Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Institutions investors will adopt bitcoin.  (Read 354 times)
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

I foreseen another global economic crisis in three to six years to come because of the way bankers are doing with investors fund and giving loan to institutions that are not capable to repay. Blockchain technology may become the tools that will be used to recover from the crisis and from there institutions investors will come into the market.
I think blockchain will be affected about that too. Since 2008 crisis people have been investing heavily on technology, if you take a look at the biggest marketcap companies in the world you can see that they are almost all tech companies and if you take a look at the "startup" world you can see that people have been overpaying for companies for years.

Now believe it or not blockchain is a technological thing, which means if an economical crisis happens it will be one of the first ones to get affected, when it is going up again after the crisis people will find something new to invest to. Back in the day it was houses, now its tech, after another crisis it will be something new.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

This is a very low probability. stretching Price volatility is delaying the start of integrated systems.
maybe this will be possible in the future, but it is not a bright job.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

This is a very low probability. stretching Price volatility is delaying the start of integrated systems.
Its  not  only for banking system will  be shaken upon the  introduction of Blockchain technology, because the system become faster, the only  weakness that  the system should be improved is vulnerability to some hacking, because of P2P transaction system  eliminating the middle man, which is  the banks.

xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

I foreseen another global economic crisis in three to six years to come because of the way bankers are doing with investors fund and giving loan to institutions that are not capable to repay. Blockchain technology may become the tools that will be used to recover from the crisis and from there institutions investors will come into the market.
i totally agree with that and infact it has began today if you look at new popping out the past few week there are actually institutional investor diving into crypto
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

Your statement is wrong. Institutional investors are already buying large amounts of bitcoin (in over the counter market):

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/10/03/big-institutional-investors-are-buying-large-amounts-of-bitcoin-in-otc-market/

Apart from that, I agree that:

Blockchain technology has nothing to do with the economic cycle.

It's funny how some people are deluded enough to think that institutions haven't been stacking BTC for a long time now, OTC of course.

Why do you think they aren't all-in on attacking bitcoin? they understood that they cannot kill it, they can only become bigger players, and the best way to go is to manipulate the price on exchanges by demoralizing the public via futures and other trickery while buying OTC stacks in order to get big chunks without pumping the price.

In 10 years or so when they are loaded, just like they are loaded with gold, they will officially support it.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Institutions have already been adopting bitcoin and even though they would not come out to start telling everyone we are in, but definitely I am so certain that institutions are here already.

Yes, we may not have seen them in a huge magnitude yet, as that would take some regulations to see that happen, but from what we have been seeing lately with a whole lot of them coming up with some products and showing their peak interest, they know the benefit that lies and they are so ready to tap hugely from it.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

Institutions have already been adopting bitcoin and even though they would not come out to start telling everyone we are in, but definitely I am so certain that institutions are here already.

Yes, we may not have seen them in a huge magnitude yet, as that would take some regulations to see that happen, but from what we have been seeing lately with a whole lot of them coming up with some products and showing their peak interest, they know the benefit that lies and they are so ready to tap hugely from it.

They just can't afford showing their hand yet. The strategy is clear: accumulate, and use your fiat machines and other non asset backed trickery like future contracts in order to push the price down and dominate the market.

They know this can't last forever, so they are going to keep holding and accumulating OTC, not even selling since with futures they don't need to touch any private keys. Probably they are hiring the best in the field to keep the cold storage safe.

Hand will be shown when 100% of casuals have 0 BTC.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:32:57 AM

Yes i also believe on what blockchain can do more in the future, not just to be use to recover crisis but to be use more convenient. Let think this if all people in the whole world unite as one to use blockchain, not just only one institute or company can earn but also those ordinary people who get interested in blockchain can also earn.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

Even in the midst of the global economic crisis, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will not be affected, and the market is likely to become the focus of many people's investment!
Institutional investors if adopt the Bitcoin will be in benefit both as investment source and payment or friction-less transaction mode. Recently, Germany adopts the Bitcoin and now they quickly respond to it as they made it their payment mode as well as banks there are using Bitcoin to pay loans. Furthermore, big institutions or companies use it as transaction mode.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

So you are nostra damus?Or you have hes Magic ball?

Bankers are greed,and they will never lend money for those not capable to pay so stop fooling around mate

Blockchain is popular now as banking networks are starting to adapt the technology of blockchain for their own technology so this will result of cryptocurrency and banks joining together to serve people of the universe
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

and from there institutions investors will come into the market.
Instituional investors are already in the market, I doubt they haven't tested the water of the cryptosphere. Although, we could see a major boom once an economic crisis hits us worldwide, but I don't think it'll mean that financial investors will adopt Bitcoin, they'll simply look at it as digital store of value rather than something they could adopt for the long-term.

Eventually we will see people buying bitcoin for their retirement accounts and to ward off hyperinflation.
The latter is already happening, just look at Venezuela and Turkey, more and more people are inveting and buying bitcoin as a way to fight the ongoing devaluation of their fiat currency. With how bad things look in the future in those countries, it's a matter of time before merchants start adopting bitcoin so that people can use their coins for other than just keeping them as a store of wealth.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
Merited by Rizky Aditya (4)

Yes i also believe on what blockchain can do more in the future, not just to be use to recover crisis but to be use more convenient. Let think this if all people in the whole world unite as one to use blockchain, not just only one institute or company can earn but also those ordinary people who get interested in blockchain can also earn.
Unfortunately, most ordinary people do not even understand the reasons why they are investing and because of that their judgment and decision is always going to be impaired.

Take a look at the way people are getting greedy by the day and panicking while selling at loss, and then seeing the market being driven up and see them coming back to join FOMO and making the same mistakes over again, some are actually getting their stash up and those are the institutions as far as I am concerned.

A lot of people may want to say they are not in yet, but believe me like Cellard and someone said, they have plans and that is to accumulate as much as possible for the long run, and they cannot just start announcing to the whole world they are in, but indeed, they actually are whether you want to believe it or not.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

Institutional investors are already adopting bitcoin, in 2018. It's only going to continue in the future it seems.

There really has to be stuff to be said about how much institutional adoption actually matters, though, because they are honestly just speculating on bitcoin's value and pretty much nothing more than that. Does that really help bitcoin in any way in the long run? Probably not.

But it does drive prices up in the short run and I guess that's something to feel good about. But again, once institutions see something profitable and holds promise, their investment/adoption is imminent.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
Merited by streazight (4)

i totally agree with that and infact it has began today if you look at new popping out the past few week there are actually institutional investor diving into crypto
Institutions getting in did not just begin today; institutions have been in this market a long time ago and have always been trying as much as possible to hold a huge stash while waiting for the long run. What a lot of people see is what the media and institutions want them to see.

What they are doing now is to always keep scaring away the weak hands from the market, loading up what they have for the long run, and then the same people who sold to them at loss, will come back becoming the laggards in the long run. What a pathetic case it will be for them when that time comes.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

I think blockchain will be affected about that too. Since 2008 crisis people have been investing heavily on technology, if you take a look at the biggest marketcap companies in the world you can see that they are almost all tech companies and if you take a look at the "startup" world you can see that people have been overpaying for companies for years.

Now believe it or not blockchain is a technological thing, which means if an economical crisis happens it will be one of the first ones to get affected, when it is going up again after the crisis people will find something new to invest to. Back in the day it was houses, now its tech, after another crisis it will be something new.
Investors will invest in the Bitcoin either institutional or common users like us depends upon how much are your savings amount with which you want to start investing somewhere.

If the saving amount is big then investing in the Bitcoin is not much difficult and if you want to get rid of it then you can invest when its market is low which is currently available. Institutions and companies have highest need of Bitcoin in terms of transactions etc more than common users.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

Institutional investors if found out they can make a margin profit out of bitcoins than they are doing in their normal banking investment will adopt bitcoins. It might take some few years for Bitcoins to be accepted in that capacity.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

They just can't afford showing their hand yet. The strategy is clear: accumulate, and use your fiat machines and other non asset backed trickery like future contracts in order to push the price down and dominate the market.

They know this can't last forever, so they are going to keep holding and accumulating OTC, not even selling since with futures they don't need to touch any private keys. Probably they are hiring the best in the field to keep the cold storage safe.

Hand will be shown when 100% of casuals have 0 BTC.
Grin and when that time when 100% casuals have no btc, they will start blaming everyone for their predicament. This is what they simply what, which is to dominate the market like you said by accumulating as much as they can while taking advantage of the greedy weak hands. People need to understand that institutions know the value of this space more than anything and even though they may be silent now, it would just do a lot of people like film trick, when they tend to see they are already left out and by then, this is when we will have laggards coming in.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

I don't think a global economic crisis is going to take place because of loan defaulters. Moreover, banks right now are more strict when providing loans to different companies. And how do you think bitcoin or the blockchain technology is going to help deal with this situations?  It might help, but it totally depends on how much the investors will be willing to trust bitcoin as there safe-exit. The price might go sky rocketing or end up being dumped.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

Really ? Stay there and keep waiting to see if it is a possibility now or not, but if you really want to hear the truth, if you think the institutions are not already in this market, either big or small, then, you are most definitely holding an individualistic belief or impression that is contradicted by reality or rational argument.

The institutions are already in mate and like someone said, you may not be seeing their actions yet on the exchanges, but when it comes to the OTC and accumulating the dips, they are most definitely in this game already.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: