Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

Bitcoin Air is able to solve very acute problems arising in banking systems, it seems Bitcoin Air is unique in its kind and is able to provide unique solutions! What countries is the project designed for??

It is because this type of project is being created with that specific purpose. The banking system will surely resolve its problem because of BitcoinAir. The uniqueness of this project will lead to a great idea. Yes their are a lot of project coming but we need to cater what is the best out of it.

There is no such thing that would surely gives assurance that the project will provide good service to the community. Its been awhile that the team failed to make some updates on the process of developing the project. Maybe its our right to know it because we have been supporting this project ever since.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

The project is becoming better as per the time. And investors and community members are the proof of this thing. They know how hard team is taking efforts to complete this platform.
Soon their hard work will pay of.As they gain much investors who are ready to invest their fund & have faith in this project.so the team should continue their work 
It is rather later because such market which happens now leaves much to be desired. I think by spring the project will find recognition.
With the current status of the project we can clearly say that the project is getting stronger and more established. They are currently having variety of investors and supporters all over the nation. This indicates good start and posible success in the future.

Well, good to know about the development of this project. Although they are not so actively providing some updated information about the development of the project but they still work with it very well. Hopefully they would come up with a great opportunity in the future.

I agree about what you have said.  Being not active in giving in information is okay as long there are good result that we can see from the project. That is one of the best thing to know that the progress shows stable development. I just hope soon they will be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

Bitcoin Air is able to solve very acute problems arising in banking systems, it seems Bitcoin Air is unique in its kind and is able to provide unique solutions! What countries is the project designed for??

It is because this type of project is being created with that specific purpose. The banking system will surely resolve its problem because of BitcoinAir. The uniqueness of this project will lead to a great idea. Yes their are a lot of project coming but we need to cater what is the best out of it.
Now quite a lot really unique projects appear and it cannot but please. The market of cryptocurrencies becomes really extensive.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

as far as I remember this was the last week but it was extended to December 26 and I didn't understand what was the problem or was there a mistake to remind me? maybe someone knows why it's extended a month?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

as far as I remember this was the last week but it was extended to December 26 and I didn't understand what was the problem or was there a mistake to remind me? maybe someone knows why it's extended a month?

As I know and had read in the telegram group page the only that will extend is the bounty campaign but still, the fork will not be suspended or change on November 22 Thanksgiving day for all!

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

As I know and had read in the telegram group page the only that will extend is the bounty campaign but still, the fork will not be suspended or change on November 22 Thanksgiving day for all!
Thank you for telling me because I rarely get active in telegram, I focus more on the community here at BitCointalk and I think it won't be a big problem whatsoever because many people believe in this project
Jedie22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:59:50 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 10:12:50 PM by Jedie22

Thanks for this information buddy. This info will help some our mates to be guided specialy to those who are not active online everyday.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

And why you are dissatisfied with it? In my opinion they just postponed start a fork, thereby having given the chance to earn more by everything to bounty-hunters.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

The two great things about the project are their active development as well as communication. Which always keep the project alive.

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

I also saw that there would be a continuation of the bounty of the campaign Week # 12: 20th December - 26th December 2018 does this mean that the fork scheduled for November 21 is also postponed?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

I think Bitcoin Air will become hugely successful within less period of time because of its innovative concept and fastest service towards making the payments.
It is a matter of time to understand anything about project.Bitcoin air has the ability to be innovative & already they have results about their work.
GromovSer

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

I also saw that there would be a continuation of the bounty of the campaign Week # 12: 20th December - 26th December 2018 does this mean that the fork scheduled for November 21 is also postponed?
It very well for those who participates in bounty. But for the whole community it is bad as at many because of it doubts concerning the project were formed.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

I'm following BitcoinAir and I'm waiting for the launch day with curiosity. I hope the BitcoinAir will come to the best places with the work of the team and the power of the community.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

It very well for those who participates in bounty. But for the whole community it is bad as at many because of it doubts concerning the project were formed.

Nope it was not.
if you are on their discord and their telegram channel, you should have know that they are only extending the bounty because it will be traded on exchanges in December.
everything is working as it used to be, nothing changes.
snapshot for Bitcoin at november 22 and december 1 for Peercoin.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
ursoulbroda02

Activity: 574
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

BitcoinAir seek to provide a new form of connection between merchant/consumer by creating a uniquely operating dual blockchain. Indeed this kind of endless connection BitcoinAir is providing is really required in the crypto community for easy communication between merchants and consumers.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:20:25 PM

BitcoinAir seek to provide a new form of connection between merchant/consumer by creating a uniquely operating dual blockchain. Indeed this kind of endless connection BitcoinAir is providing is really required in the crypto community for easy communication between merchants and consumers.
Bitcoim air possess a positive outlook that is the reason why many individual looks amazed to this project because of the capabilities that can give and the result will always looking for the best. Though it needs a lot of strategies thinking so that it will keep booming all along.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

Bitcoim air possess a positive outlook that is the reason why many individual looks amazed to this project because of the capabilities that can give and the result will always looking for the best. Though it needs a lot of strategies thinking so that it will keep booming all along.

To sum up all, bitcoin air will help to have a good communication between both side which is very important to have. This is one reason why many would love to support in this project because of its usefulness. It can surely give a good result in the future which is the most important thing to achieved.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

As on me so it is excellent news. Let team does the things, I do not hurry with start. Let's wait a little more and we will receive an additional award.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

Thank you for telling me because I rarely get active in telegram, I focus more on the community here at BitCointalk and I think it won't be a big problem whatsoever because many people believe in this project
This project thread helps alot to all of us. This is the best way to  check and recieved new information and updates about the project. Good thing that we have fellow supporters and investors that are willing to share their knowledge and ideas. Hope this camaraderie will continue until this project will be done.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

As on me so it is excellent news. Let team does the things, I do not hurry with start. Let's wait a little more and we will receive an additional award.
Ofcourse that should be the flow of the project, team will be the one in charge to all the project updates concerns and the new information and updates . The investors will fund the project and the supporters will be the back support and encourage others to invest. They will spread the good news so they can easily attract prospects investors. Lets be all patients with all the project updates and progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: