Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:38:53 AM

From its price first price of 2k satoshi to 137 Satoshi right now? And the bounty distribution has not yet fixed and distributed? What could be more to happen?
this is what we are asking because the price has not been distributed yet, it has been very drastically down, especially since the bounty distributed may be very low and hopefully the team can improve the situation

From my perspective here surely. After the bounty tokens have been distributed, It will be a dump again big time and our effort is useless and gone. Well this is the risk of joining altcoins campaign.

This is nothing new, but indeed this is true if the altcoin is registered and has a very low value after entering the market. If you will see a high price, then wait or save it and the team does have to work hard to get a better price than the ICO price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 07:26:31 AM

sorry sir, I'm still confused by your explain on the telegram, can you explain how we got our tokens? whether through ERC-20 or have to make a wallet to get XAP? will we get BABT or XAP? then what about XBA? I am really very confused and please your to explain!

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:56:11 PM

sorry sir, I'm still confused by your explain on the telegram, can you explain how we got our tokens? whether through ERC-20 or have to make a wallet to get XAP? will we get BABT or XAP? then what about XBA? I am really very confused and please your to explain!

You will not find an answer here because the above question has not been answered. You should visit the telegram group from the developer of this project because they don't understand the distribution they will do. Confusing
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:11:01 PM

as far as I know, initially we will get BABT who is connected with the ETH contract but because there are obstacles so the dev will give us XAP and for further information you better connect by telegram or discord
DeepMiningPool

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:15:21 AM

Bitcoin Air - XBA  added!

NOW you can mine  XBA on http://deeppool.co.uk/

stratum+tcp://stratum.deeppool.co.uk:3031 -u {WALLET-ADDRESS} -p x

Ports:    3031 : Diff 1024  - 3032 : Diff 8192  - 3033 : Diff 1999998

Algo:   Sha256

Discord -- https://discord.gg/9PcVDVd

Telegram -- https://t.me/DeepPoolsx

Happy Mining !!!
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:14:52 PM

When you go to https://bitcoinair.org/, you can see the following message: The domain name bitcoinair.org is for sale!  Sad
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:47:18 PM

When you go to https://bitcoinair.org/, you can see the following message: The domain name bitcoinair.org is for sale!  Sad
Like this bad news and this project is like not getting clarity waiting for the team to never give the latest news, is this a scam? I hope the team can give an explanation
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:49:37 AM

Like this bad news and this project is like not getting clarity waiting for the team to never give the latest news, is this a scam? I hope the team can give an explanation

It is still difficult to get answers to questions, I think the team has not cared about a variety of questions and it is difficult to know the next development. Hope there's a bright spot for all participants about Bitcoin Air coins.
mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 04:01:56 AM

It is still difficult to get answers to questions, I think the team has not cared about a variety of questions and it is difficult to know the next development. Hope there's a bright spot for all participants about Bitcoin Air coins.
I am still confused with this project because every answer that was submitted was never answered, yes the team might still work for the development of this project or never at all. I don't know whether the prize participant will receive BABT or XAP? I had previously already to asked such a question but there was no answer. I hope Bitcoin Air is not a scam. Cry

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:00:58 PM

I am still confused with this project because every answer that was submitted was never answered, yes the team might still work for the development of this project or never at all. I don't know whether the prize participant will receive BABT or XAP? I had previously already to asked such a question but there was no answer. I hope Bitcoin Air is not a scam. Cry

You are still hopeful for this project ? Huh !
This has ended in the scam and their official site https://bitcoinair.org/ is also for sale now. You can check it. This is really disappointed to know that another bitcoin fork has resulted in scam.

d77

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:06:52 AM

https://bitcoinair.net   here is their address listed in twitter
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:01:27 AM

so far there hasn't been any explanation about the sustainability of the BitcoinAir project, even though they look good at the beginning, even some experts say that BitcoinAir will develop well. but in reality they can end with a scam.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:09:03 AM

so far there hasn't been any explanation about the sustainability of the BitcoinAir project, even though they look good at the beginning, even some experts say that BitcoinAir will develop well. but in reality they can end with a scam.
Forks or fake Bitcoin prefixed coins should be avoided.
If they are good team, they have good plan, they have real innovative ideas, they don't borrow bitcoin prefix for their project names.
Does it clearly make sense for you, now?

Bitcoin Air, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Private, and more coins like this.
All of them failed due to their team's poor ideas and approaches at start.
I don't mention that they are scam ones or not, but poor ideas for developments lead to failures later.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:27:02 AM

https://bitcoinair.net   here is their address listed in twitter

Yes, the specified site works, but there are new channels in the telegrams there, and it is not clear that they have a bounty campaign for payments to participants. Sad
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:44:58 AM

Yes, the specified site works, but there are new channels in the telegrams there, and it is not clear that they have a bounty campaign for payments to participants. Sad
I wish that eventually they will pay for all their participants, who supported them a lot.
The OP's activities mean a lot, he has still been actively in the forum, and please pay your attention on his Trust.
Green, and high points, so I think the project will move forwards well. Don't worry, let's wait.
mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 02:55:38 AM

I wish that eventually they will pay for all their participants, who supported them a lot.
The OP's activities mean a lot, he has still been actively in the forum, and please pay your attention on his Trust.
Green, and high points, so I think the project will move forwards well. Don't worry, let's wait.
the main key is in the bounty manager he is always active and has green trust, if this project ends with fraud then the OP will immediately get negative trust because it manage scam projects. but in my opinion the bounty hunters will immediately receive payment and I'm sure of that. so we just need to be patient and wait.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:23:49 AM

the main key is in the bounty manager he is always active and has green trust, if this project ends with fraud then the OP will immediately get negative trust because it manage scam projects. but in my opinion the bounty hunters will immediately receive payment and I'm sure of that. so we just need to be patient and wait.

Waiting and being patient that we always do, this is something that really has to be stronger than a token price. As I recall, if Bitcoin Air is still running and gradual in grace, that means there are still stages 2 in the gift. So participants really have to be patient with this, but if you look at the ICO there are now many who delay or extend and participants are made active so that developments are always monitored.
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:55:02 PM

Please check out the bounty thread guys, XBA can now be claimed for participation in the bounty.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043988.msg46516190#msg46516190
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:41:40 PM

I see this project very complicated to give participants a bounty of prizes from the work they have done and until now I have not understood the slightest about how payments will be made.
mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 02:20:00 AM

I see this project very complicated to give participants a bounty of prizes from the work they have done and until now I have not understood the slightest about how payments will be made.
before, the prize participant will get BABT and is now exchanged to XBA, it looks like payment is sent not through ERC-20 but special wallet or exchange wallet. indeed is was very complicated because new was my first time participating in a project like this.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: