Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

Yes, i think no project is excempted to encounter some unappealing scene along the way towards the end. Hopefully the team can withstand this incidents to meet the core plans of the project and maintain its consistency. Im looking forward for some announcement from the team about the development of the project.
Yeah, indeed. I wish the project will be more interesting because of the teamwork and the consistency from the team. Hopefully, the project can be a good one from another one.
I will definitely agree with this. The project teams active works and thier skills and talents helped the project alot. Their contributions to the project means alot. I wish best about this project, the positive outcomes I will surely looking forward on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

If the supporters read the whitepaper and understand it very well then they will have a full knowledge about the platform. They have to make deep research about the project to be more aware about the development of the project in the crypto.
More research is better than ever. Most of the people usually don't read the whitepaper because they don't have enough time, I wish for now they will read the whitepaper just for the research
Somehow true, some are not really fun of reading long topics and ine of it might the project whitepaper. So I think the best thing to do and to address this matter the team should provide a great and amazing project vedio presentation. This will help the team to explain and let the public know and understand the project well.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

Is any exchange confirmed they will support this hard fork majority of the people have their coins on different exchanges due to panic situation so in current scenario they will lose the chance to avail this opportunity to get airdrop. I'm interested to know about this?
I still hope for the best mate. I am hoping a good results and feedbacks about the market current situation. Will this is all just a speculation after all the crypto currency market is still alive and kicking.  I will be supporting this project for upcoming events abd activities as of now there is no announcements and posts about the issues in the market. Let's just hope for the best.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Is any exchange confirmed they will support this hard fork majority of the people have their coins on different exchanges due to panic situation so in current scenario they will lose the chance to avail this opportunity to get airdrop. I'm interested to know about this?
I still hope for the best mate. I am hoping a good results and feedbacks about the market current situation. Will this is all just a speculation after all the crypto currency market is still alive and kicking.  I will be supporting this project for upcoming events abd activities as of now there is no announcements and posts about the issues in the market. Let's just hope for the best.

Negative news and being able to influence market prices began to recede, this should have a fresh breeze to make crypto prices better. The team is really good and it's time to have updates according to the current market conditions.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Latest news that i heard from their social media, dev stated this ;
Verified Locations to Receive Airdrop: CryptalDash, YoBit, Magnum Wallet, Peercoin Desktop/Paper Wallet, Bitcoin Desktop/Web/Paper Wallet.
if you are holding it on those exchanges or wallet, you will get the airdrop because they are supporting it.
outside that exchanges or wallets, more likely you will not get anything. of course, more coming soon before the date of the snapshot.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

There seems to be an error here, I can not access your home page. Please check back
I also tried TWITTER access and Telegram group, the project seems to get the attention of many. Hope you will succeed

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

There seems to be an error here, I can not access your home page. Please check back
I also tried TWITTER access and Telegram group, the project seems to get the attention of many. Hope you will succeed
Though their are error we just need to try and try. Just look for another way around. This project is really amazing it shows the wonderful inside of this project. It possess the positive way that can bring to the community.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

According to the message on Twitter on the updated bounty roadmap will end on December 31, I think the right decision was made at such a period as now when the market is falling.

https://twitter.com/BitcoinAirUS/status/1064380728958308352
Wise decision is always need in right period of time as market is falling down & new project don't get enough chance to show their skills & experience     

It is very important to do some changes of plan most especially the market price is falling. We cannot predict what will happen on the next day. Luckily they have a good team member which is hardworking. Hopw they will be able to achieved their goals and succeed in every changes of plan they made.
I know that this year not for the crypto as it didn't see the sun.& we can't say anything about future so the team should change some of their roadmap to get better result 
SilvaFDiego

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Great staff involved. I am happy to participate in this revolution....
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Though their are error we just need to try and try. Just look for another way around. This project is really amazing it shows the wonderful inside of this project. It possess the positive way that can bring to the community.

Yes you are right! Best thing to do is try and try and find another way to solve the problem. It could be by informing the admin or by checking the  internet connection. I could really say that it can affects in accessing different website and home page.  I hope that each of us will be patient and also hoping the team will make way about this problem in order for them to succeed more.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

The project is getting better and the supporters are growing fast since they have this excellent platform. Hopefully they will continue to provide good service to the community to have a strong connection to the community and investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

The project is getting better and the supporters are growing fast since they have this excellent platform. Hopefully they will continue to provide good service to the community to have a strong connection to the community and investors.

Exactly, they have to focus on the needs of the community to maintain its consistency and supporters. Providing the best information for the community are the best way to meet their objectives and goals for the platform. Hopefully they can make it happen.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

I also saw that there would be a continuation of the bounty of the campaign Week # 12: 20th December - 26th December 2018 does this mean that the fork scheduled for November 21 is also postponed?

The fork was not postponed it still continued in the Thanksgiving day, They extend the bounty campaign for BitcoinAir to gain more impression and visitors to the website. To people to when or what will XAP tokens will be trading on different exchanges. Keep following the latest news mate.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

I also saw that there would be a continuation of the bounty of the campaign Week # 12: 20th December - 26th December 2018 does this mean that the fork scheduled for November 21 is also postponed?

The fork was not postponed it still continued in the Thanksgiving day, They extend the bounty campaign for BitcoinAir to gain more impression and visitors to the website. To people to when or what will XAP tokens will be trading on different exchanges. Keep following the latest news mate.
to find out the latest information from Bitcoin Air about the fork you can join and asking their telegram. I agreed to them to extend the bounty campaign because it would make Bitcoin Air more attractive a lot attention from the visitors. as far as I know if XAP will be traded on the stock after BABT has been registered in the stock before XAP.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ASovci

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

Great project!
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

to find out the latest information from Bitcoin Air about the fork you can join and asking their telegram. I agreed to them to extend the bounty campaign because it would make Bitcoin Air more attractive a lot attention from the visitors. as far as I know if XAP will be traded on the stock after BABT has been registered in the stock before XAP.
it is actually beneficial for me because seeing prices in a market that is still chaotic and extending the campaign in my opinion is a good action too so we can expect prices in the market to be stable
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Hi guys, does this project have an ICO or crowdfunding ? Or this project will be a self funded project?
Well, I don't see any information about crowdfunding on the first page and the roadmap actually, but just want to make sure. I saw the bounty campaign hehe.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

Hi guys, does this project have an ICO or crowdfunding ? Or this project will be a self funded project?
Well, I don't see any information about crowdfunding on the first page and the roadmap actually, but just want to make sure. I saw the bounty campaign hehe.

Hi, if you wish, you can find all the comprehensive information on Bitcoin Air media resources, for example, here https://medium.com/@BitcoinAirnevs and this is an updated airdrop roadmap
jaksone

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:54:53 AM

Hi admin ... I didn't see it on the official website about selling BitcoinAir Tokens .. Where can I find information about the Token
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Hi admin ... I didn't see it on the official website about selling BitcoinAir Tokens .. Where can I find information about the Token

As far as i know, you will be able to sell Bitcoin Air tokens as soon trading starts. (On december 22nd as an example)
On the 15th, is the claim-date for all the people that are holding Peercoin/Bitcoin and want to receive the fork.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: