one has the most longterm value.
Remember, things like market penetration and name brand awareness often make a company last longer rather than just superior tech.

Of course, you could just invest in the core two cryptos: eth and btc.
These are almost always guaranteed to bring you profit in the long run and are very easy to buy and sell.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there and how does a new investor with little knowledge of how the crypto ecosystem work earn from crypto. His there any experience one needs to be exposed before deciding to invest? I am very much concern seeing that the fact that a currency is rising today does not guarantee it will be so forever. My question is simply how do a new investor go about earning in cryptocurrency without experiencing much lost on his investment? Especially with regards to the selecting the best currency to purchase

In my opinion bro if you dont have too much experience about crypto space you can start investing ethereum firstly because eth price is very low for now. if you want earning free tokens from icos you need to join bitcointalk signatures and you can follow all the new icos via telegram and too many icos are doing some airdrop to their members. finally surely you can not be sure about anything if you dont have any experinced in my opinion you should try to learn more about crypto currencies because in cmc we have 2k coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Studying crypto and the type is more important before making an investment. Each kin has different properties and functions, but it will seem tempting for large coins and have potential. Indeed, to be able to invest in large coins requires large capital, but can invest from a small one but having a future is also better. Learn and find coins that can bring you luck.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

I think you should look at the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap, study them, their price movements and what they stand for. Remember to buy the rumor and sell the news. That way you stay profitable. Never FOMO into coin, especially those you have no info about and what's responsible for the price surge. Chances are that you're very late and it's dumping again.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

You need to check the project very carefully. You must read the whitepaper, because it is the most important document of a company. I am also usually checking the rating websites and if an ICO has great ratings everywhere, than I invest in such projects and get my profit.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

In my opinion, you need to have sufficient knowledge about the cryptocurrency market which I believe is very important. Knowledge is the key to become successful with your goal in the crypto community. Once you feel you had acquired the knowledge, then you may start to engage yourself into crypto investment. I would suggest that you should consider first on the alts that belongs to the top 50 altcoins at CMC and study the market trend on the specific altcoin target. Invest an amount that you feel you can afford to lose and observe the outcome.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

Just the opposite.  Cryptocurrency will always grow with a high level of capitalization until all bitcoins are extracted!
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

I usually follow the team and try to see if there is any improvements and news coming up. When a coin is going up in price it is usually because they have done something new and not all of a sudden (except the pump and dumps). Hence, if I want to make a profit from buying a new coin I need to be around the team and really need to know if the coin is trying to do something new.

For example spectre is working towards building a v3 for themselves, trying to improve into proof-of-stealth which will be new in crypto world and they are working on a mobile app, considering all of these at the same periods, if you purchase it right now and sell after all of these are done the price should be high, sometimes stuff like these doesn't change the price that much but I honestly have seen too many coins increase in price with each step and collectively they increase the price a lot.
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

I always invest only in the top coins, in my opinion it is more secure and reliable, even if they fall in price, then they will rise.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

I do lots of research before finding the coin for investment. White paper is the first thing you should read to understand about the project and determine whether the business model is feasible.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

I do lots of research before finding the coin for investment. White paper is the first thing you should read to understand about the project and determine whether the business model is feasible.

Ofcourse researching about the project multiple times I'll give you a best solution also check the popularity through media like which is trending, for sure you will get a clue. Kindly plan for long-term investment if you expecting a huge profit.

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

First of all it is better to read different forums in order to learn more about the projects and coins, and there are lots of experienced people there, but of course before investing it is better to learn in deep the coin. personally I find the information here on the Bitcointalk forum and some others, of course first I learn a lot about the coin, learn its community and look how it is traded and where. Just be attentive and do not make rapid unthoughtful actions.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

There are a lot of signals that show real condition on the market and you should learn how to read them if you want to be a real trader
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

analyze the volume of entry into the transaction. observe the main rule of the investor! if you are too lazy to learn something, you will learn it later from your experience )
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

For me the best way to know which is the best coin to invest into is the kind of product that they are offering and that is why the coins right now are very hard for me to invest in since most of the good products are already taken by the big players, I would just rather invest in coins like bitcoin and ethereum because I know that they have the best products to offer

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

How do one Know which Cryptocurrency to Purchase

You buy Bitcoin. If you have more money then you buy coin that has something that Bitcoin cant have. For this you need to understand Bitcoin well and also environment where we live.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

It is necessary to choose projects in which there is a real product, such projects will remain afloat, but if you invest in a dummy, then you should not be surprised that you lost money.
HOLYCHAIN
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

Always do the research for yourself!
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

It is necessary to choose projects in which there is a real product, such projects will remain afloat, but if you invest in a dummy, then you should not be surprised that you lost money.
But what about projects that have great plans and a good team but the product is not ready yet? ignore? I think that it is necessary to allocate some part for your money to invest in such projects.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

For new investors, it seems that they have to think harder to find information about how to research the ICO project, because investing in ICO is something that is related to our funds so that we cannot arbitrarily choose coins to invest. At least ask people who already have good experience with ICO investments.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: