Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

At first I thought bitcoin air is just one of those mere forks but after going through wallpaper and the website very well I see how genuine this is and to claim the hardfork token seem very straight forward and easy ,I'm glad I join this awesome project
The plans are really impressive. The most important is an implementation and support of command from all directions. It is necessary to help the developer in the greatest possible ways.

I think thats the outcome of the hardworks from the team. With their determination to perform and succeed with their platform for the best of all the supporters and its affiliates. May we expect some updates and information in coming days.
Of course, anyway any intermediate progress of the project it is also a merit of team of developers. But you should not forget that the community influences it too.

kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

So the Bitcoin air team launch a bounty & looks very interesting due to their appealing ad people will join the bounty for sure  
The bounty was already added for a long time. Did you just now pay attention to it? You still have a chance to participate if you wish, but there was not enough time.
Yeah announcement of bounty is long time ago.but i am seeing the progress that they are growing very fast with participants & so there may be big chance of promotion
True, the campaign is doing very well an it sounds very interesting and exciting. Everyone who participated the campaign is contented and satisfied with the current state of the campaign right now.  Hopefully this will continue as until end of the campaign for a better outcome.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

At first I thought bitcoin air is just one of those mere forks but after going through wallpaper and the website very well I see how genuine this is and to claim the hardfork token seem very straight forward and easy ,I'm glad I join this awesome project
The plans are really impressive. The most important is an implementation and support of command from all directions. It is necessary to help the developer in the greatest possible ways.

I think thats the outcome of the hardworks from the team. With their determination to perform and succeed with their platform for the best of all the supporters and its affiliates. May we expect some updates and information in coming days.
Of course, anyway any intermediate progress of the project it is also a merit of team of developers. But you should not forget that the community influences it too.
Agree, there is no small or huge success when it comes to progress and developments.  All the appreciation are belong to those who work hard for it. Teams are will trained to do this. The supporters has also worked for spreading good reviews and information about the project which help also to make the project appealing and attractive.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

The project is becoming better as per the time. And investors and community members are the proof of this thing. They know how hard team is taking efforts to complete this platform.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

So the Bitcoin air team launch a bounty & looks very interesting due to their appealing ad people will join the bounty for sure  
The bounty was already added for a long time. Did you just now pay attention to it? You still have a chance to participate if you wish, but there was not enough time.
Yeah announcement of bounty is long time ago.but i am seeing the progress that they are growing very fast with participants & so there may be big chance of promotion
My question was not about it, but nevertheless. If really bounty gained a huge number of participants, then with it there will be no problems.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

Yes, they are growing fast since the community find the right place to stay and get their hands on investment. This is the best way that the community did because they choose the best project that has the potential to become a successful project in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

The project is becoming better as per the time. And investors and community members are the proof of this thing. They know how hard team is taking efforts to complete this platform.

Well, the community will be the one of those reasons why this project become a competitive project in the crypto community. Without them this project worth nothing in this place. Hopefully the team will continue to provide good service to the community to sustain their trust and commitment to this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Well, the community will be the one of those reasons why this project become a competitive project in the crypto community. Without them this project worth nothing in this place. Hopefully the team will continue to provide good service to the community to sustain their trust and commitment to this project.

I agree with you about that people is the reason why this project become competitive in crypto because without them the project will not exist till end. Every person in the project plays an important role and are needed as the project achieving the goals. I just hope that they will find a way just to give satisfaction to people just like in providing a good service to the community.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

I agree with you about that people is the reason why this project become competitive in crypto because without them the project will not exist till end. Every person in the project plays an important role and are needed as the project achieving the goals. I just hope that they will find a way just to give satisfaction to people just like in providing a good service to the community.
That is true, people are the reason of the success of the project it is because they mold it to become more competitive enough. The project is very realistic and it can give advantages to each and everyone. The success of this project will surely be for ling so that everyone will be happy in aiming the success.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
GromovSer

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

You are right, only the community can increase as much as possible chances of the project of success and advance it in masses. And also thanks to it respectively and to increase cost.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

Yes, the project community has large contribution in the success of  each project in the market. They give a colorful meaning each activities and events in thd the project journey  aside from that, the number of members in the community indicates the success and how popular the project is.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

The community supporting a certain project makes them exist in crypto. Without them, the project is basically dead. So if the thread is not moving, there might be something wrong and it indicates that it's going to be dead soon. But if someone is still putting his effort to check the thread, then, there's still hope for that project. The team should be active in addressing their customers' concern to gain loyal supporters. Otherwise, they will just move on and find a better one.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

There is very little time left until the end of the campaign bounty. I hope all participants will be satisfied with the results and satisfied with the work of the development team, I hope they will be able to realize their plans. Smiley
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

There is very little time left until the end of the campaign bounty. I hope all participants will be satisfied with the results and satisfied with the work of the development team, I hope they will be able to realize their plans. Smiley
Yeah, indeed. The team was improved the project and its incredibly amazing by any side! It is so perfect as you can see in the platform you can see a lot of new things.
Jedie22

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

You are right, only the community can increase as much as possible chances of the project of success and advance it in masses. And also thanks to it respectively and to increase cost.
Yes, the community has large contribution with the success of each project. They are the one who making the project better and successful in there ways. The team will continue to do their task for the achievements of the project in the future.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

Yeah, indeed. The team was improved the project and its incredibly amazing by any side! It is so perfect as you can see in the platform you can see a lot of new things.
Good to know that. Atleast we have something to look forward to. The simple achievements means alot. The platform with high quality andprogressive performance has been consistently putting the project jn a good state and standing. If the team can make this updates until the last part this project will provide a good results in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

That is true, people are the reason of the success of the project it is because they mold it to become more competitive enough. The project is very realistic and it can give advantages to each and everyone. The success of this project will surely be for ling so that everyone will be happy in aiming the success.
I  love to agree with this statement.  I strongly believe each successful project is behind a loyal and dedicated people behind their back. This people composed of developers,  team members,  investors and the member of the community.  These are the reasons of the success of each project. Th must give credits to these guys. The people behind all successful project in the crypto market.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

The project has become popular and getting attention continuously. That's the reason behind communities members growth and it has been growing tremendously. So it's all become possible due to the team members hard work and dedication towards their goals.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

Good to know that. Atleast we have something to look forward to. The simple achievements means alot. The platform with high quality andprogressive performance has been consistently putting the project jn a good state and standing. If the team can make this updates until the last part this project will provide a good results in the future.
It is necessary to monitor the project at least several months that it was possible to draw some conclusions in this respect. Otherwise it does not make sense to argue even because it will be at least incompetent.

atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

I have not heard of this coin before. I was very interested to read the thread and I think that this project can be successful in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: