Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto After Death?  (Read 20776 times)
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

If I had hundreds of millions of dollars in cryptocurrency, I would try to spend it on myself. Grin Grin
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

I think that crypto is rising and if we look at the over all market then it can be said that crypto is now again showing a good edge but due to hard times and cold weather have affected bitcoin very badly, I like crypto for online payments and it's fast delivery of products and services across the world.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

I am sure that in the future, cryptocurrencies will be automatically transferred to relatives and friends as an ordinary inheritance. But I also think that now there were no such cases

colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

Have you ever wondered what will happen to your cryptocurrency when you die, for those holding huge funds, what have you put in place to make sure your kids or family benefit from your crypto savings.
This is quite fascinating because if you know someone with huge crypto savings and he gave up the ghost, I wonder how such families would benefit from his savings since he alone has the private key to his/her wallet.
I guess this is one reason some user still prefer banking Institutions, because they made provision for next of kin unlike crypto.
So my question is what happen to those crypto when the owner of such wallet is no more and no one has access to such wallet?

honestly I never thought, maybe because I was young.
but there are many that you can prepare with it all, you can take notes or keep all the private keys in the flasdist and make a will for the inheritance.

BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

Have you ever wondered what will happen to your cryptocurrency when you die, for those holding huge funds, what have you put in place to make sure your kids or family benefit from your crypto savings.
This is quite fascinating because if you know someone with huge crypto savings and he gave up the ghost, I wonder how such families would benefit from his savings since he alone has the private key to his/her wallet.
I guess this is one reason some user still prefer banking Institutions, because they made provision for next of kin unlike crypto.
So my question is what happen to those crypto when the owner of such wallet is no more and no one has access to such wallet?

Of course, cryptocurrencies should be transferred to the relatives of the deceased. After all, the state of some can be calculated in millions of dollars. It is necessary to think about how the procedure will be the transfer of funds
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

It will float in the air but it will still be part of the coin market supply. Therefore it is better to teach our most love ones on how crypto currency will work and that they should know on where is our crypto accounts could be found in case of untoward incidents that may come to us and our hard earned crypto assets will not be wasted.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

Right. I have thought about this. if later I die then all cryptocurrency assets will be managed by my children so that they can fulfill their daily needs. therefore, I have now taught children about crypto.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Bull run hasn't started yet, so crypto is not dead yet, there should be mass adoption and only then, after another technology takes place, there will be something new and we can discuss new technology

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:47:19 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 03:06:16 PM by Amberum

Well IO hope that tokens are decentralised to heaven and hell - this would be decentralisation in it's essence!
No, only hell are decentralised and haoticaly separated, but heaven are centralised and harmonically united.
Humans must stay between this points and use both.
andrerusso

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

thankful that I have my kids who are trustworthy enough to handle my investments.  i am sure that they will be fair to each other.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

I think that over time the use of cryptocurrency currencies will become as simple as the use of a Bank account. But it is obvious that in order for your relatives to have access to the cryptocurrency wallet, you have to teach them how to use it and tell them the password. Perhaps someday there will be legislation that will allow you to inherit crypto savings. But those coins, access to which is lost will not go anywhere and will remain frozen.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

I hope that we will see the mass adoption of crypto currencies, even before we all die. I have big hopes for 2019 and I have no doubts that the crypto market will bounce back and we will return to the prices of 2017.

SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:51:34 AM

Basically burned at that point. I hear there is a project that offers some kind of last will but with crypto.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:19:03 PM

The person who keeps huge savings on the crypto-wallets is definitely smart. And I think he provided all the ways. I'm sure the family will know the exact location of his savings. Also has not been canceled notary services.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:22:17 PM

If the person is holding bitcoin then i think it will be hard to recover if the person not provides details to their known persons. But about altcoin mostly same reasons. So it is always good to keep updated about your work with the family, so that they can get benefit when you are not their.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:24:07 PM

I didn't ever think about it, because I know that nothing will happen to your crypto if noone will find your private keys. This is logical. I have 2 people in my life whom I trust, they know how to find my private keys. So my crypto will not die with me.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:29:41 PM

I think that very soon cryptocurrencies will enter the lives of all people and will be used as ordinary money.
Including inherited, to be the subject of a dispute and proceedings in the courts.
In the meantime, only cryptocurrency market players understand the whole prospect of working with cryptocurrencies.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:07:35 PM

snip

Yes, nothing special happens. These are dead wallets with dead coins. No one will ever use them (by the way, for example, in the TELOS blockchain there is an opportunity to burn such coins over time).
And for the case of a testament cryptocurrency is, for example, the service MyWish (with "Will contract" - Transfers person’s savings to his family or friends in the event of his sudden illness or death).
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:29:21 AM

I truly don't understand why some people who say the cryptocurrency will die ? I think it may be the future of the world, it can make our lives better because of the power of blockchain technology.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:11:32 AM

I didn't ever think about it, because I know that nothing will happen to your crypto if noone will find your private keys. This is logical. I have 2 people in my life whom I trust, they know how to find my private keys. So my crypto will not die with me.

By giving knowledge to trusted families, crypto can provide benefits to them, besides knowledge and also give crypto assets before they die.
This needs to be done for survival, in this way crypto will have a generation and will not die.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: