Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Many people have been waiting since very long for this project due to its innovative features and it's lightning fast service.

Well, this project came at the right time wherein the community is longing for so long. It is a good start for this project because they have the sympathy from the community. Hopefully they create more innovation to gain the trust and support from the people.
Due to their innovative concept and hardworking team, they are consistently gaining investors and their trust. They has becoming popular according to the time.
Precisely, they are continuously pushing the project to the top. Concept is quite amazing and beautiful so thats the reason why many are wanted to participate the project and to invest. They are slowly creating its name in the crypto community market.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

Many people have been waiting since very long for this project due to its innovative features and it's lightning fast service.

Well, this project came at the right time wherein the community is longing for so long. It is a good start for this project because they have the sympathy from the community. Hopefully they create more innovation to gain the trust and support from the people.
Due to their innovative concept and hardworking team, they are consistently gaining investors and their trust. They has becoming popular according to the time.
Precisely, they are continuously pushing the project to the top. Concept is quite amazing and beautiful so thats the reason why many are wanted to participate the project and to invest. They are slowly creating its name in the crypto community market.
They aim for the high standard that is the reason why they wanted to be on the top. They keep what they promise to their self is to have the wonderful project that possess the great ideas of all. The project has its own name in the market all they need to do is to improve and make it strong.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

I think all singularity a forka that it is multiblockchain, because of it around him such popularity was formed.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

Right, that is why they continuously improve the quality of their profeciency because of the good concept that they have. In the coming days we may expect that the team will have a very fruitful outcome because of their hardworks.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

Right, that is why they continuously improve the quality of their profeciency because of the good concept that they have. In the coming days we may expect that the team will have a very fruitful outcome because of their hardworks.

I agree, soon this project will have a good result because the team is very hardworking. They continue to develop the quality of this project which is very important. Surely, their doings will lead them in to success . I just hope that the team will actively gives updates to know the exact happenings.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

The team are capable enough of doing this stuff because they are well motivated and dedicated to crack down on the right time. It's good for them that they continuously improving their strategy for the future of this platform. Soon they will have a successful project in the crypto community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

The team should address all the current activities that the project is currently working on. If they will going listen and cater all the suggestion in the market most probably they will succeed because the public knows very well were the project is slow. That is why the public will be needing the help and  ideas that will be discussed in some foom.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
GromovSer

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

Speed and cost of transactions remains very burning issue among the majority of all coins to this day. Bitcoin air will correct this problem.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

I apologize, but I didn’t find a similar announcement on bitcoinair.org, I just don’t see the site with the org domain in the announcement, so I didn’t see any statements about the domain change.
I haven't absolutely understood what you mean. I have just passed to the website bitcoinair.org and at me it has opened with hardly any trouble at all.
You are very lucky for this, because in my place Bitcoin Air cannot be accessed.
Do you use the Google Chrome browser or Mozilla FireFox?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

I apologize, but I didn’t find a similar announcement on bitcoinair.org, I just don’t see the site with the org domain in the announcement, so I didn’t see any statements about the domain change.
I haven't absolutely understood what you mean. I have just passed to the website bitcoinair.org and at me it has opened with hardly any trouble at all.
You are very lucky for this, because in my place Bitcoin Air cannot be accessed.
I also experienced the same thing as you because I couldn't open the Bitcoin Air website in this thread but I could see it on their telegram through the website they gave. to see further developments you can ask the team on the telegram channel and see the Bitcoin Air website. I use Google Chrome but it can't be accessed.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

At first I thought bitcoin air is just one of those mere forks but after going through wallpaper and the website very well I see how genuine this is and to claim the hardfork token seem very straight forward and easy ,I'm glad I join this awesome project

Jedie22

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

I also experienced the same thing as you because I couldn't open the Bitcoin Air website in this thread but I could see it on their telegram through the website they gave. to see further developments you can ask the team on the telegram channel and see the Bitcoin Air website. I use Google Chrome but it can't be accessed.
Maybe you can use another browser or check the connection. You can also try to ask the team what is going in why you can't  access the project website through the Google Chrome. There were times like this that you can't push through the application due to connection or the blocking of pages.
kuto

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

At first I thought bitcoin air is just one of those mere forks but after going through wallpaper and the website very well I see how genuine this is and to claim the hardfork token seem very straight forward and easy ,I'm glad I join this awesome project
That is why reading and compression is verh important. When we read we must understood the concept and ideas from the very firts place so that we can relate and spread the good information and ideas about the project.  Nice that you read and view the project wallpaper and website for more information and understanding about the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

Hope the technical team of this project will help each of the project workers. This is such a good and great project from the very firt time. Try to connect using another browser and hopefully we agreed the same. Project in class.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

I think what you have experienced is just normal situation that people may encounter. There are many ways how to solve it, it could be by using other website and check the internet connection because it is one of the important thing to have in order to have the full access. It could also updating the apps that you are using. If you cannot access still better inform the admin or the team of the project in order for them to find ways to solve such problem.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:40:04 AM

I think what you have experienced is just normal situation that people may encounter. There are many ways how to solve it, it could be by using other website and check the internet connection because it is one of the important thing to have in order to have the full access. It could also updating the apps that you are using. If you cannot access still better inform the admin or the team of the project in order for them to find ways to solve such problem.
Normal?
It's normal but in a state of urgency to see the activity of the project must be fast, what else is the cryptocurrency online 24 hours without stopping.
If the website goes down for about 1 day, then I make sure the company will lose some USD.

Luckily, the website can be accessed and this can relax on the beach!

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

The plans are really impressive. The most important is an implementation and support of command from all directions. It is necessary to help the developer in the greatest possible ways.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

The developers of the project are really hardworking and innovative, which has been putting efforts since from the beginning and working hard on it to complete it within very less period of time.

Jedie22

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

The developers of the project are really hardworking and innovative, which has been putting efforts since from the beginning and working hard on it to complete it within very less period of time.
Let's give around of applause for the very best and active project team members and developers they are the main reason for this project updates. Their effort and hard work is limitless to the extent that they making things beyond the expectations of many.
kuto

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

The plans are really impressive. The most important is an implementation and support of command from all directions. It is necessary to help the developer in the greatest possible ways.
Well arrange and direct to the point plans and they are following the set project goals. The team are amazing individual.  You can really relay on their capacity and capabilitilies to handle this project. For my own opinion i am very  comfortable and favor about the project teams I believe they can bring this project to the cadastral.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: