Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

The projects seems to be the best one as this fork will be just great. I would experience multi block chain fork for the very fist time.

DecibelsICO
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

Bitcoin Air the first multi blockchain fork, I am really glad to see this opportunity early, this very promising project.

So far, multiblockchain projects like the Internet of Coins and others have clearly shown nothing good. Exchanges, like investors, do not understand the meaning of such an action, but from the point of view of the code, not everything is clear and there are often errors that can lead to the closure of the project.

Definitely, I believe that the common issue is that everyone is pursuing Blockchain 2.0-3.0-5.0-10.0 until they finally realize that Blockchain 1.0 has been perfect all along. What we are doing here is creating a true peg for Bitcoin. Right now, the big issue is the tokenomics of every cryptocurrency is pegged to an asset that has a PPoV or is not convertible easily between countries fiat systems. Bitcoin Air defeats this by NOT pegging value to a USD value. Instead, we peg value to Carbon Credits, which can be measured in ANY currency. Bitcoin currently is flawed being valued in USD. If a loaf of bread is $2.00 in the United States, at current value, that is 0.0003134 BTC. Satoshi visioned 18 decimals, not 7. That means a loaf of bread has the valuation equal to .000313400000000000 BTC. If you were to relate this to common numerical payment systems, a loaf of bread would be $313,400,000,000,000. This is where Bitcoin's value system is flawed, and we plan to repair this through the use of an asset that has stable PPoV (Perspective Point of Value) and one that has a peg that can be pegged in ANY currency.
revbukolaanc

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

BITCOIN air is an awesome project and so far so good, I can say it is treading on the paths of excellence!
chamaleatung

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

payment as light as air  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
I like bitcoin air, how many XAP premine?
maiphuong9005

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

I think this is a good project, potential. At the moment, the ICO is booming, and really good projects need a creative and hard working team as well as breakthrough ideas to be able to develop.
uandi1818

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:23:47 AM

From what I've read here, wish you success!
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

I think this is a good project, potential. At the moment, the ICO is booming, and really good projects need a creative and hard working team as well as breakthrough ideas to be able to develop.

I do not agree with this market is now in crisis. It is enough to see the schedules of project fees that came out earlier and which are coming out now.
It can be seen that not everything is as good as it seems at first glance, fees fall and even the most interesting projects do not collect the necessary amounts.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

I do not agree with this market is now in crisis. It is enough to see the schedules of project fees that came out earlier and which are coming out now.
It can be seen that not everything is as good as it seems at first glance, fees fall and even the most interesting projects do not collect the necessary amounts.
yes there are many good projects and there may be a lot of problems with the market at the moment but nothing is impossible too, I just hope this project becomes the turning point and the abuses in embrace will reach the target we can only work to support this project or promote it other than us too participate in ICO
DecibelsICO
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

yes there are many good projects and there may be a lot of problems with the market at the moment but nothing is impossible too, I just hope this project becomes the turning point and the abuses in embrace will reach the target we can only work to support this project or promote it other than us too participate in ICO

Please remember, we are not an ICO, we are a fork!
skyblue1412

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

it is a must to join here and hopefully this project can develop better in the future because it will be very indulgent for us and hope many are interested in this good project
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Has the sale not yet begun? I did not find a token sale on this project website. Or sales have begun in secret. https://bitcoinair.org/ . I'm interested in this project and participate in the bounty campaign
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

Has the sale not yet begun? I did not find a token sale on this project website. Or sales have begun in secret. https://bitcoinair.org/ . I'm interested in this project and participate in the bounty campaign

I don't think you studied the project properly. this project is not a tokensale or ICO. it's a fork. you know what a fork is? you know Bitcoin Cash and how that made? maybe some forks did ICOs If I am not aware but this one is not an ICO. they are developing the project with their own funds and they'll airdrop all coins to bitcoin and peercoin holders (they are forking peercoin also which is very unique)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

I decided to join the Signature Bounty campaign, but for some reason I can’t change the old avatar, I can delete it, but after downloading a new avatar, the old one appears again. I haven’t seen such bugs. Sad
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

Got to change my avatar by uploading it on one computer and log in to your profile on bitcointalk on another computer very strange of course maybe it was just cookies clean can be but the avatar I liked. Smiley
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

The cool project that watches it as the most promising start-up, gaining momentum, I want the project to quickly turn around and reach the right level of development and recognition
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

I don't think you studied the project properly. this project is not a tokensale or ICO. it's a fork. you know what a fork is? you know Bitcoin Cash and how that made? maybe some forks did ICOs If I am not aware but this one is not an ICO. they are developing the project with their own funds and they'll airdrop all coins to bitcoin and peercoin holders (they are forking peercoin also which is very unique)

Thank you for your explanation. I really understand the explanation you gave. I know now that they will develop their projects with their own funds. Thank you very helpful.
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

I really like this project, it seems that this will greatly facilitate the transaction in the future.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

In the specification of the coin specified Hybrid PoS / PoW interested in the question how it will be implemented in the plans I have not seen the wallet gui BitcoinAir or will for example like KickCoin?
tshetcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

Anything below position 7 is trash.
Even in the top 7 today bitcoin has no competitors to compete with it can not fall below 7 positions.
Today, the cost of entering the top 7 = $1.000.000.000.
If you do not have this amount, I recommend to postpone the date of the merger.
XAP has only one option to survive in the market, that is if the developers buy all their coins from the exchange at $300 rate.
No other way!
And as soon as your coin falls below position 7, I will get rid of it.

Your technology is the best, but don't let it be buried, please. I believe you.
You understand that the market is not ready to accept technology now, it is hungry for speculation.
Sorry for the English translation.
tshetcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

If the developer relies only on the production of new coins, we will see how the history of peercoin will be repeated.
The only way to stay bitcoin air on the market is to redeem the XAP coins offered on the market for $300,
And hold this position for 12 months.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: