Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choose with me  (Read 1013 times)
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:06:41 AM

I have some bitcoin to invest in the following crypto and i need your help with me

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

which one of them should i invest in??
I will only pick one or two of these 4 coins.

if told to choose I will choose electra
Me too I will choose Electra as this could be a promising project that will become huge in the future. Although it's just my own thinking as crypto is unpredictable. The risk is still high on a low cost currency.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

As i check i would choose electra since it has more features i think.  Cheesy than the others and its well known for cheap and todays price is only 8 sats so it would be a great buy and wait until the price spike if will happen.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

I have some bitcoin to invest in the following crypto and i need your help with me

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

I am not an adventurous investors like you. I only commented that in the current market, the higher the percentage of risk because the market goes downhill. So investing in altcoins in the top 20 will become safer and that's the altcoins trying to develop the market. I highly appreciate ETH and you should consider.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

All of the above coin are all shit,and i will not recommend any of those to replaced your bitcoin on hand,but if you woll insist to bet on that shitcoins,then i might choose all of them for diversification so if ever failure comes to you there will one of those four that might go to bring you profit

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Have you already observe the price movements of these altcoins in the market or the chart history on coinmarketcap? How about the type of trading platform where they are listed? Are they reputable exchange? In these bear market, you better choose an altcoin that already have strong reputation and hold their places in coinmarketcap. Based on my observation, the most altcoins that were easily dump are those altcoins where traders are not familiar with. I checked those altcoins and it looks like none of them are worth investing because of the trading volume and where they were listed.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

Why you choose that four coin? I think you can choose in the top fifty coins in the coinmarketcap than to choose that coin. What is your reason? I never know that coin, and I don't want to choose the coin which I don't know. It is better that we choose the coin which we know the history and better we know if the project is good than to invest in the new coin. It is too risky for you to choose that coin. But it's up to you Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

If you like such coins and you are sure that they will bring you a profit, then invest, Colossus and Electra are especially positive, the rest are just pumps.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:04:06 AM

If you have bitcoin to invest in altcoins you mentions, then better pick the one with a solid team and community and of course, the coin should be established already, I observe they are not yet established so better keep your bitcoin, if its value rises (even if you don't invest in that coins), you also are a winner because the value of your bitcoin increases. See the logic?
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

The altcoin you listed does not seem to have a trading volume. I suggest you choose carefully because the volume of the transaction determines their price!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

Another useless topic about some random 4 altcoins. Why dont you provide us more information why you choose only these coins? What they are planning to release in the near future? Why do you think the price will rise?
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

All altcoins are free falling including the altcoins that you mentioned dude but there are some of those two that are experiencing a slight demand,well I suggest you only Electra is falling but it looks like the altcoin will rise again by looking at the dip at the graph.

jeanniej4

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

I do not think you should buy any of those four options.
The current market is too risky to buy small uncertain currencies.
You can buy ETH or the top 20 CMC currencies.
That will ensure you risk less, do not be greedy for profit with the thought of new coins at low prices can fly to the moon!
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

idk why you choosed those coin. but i just give you one thing that many coins are down right now
you may get lose if you buy it, so just buy the good one so you dont get lose

kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Any country, such as China, which is the largest creditor of America, should now just announce the loss of its confidence in the dollar and nothing will keep it. But he certainly won't do it, like the others.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

Sorry, but I havent heard about your list of coins.
Why did you choose these coins, are they interesting? Some big news coming?

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

I just wonder why you chose some of these altcoins? Indeed, the number of altcoins is so plentiful that to research one by one among thousands of altcoins is very difficult and even takes a long time. Trust your money to invest in altcoin in the top 100 positions, you can see that at coinmarketcap. At least, by choosing the top 100 position you can have enough calmness of the money you invest, usually everyone who goes to see crypto currency prices, especially in the coinmarketcap, most of them just look at the top 100 coin positions.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

The currencies forms in your  list are relatively unbelievable yet I but  want to state my opinon on the venture. I like to put invisit into known currencies  standards in the market in light of the fact that the misfortune proportion is lower than the new currincies and the level of trust in them is higher
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

Sorry friend, but with some coins do you mention I feel strange in my ear. I think there are still a lot of coins out there with good potential to invest. But if you think they have that potential then choose a coin that is really good in your opinion by doing some research first.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

Sorry friend, but with some coins do you mention I feel strange in my ear. I think there are still a lot of coins out there with good potential to invest. But if you think they have that potential then choose a coin that is really good in your opinion by doing some research first.
I agree with you. Actually that coins are strange and I'm pretty not familiar the coins that he mentioned. Why do you want to invest your Bitcoin in that coins?  For me you should keep your bitcoin.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:58:15 AM

I do not like the entire altcoin that you recommend, I see the movement of some of these coins on the market does not show satisfying things, I have another choice.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: