Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

guys..
we need your votes to win KakulusHub Competition.
https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin

please go in this link and simply click on the vote button. it's simple and free

Done. I have followed the link and have thought that it is spam from you, but then I have seen in the Bitcoin Air list and have voted for him. Thanks for this opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

this is a promising future project. present in many different airdrops and platforms
This is a one type of bitcoin project as they have some same criteria as bitcoin.so i think through this features they have a long to go
Yes, its still a long way to go, but I am very confident that the team and developers will continue to be more established and successful as the days passes by. The features will be added and this project is good to go for trial implementations.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

this is a promising future project. present in many different airdrops and platforms
This is a one type of bitcoin project as they have some same criteria as bitcoin.so i think through this features they have a long to go
Yes, its still a long way to go, but I am very confident that the team and developers will continue to be more established and successful as the days passes by. The features will be added and this project is good to go for trial implementations.
Anthony C, over 7 years already in the crypto currency as a blockchain developer, this is very interesting because the founder of Bitcoin Air has a suitable passion here, I'm sure if Bitcoin Air is able to achieve a minimum softcap fund, surely Bitcoin Air will have a good future

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

Yes, I agree with you a long way to go, not only Bitcoin Air but the entire cryptograph including Bitcoin, but I think new tokens will more quickly overcome their growth mistakes. Smiley
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

guys..

please go in this link and simply click on the vote button. it's simple and free

Done. I have followed the link and have thought that it is spam from you, but then I have seen in the Bitcoin Air list and have voted for him. Thanks for this opportunity.

I have also voted.. and I think Bitcoin Air will be listed to that platform because it's in top 3.. and in the terms it says 3 top coins will be listed to their platform. so I guess you guys have got another good platform for Bitcoin Air to list this.
congratulations team.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

guys..

Sometime this type of address doesn't work what they should need to do.so may i know how can this survey will help them?is it work related or success related
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

Many people have been waiting since very long for this project due to its innovative features and it's lightning fast service.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Many people have been waiting since very long for this project due to its innovative features and it's lightning fast service.

It means they patiently waiting for what is bwing done follow the steps carelly and understand what is the best. Having an innovative idea is auch as a blessing it is because it gives full idea of what you are thinking for. Bitcoin Air is one way of taking the job as easy as I am.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

Many users wait for the project not only therefore, and still because in the name there is a word Bitcoin. For this reason the project has also found the current popularity.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

It means they patiently waiting for what is bwing done follow the steps carelly and understand what is the best. Having an innovative idea is auch as a blessing it is because it gives full idea of what you are thinking for. Bitcoin Air is one way of taking the job as easy as I am.

To wait is one of the best thing to do for now. Development needs more time and support in order to succeed. Let just hope for the success of this project. It is not hard to the team to get the support of the team as long they continue being active in giving information and updates same as thinking for a great idea for making the project well developed.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

Many users wait for the project not only therefore, and still because in the name there is a word Bitcoin. For this reason the project has also found the current popularity.
True, I think all the users and supporters only hope the best for the project ofcourse its not enough that they are just waiting theh need to work hard to habe posible success,  working hard is the key to success and everything will follow if the team will show perseverance and interest to make everything well prepared and manage.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

Well, this project came at the right time wherein the community is longing for so long. It is a good start for this project because they have the sympathy from the community. Hopefully they create more innovation to gain the trust and support from the people.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

True, I think all the users and supporters only hope the best for the project ofcourse its not enough that they are just waiting theh need to work hard to habe posible success,  working hard is the key to success and everything will follow if the team will show perseverance and interest to make everything well prepared and manage.

Right bud, they have to exert more efforts to help the platform makes more effective and efficient in implementing the standard of care. With this kind of help they would somehow create a confidence for the team and improve their creativity in making decisions.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

Well, this project came at the right time wherein the community is longing for so long. It is a good start for this project because they have the sympathy from the community. Hopefully they create more innovation to gain the trust and support from the people.
My personal insight about the project is that the project is very nice and warm since day 1. This indicates too much success and cooperation within the team and the investors and supporters. Good tracking record. Let's  hope the best of this project,
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

My personal insight about the project is that the project is very nice and warm since day 1. This indicates too much success and cooperation within the team and the investors and supporters. Good tracking record. Let's  hope the best of this project,
The project too very much is pleasant to me. There is a lot of information and it is visible that the developer doesn't stand still and constantly something adds.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:43:31 AM

The project too very much is pleasant to me. There is a lot of information and it is visible that the developer doesn't stand still and constantly something adds.
I also hope that this will be the starting point of a project that works and becomes an example of the developers, not just for the sake of profit, and the team has shown their work and of course all hope for the success of this project because in my opinion it will be amazing if successful after many projects who failed
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

I also hope that this will be the starting point of a project that works and becomes an example of the developers, not just for the sake of profit, and the team has shown their work and of course all hope for the success of this project because in my opinion it will be amazing if successful after many projects who failed
hello lembang,

Can you help me explain to the main website of Bitcoin Air.
Yesterday on November 11, Bitcoinair.net was unable to change and now I check again changing the domain to bitcoinair.org, why should there be changes to the domain?

Thanks
doedz

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

I apologize, but I didn’t find a similar announcement on bitcoinair.org, I just don’t see the site with the org domain in the announcement, so I didn’t see any statements about the domain change.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

Due to their innovative concept and hardworking team, they are consistently gaining investors and their trust. They has becoming popular according to the time.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

I apologize, but I didn’t find a similar announcement on bitcoinair.org, I just don’t see the site with the org domain in the announcement, so I didn’t see any statements about the domain change.
I haven't absolutely understood what you mean. I have just passed to the website bitcoinair.org and at me it has opened with hardly any trouble at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: