Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin Now For end off year 2018  (Read 888 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

Do not go with someone's prediction and invest believing their prediction. Anything can cause crypto value fluctuate. 2018 has been an year for buying coins with cheap rates and you are aware of this. Trust in bitcoin and crypto coins. Have a complete study, pick the coins you find potential and invest. Just make sure, crypto value fluctuates and none knows when values would spike up or fall back. Prepare and train yourself to be familiar with crypto currencies movement. We have short and long term profitable coins. Choose and abide to the timings accordingly.
In fact, making investment decisions based on someone's prediction is something that is not right. You should always find what makes you want to invest in a market and not just because you want to make money in the long run, but for the fact that you believe in its future and you are ready to take that risk knowing that it is going to be worth it in the long run, if all things end up working good to your favor.

Buying bitcoin now is a good chance that a lot of people may regret missing in the long run, but I guess it is something that is normal; as some as smart, some will not be smart.
Believing in bitcoin is the main thing you must have for making your investment. Don’t panic about the time and go ahead. Wasting time is not good for you and bitcoin as well. If you invest your money in bitcoin and more people like you from all over the world the price will definitely go high and you will be happy with your investment while earning huge profits in the future.
Thats right, wasting time is not good for you, don't think too long because you will regret it in the end, because adoption will continue to happen and you won't realize if prices can rise suddenly, while you still think when to buy? take advantage of this opportunity before the price really pumps immediately

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Do not go with someone's prediction and invest believing their prediction. Anything can cause crypto value fluctuate. 2018 has been an year for buying coins with cheap rates and you are aware of this. Trust in bitcoin and crypto coins. Have a complete study, pick the coins you find potential and invest. Just make sure, crypto value fluctuates and none knows when values would spike up or fall back. Prepare and train yourself to be familiar with crypto currencies movement. We have short and long term profitable coins. Choose and abide to the timings accordingly.
In fact, making investment decisions based on someone's prediction is something that is not right. You should always find what makes you want to invest in a market and not just because you want to make money in the long run, but for the fact that you believe in its future and you are ready to take that risk knowing that it is going to be worth it in the long run, if all things end up working good to your favor.

Buying bitcoin now is a good chance that a lot of people may regret missing in the long run, but I guess it is something that is normal; as some as smart, some will not be smart.
Believing in bitcoin is the main thing you must have for making your investment. Don’t panic about the time and go ahead. Wasting time is not good for you and bitcoin as well. If you invest your money in bitcoin and more people like you from all over the world the price will definitely go high and you will be happy with your investment while earning huge profits in the future.
Thats right, wasting time is not good for you, don't think too long because you will regret it in the end, because adoption will continue to happen and you won't realize if prices can rise suddenly, while you still think when to buy? take advantage of this opportunity before the price really pumps immediately
   I think this would be a great opportunity to buy more bitcoins in an appropriate way. Nothing to be worry in this asset, as it is worthy and reliable coins of all currencies. It also lead on gaining a massive profits, as what we determine to achieve a reward in return of spending time even if it take more riskier, because we can assure the viable price of bitcoin when the stability of the market will appear.
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

He became bearish later on after estimating that we are near for this year's end. $9000 is a reachable amount for this year and he considers that too much price and speculation for this year won't ruin his reputation if he's going to change that. Buy bitcoin now while you still have a chance to have it under $7,000.

We may not see it below $7,000 again or I might be wrong but that's not going to stay there forever. I'm not an expert but for the past years you'll notice that every year there's an increasing pattern for bitcoin.
You are not wrong, but the thing with the market now is that nothing is guaranteed. This is not about being pessimistic, but looking at it from a trader's point of view, sideways movement is always better to get in when there is a break out and usually risky though because sometimes, the break down happening downwards can sometime be crazy.

For what it is worth though, the chances of seeing the market recover from here is absolutely there and there is no doubt about that, but at the same time, we also have to understand that until we actually see the market giving us a higher high and low before we can indeed say we are in a bullish movement.
Yes that's not being pessimistic and I know what you are trying to let me understand which I do understood that there's really no guarantee on where it will be ending for this year. I'm only giving the idea that every year there's a good ending for bitcoin and sets a better road for the next  year to come.

It's also hard to believe right now with any of those bullish speculations though its not required and we have the decision to believe or not.
We still have a chance to get bitcoin for low than $7000 and I think that it will little bit bump in the coming two months. I am not sure about $9000 but I can say that it will reach or cross $8000 till December last. Price $9000 is also reachable and be more that because it is cryptocurrency and anything can be happen here but the current situation doesn’t allow this.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

What Do you think, whether the price of bitcoin will be able to break the price of  $9000 the end of this year, as Mike Novogratz said
What Do you think, whether the price of bitcoin wont-break $9000 the end of this year, as Mike Novogratz said

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-wont-break-9-000-this-year-galaxy-digitals-novogratz-says

and is this the right time for us to buy bitcoin?
Thank you for the advice
It really depends on your expectations about the market and what you are trying to achieve, if you are willing to hold your coins for the long term even if the market doesn't go up at the end of the year then this seems like the perfect moment to buy bitcoin, but if you are determined to try to make money if the market goes up at the end of the year then it could be a good idea to wait until there are more clear signs that will happen.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

I wasn't sure about buying or holding the ones I had but recently I had to spend some money for some emergency and thankfully I had some bitcoins at the side, it barely covered it and I had couple bad days but now I am back on track again and saving once again and honestly it is not even about ending the 2018 with more bitcoin but it is about the price of bitcoin being so low that buying at these rates seem like no brainer.

I am going to buy as much as I can and hold as much as I can (if I can) because the price is incredibly low and seems like it already hit the dip. If it was going any lower it would have, there was literally nothing stopping bitcoin going lower but it didn't which means the price is about these rates for now.

For the price to go back up there needs to be a pump type of increase and make people believe the price is going up so they can buy again thinking it is going to be like 30k so they won't sell as well.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

many people predict that the price of bitcoin will increase at the end of the year so that many people take this opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as possible so they hope that by the end of the year they will be able to get lots of profit
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

It's better to stay off predictions as all these past predictions have been defied and most never came through. What if the market cap suddenly just drop? this could signal a heavy correction to a market majorly driven by FA. On the other hand, should the cap suddenly increase and kept steady. we might just head for a boom. I any way, it's better one just do his normal daily routine and keep an eye on the market.
I agree with your opinion that many investors are fooled by the price chart from the previous year even though we all cannot know precisely the predictions going forward. The most important thing in this investment is our confidence and patience of the main capital in investing and in the conditions that are now good at taking advantage of opportunities. we will get it in investing with cryptocurrencies of course
predictions for the long term are rather difficult so don't immediately believe if people say that prices will rise at the end of the year. because whenever marketcap can go down. so you're right if you're a short term trader. keep on eye, look for good opportunities, understand market price movements and you can profit

Difficult for the fact that we cannot tell if there's a continuous surge will be happen on crypto space since if you evaluate the price as of december 2017 until today anyone will find out that long term hodling is a big pain in the ass for the people who buy at the peak. So its good really to find good opportunities to sell rather risking our fortune since we can actually earn from spotting a right time and we must understand the market movement for it to be happen.
It means that there is no guarantee of the coming market situation. The price may drop or rise, but the question is that how? I mean why the price will go down or what would be the reasons that the price will go up. There is only one reason as I know that if the demand increase or decrease the price will also up and down and the next session is seem to be constant.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:47:56 AM

What Do you think, whether the price of bitcoin will be able to break the price of  $9000 the end of this year, as Mike Novogratz said
What Do you think, whether the price of bitcoin wont-break $9000 the end of this year, as Mike Novogratz said

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-wont-break-9-000-this-year-galaxy-digitals-novogratz-says

Thank you for the advice

There are lot of predictions before this year will end in which more are in favor of Bitcoin but for me there is no one can really tell the future price of Bitcoin in which these predictions are all assumptions and speculations to attract more people to invest but this is better than spreading FUD that it will just make the market worst.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

Thank you for the advice

There are lot of predictions before this year will end in which more are in favor of Bitcoin but for me there is no one can really tell the future price of Bitcoin in which these predictions are all assumptions and speculations to attract more people to invest but this is better than spreading FUD that it will just make the market worst.
   The positive motivations will lead us to think the accurate speculation. As the current market suffered bearishly, we can take the opportunity to buy more bitcoin as it can give a massive profits in return. By the end of this year, I believe that bitcoin will contour this circumstances and bull run wiil occur. Just bare on holding and be more patience till the market has reach its stability.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

Thank you for the advice

I agree, this is much better which it gives the crypto community a positive view about it. We should not stop because there are still more years to come that its value will definitely be pump. Maybe this year, it experiencing a lot of obstacles that prevent its price to go up and definitely we should expect some bounce back.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
MrPao

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

I don't think the price of Bitcoin may break through $9000. Without the support of purchasing power, the price of Bitcoin cannot grow fast!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

Thank you for the advice
I believe that bitcoin is going to go above $10,000 by the end of the year and it means now should be the right time to buy. The moment we can any positive news about bitcoin we should expect a very high bull run that break $9000.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Maybe he is true or not. Because they have chances also not to break 9000 end of this year 2018 if continue panic selling people. But if people start to buy again bitcoin the price will pump again and bitcoin can break even 20k dollars again.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

Maybe he is true or not. Because they have chances also not to break 9000 end of this year 2018 if continue panic selling people. But if people start to buy again bitcoin the price will pump again and bitcoin can break even 20k dollars again.

Yes that's true as everything depends on the buying and selling of the bitcoin, Panic selling needs to be stopped at first and then we as a community needs to stand with bitcoin at this crucial moment and see the positive side of it which will lead to stoppage of panic selling and pump the value of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
Merited by bitbunnny (10)

Whether the price cut by $ 9000 this year depends on many things, Therefore, no one can tell exactly whether this will happen or not. All we can do is to speculate on your predictions. Many people predict that the price of bitcoin will increase at the end of the year, So if you think so, then there is nothing to wait for, buy it now.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

What Do you think, whether the price of bitcoin wont-break $9000 the end of this year, as Mike Novogratz said

Thank you for the advice
I believe that bitcoin is going to go above $10,000 by the end of the year and it means now should be the right time to buy. The moment we can any positive news about bitcoin we should expect a very high bull run that break $9000.
Were not certain if price of bitcoin can go above 10k this year ends. Everyone of us have our own prediction of bitcoin price but as always their is uncertainty because of the fluctuation. With that, buy bitcoin anyway I think of the bitcoin will regain it’s value.
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

What Do you think, whether the price of bitcoin wont-break $9000 the end of this year, as Mike Novogratz said

Thank you for the advice
Were not certain if price of bitcoin can go above 10k this year ends. Everyone of us have our own prediction of bitcoin price but as always their is uncertainty because of the fluctuation. With that, buy bitcoin anyway I think of the bitcoin will regain it’s value.
Fluctuation can change drastically if there's a pump or dump and it does happen sometimes. I doubt if there will be a pump this year, it seems that there's no good news coming yet. They say prediction is prediction and it all stays there, none of us guessed the right price but it's worth of a try. You can predict all you want but just make sure you have contributed that much so we might believe in you.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Never go with other’s prediction and invest believing on it. Have you own research and come to a conclusion. Anything can cause crypto value fluctuate. Current year has been an year of investors to buys coins on cheaper rates. Trust in bitcoin and in other crypto currencies. Have a complete study and pick your own coins that are much potential and invest. Just make sure, crpto’s value fluctuates and none knows when values would spike up or fall back. Prepare and train yourself to be familiar with crypto currencies’ moment. We have short and long term profitable coins. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:53:26 PM

For you, if you just ask and then looking for some answers from other people who you think are right in your mind, then those are wrong actions, you will continue to depend on others who don’t necessarily give a pleasure to you. So, you have to buy bitcoin, after that, you will find a gap to get profit, even though when you have bought and the market is decreasing you only need to calm down

I tried to gather some opinions from experienced people and I also just learned bitcoin price movements (via google, self-taught) through graphics and basically I tried to combine the two. And I agree with you, keep calm, don't panic if prices go down after we buy bitcoin
Most people cannot do this because they have completely mistaken expectations about what the market of cryptocurrencies can give them, I have seen people expecting to earn million in a matter of weeks, as you may guess those people do not last long in this market.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

many people predict that the price of bitcoin will increase at the end of the year so that many people take this opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as possible so they hope that by the end of the year they will be able to get lots of profit
If a significant amount of traders and investors follow that strategy then they are going to make the price to go up as there is an increase in the demand but if anything that growth is only going to be temporal and as soon as people stop investing in the market because they are expecting for the value of bitcoin to go up then it is likely that we are going to return to the current prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: