Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if there is a natural disaster, such as an earthquake?  (Read 1726 times)
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:34:47 AM

I think if natural disasters such as earthquakes occur in densely populated areas, facilities such as vehicles, internet signals and others will be quickly damaged. So if there is a Crypto center there will definitely not function properly due to electrical constraints and the signal will disappear. So I suggest moving to an area or city that does not experience an earthquake.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:41:18 AM

If there are natural disasters, such as earthquakes and floods and typhoons ,the places that were hit will , experienced much problems in the power supply and internet access this will cause trouble for the cryptoholders , but the market still continue because it is worldwide ,only the places that are affected cannot access to the internet for any transactions.

jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:30:59 AM

Well, in that case if earthquake occur it will be a disaster for all of us but cyrpto still conitnue to the other side of the country. Don't worry the connection is temporarily stop but it takes time to rebuild the place and you need to have patient.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

Although disaster is in our daily lives it won't stop by an human being we can do for that is face it even the market will affects so much because that disaster or an earthquake is part of our life no matter what if we expect so much of it the crypto will affect too much so if we considered and focus on our crypto life it won't necessarily affect so much because there is a lot of people are still believing and gets hope on crypto to get money to recover from the earthquake if any.
buidinh1803

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:24:37 AM

whether you are interested or not interested. but this will still happen. It is better to focus on your work. and choose safe places for us to live.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

we know if a country experiences a natural disaster, the economy will be temporarily paralyzed. because of the many damaged road access and also damaged buildings which caused the economic collapse and of course that made the country's economy go down. my question is, does it have a big effect on crypto state? we know that there is no need for a way to go, and a wide place for incapacity. but when a disaster occurs, it is likely that the signal will be lost and difficult to access. and if the recovery process takes place long after the disaster, how is the condition of Kripro that might occur?

I will be very happy with your opinion

natural disaster wont affect the world all at once. it might affect some country, but it wont disrupt the whole system.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

Definitely it wil affect the crypto currency prices too because people will not use it so the demand and supply will get collapse which may leads to price fall and also in some other case if there is no internet all around the world the prices will be as it is until the market gets recovered.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

natural disasters will make us focus more on basic needs such as eating, drinking, clothing and shelter, because this is important for humans. extensive natural disasters in a country will affect the economy and this will certainly make crypto growth in the country sluggish. but the economy can grow and investment will improve if the country responds to it and crypto automatically will have investors
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

we know if a country experiences a natural disaster, the economy will be temporarily paralyzed. because of the many damaged road access and also damaged buildings which caused the economic collapse and of course that made the country's economy go down. my question is, does it have a big effect on crypto state? we know that there is no need for a way to go, and a wide place for incapacity. but when a disaster occurs, it is likely that the signal will be lost and difficult to access. and if the recovery process takes place long after the disaster, how is the condition of Kripro that might occur?

I think it will affecting on cryptocurrency but in temporary time. When earthquake or others disaster, peoples still can access their crypto and its safe to keep our asset in cryptocurrency rather than paper money. I am believe crypto like bitcoin will become safe haven and assets like gold

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

Natural calamities caused by the force of nature is inevitable and if the damage to properties especially to power lines and communication infrastructure, these can really affect the volume of a certain crypto and may affect a slow trend downwards.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

If there is an earthquake in a particular state of a country, the country won’t be affected as a whole, its only the state that it took place that would be affected because they will go back to repairing things that were damaged by the earthquake just like roads. Luckily Bitcoin doesn’t have any sort of connection with all these, it’s something on its own and no country’s economy affects it.
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

If there is a desaster  such an earthquake of course evryone will get hard to survive.Because earthquake will bring us to difficulties of all aspects in life.People will be panic because of no foods and all needs.l dont think people will easy to take it,everyone will think of on how to survive.
I don't think natural disaster like earthquake can impact on market or decrease the cryptocurrencies. Because earth quacks can only occurs on some countries with certain area where bitcoin is world wide and there's no relation between nature disaster and bitcoins.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:54:52 AM

Well, in that case if earthquake occur it will be a disaster for all of us but cyrpto still conitnue to the other side of the country. Don't worry the connection is temporarily stop but it takes time to rebuild the place and you need to have patient.
Be a disaster for all of us? How? Earthquake can obviously not happen in all the parts of the globe or imagining something like a Tsunami, or Volcanic eruption and some other natural disasters just hitting everywhere in the world nonstop and in that case I would just imagine life is trying to wipe itself clean as well as those who are in it, but this is something I do not see happening.

It would not have any effect in cryptocurrency, worst part is that some may die in the process and the control of their account dies with them, but do not forget that people are dying naturally everyday with no one having an access to what they even have.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

Be a disaster for all of us? How? Earthquake can obviously not happen in all the parts of the globe or imagining something like a Tsunami, or Volcanic eruption and some other natural disasters just hitting everywhere in the world nonstop and in that case I would just imagine life is trying to wipe itself clean as well as those who are in it, but this is something I do not see happening.

It would not have any effect in cryptocurrency, worst part is that some may die in the process and the control of their account dies with them, but do not forget that people are dying naturally everyday with no one having an access to what they even have.
It will not affect since it will stay on online transactions, what will happen just if those who get affected will withdraw all their assets on it. It will affect on the market as dump and pump.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

I think natural disasters will not have a major effect on crypto conditions. Indeed, the signal will be lost and difficult to access but that is only for a short time. I am sure this will not last for days, not even more than two days. Crypto is used by all people in the world in several countries. So if natural disasters occur, this will have no effect on crypto, including crypto prices. Natural disasters may affect the economic development of countries that experience this, but not with Crypto. Because I don't think crypto is related to any country so that if natural disasters occur, this will not have a major effect on crypto conditions.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

Natural disaster is bound to happen someday, It will have an effect on the cryptocurrency space, but  sure it will be for a while, when the country settle back, you can be sure to access your wallet, that is if private keys and password is properly secure, I hope we will get to a level where we can insure our wallet/token in order to guard against unavoidable loss.
Doomsday announcer alert! Come on mate! You made it sound like you know what will happen tomorrow and the fact that natural disaster will just hit every part of the world. If I am correct, you are imagining some Armageddon kind of scenario and in that case, you would not even be thinking of what you are even holding in your wallet at that moment as it becomes useless once you are gone and once everyone is gone.

However, this is something that I do not actually see the possibility of seeing a natural disaster happen in all parts of the world. Nonetheless, if this is something that gets to hit just one small part of the world, as long as you have your life and you have a full control of your wallet, you can always access it in the long run.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

Main object here is the internet. If there is a natural disaster, I do not think there will be a big  issue with internet availability. We have network providers who think of alternative results. They will surely take thinks alternative results. They will certainly make stuffs work faster with in few days of natural disaster. And in the history never it happened that the natural calamities did not affect the whole world. If this takes places then yes, there needs to be a support plan. But as only few places would be affected and other places would still be supported

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

If there is a desaster  such an earthquake of course evryone will get hard to survive.Because earthquake will bring us to difficulties of all aspects in life.People will be panic because of no foods and all needs.l dont think people will easy to take it,everyone will think of on how to survive.
But if some one lose life and that person have a wallet then it would be vanished for ever. But it won't effect on bitcoin price and market.
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

I think it will affecting on cryptocurrency but in temporary time. When earthquake or others disaster, peoples still can access their crypto and its safe to keep our asset in cryptocurrency rather than paper money. I am believe crypto like bitcoin will become safe haven and assets like gold
I think it will not affect cryptocurrency market overall, because we have seen big disasters in USA but the value of dollar didn’t effect too much. Beside dollar cryptocurrency is worldwide currency and not hold by one country and if there is any natural disaster it will hit one country but not the whole world. Therefore I can say it will not affect the cryptocurrency market.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

IF that's going to happen, i think it will significantly affect the cryptomarket's progress because there will be no transaction on a certain duration of time. Less volume means there are less people making a move or transaction being made on the blockchain.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: