Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto After Death?  (Read 20768 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:22:38 AM

I truly don't understand why some people who say the cryptocurrency will die ? I think it may be the future of the world, it can make our lives better because of the power of blockchain technology.

Crypto will surely die because every life will surely die but not for now and still for a long time.
now Crypto is still alive so he can get up and grow, even though the market is in poor condition but believe he will give beauty to many people.
in the future it will increase because more sophisticated technology tools help Crypto growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:36:35 AM

I truly don't understand why some people who say the cryptocurrency will die ? I think it may be the future of the world, it can make our lives better because of the power of blockchain technology.

Who says crypto will die? Have you tried reading what OP says? I think you should try to read what op says before posting not relevant to the topic.

By giving knowledge to trusted families, crypto can provide benefits to them, besides knowledge and also give crypto assets before they die.
This needs to be done for survival, in this way crypto will have a generation and will not die.

When you enter the world of cryptocurrency, one of your family should know what you're doing. It may be your wife or husband. Someone whom you can trust. You should teach them for them to have knowledge in cryptos. If one day, something bad may happen to you, at least there someone knows your wallet and your investment. The key here is not to be greedy.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 04:39:07 AM

Eh? Try to read the whole post sometimes than just the title. Op means what happens to one's crypto after the death.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:01:24 AM

Because they just look at the price without understanding clearly about appicability and what blockchain and cryptocurrency can do in the future

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:42:25 AM

My wife knows all the necessary information and we don’t have secrets from each other, so if something happens to me, she can always take advantage of it!
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:47:21 AM

My wife knows all the necessary information and we don’t have secrets from each other, so if something happens to me, she can always take advantage of it!
This is a good situation when relatives know all the secrets and access codes. I unfortunately now have a different situation, I can not trust.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:47:41 AM

I don't hold huge funds and I think its just enough to save without working for half a year.
I just gave all my information regarding on wallets and saved it on a file.
And I'll start to let my family understand on how to manage it, when I think they are ready for it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:50:39 AM

Because they just look at the price without understanding clearly about appicability and what blockchain and cryptocurrency can do in the future
the price of crypto will definitely change. many of those who judge crypto have finished because the price has decreased greatly, but for people who know the real conditions, this is just natural.

fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:51:54 AM

I've read that a huge amount of ETH and BTC are considered forever lost. I think most of them are the money of dead people,the rest is lost due to the loss of passwords and keys.Hacking wallets is very difficult, almost impossible, but this situation today.Everyone thinks about their own death...
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 10:08:08 AM

When you enter the world of cryptocurrency, one of your family should know what you're doing. It may be your wife or husband. Someone whom you can trust. You should teach them for them to have knowledge in cryptos. If one day, something bad may happen to you, at least there someone knows your wallet and your investment. The key here is not to be greedy.
I'm a selfish bastard then  Grin
If I'm gone and I wont be able to spend my crypto, nobody will!
But seriously, why would anyone trust their bitcoins to a woman? You know that wife has this legal option to deprive you of your coins right? Of course if she's aware of you having some than why would you make this easier for her...
Leaving coins to kids, now that I would understand. Some cool puzzle in the basement, with clues and tips on how to find the treasure. Something fun and creative for the kid to remember and learn the path of crypto along the way. But simple peace of paper with all the instructions, that actually anyone can read seems like safety protocol breach. I think them coins have the anonymity feature for no reason, it should be used to the max.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:11:44 AM

if in my opinion, it's better if we immediately convert crypto to fiat, don't hodl it any longer (if you already get profit), then that's enough to end it all.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:38:03 AM

I'm a selfish bastard then  Grin
If I'm gone and I wont be able to spend my crypto, nobody will!
But seriously, why would anyone trust their bitcoins to a woman? You know that wife has this legal option to deprive you of your coins right? Of course if she's aware of you having some than why would you make this easier for her...
Leaving coins to kids, now that I would understand. Some cool puzzle in the basement, with clues and tips on how to find the treasure. Something fun and creative for the kid to remember and learn the path of crypto along the way. But simple peace of paper with all the instructions, that actually anyone can read seems like safety protocol breach. I think them coins have the anonymity feature for no reason, it should be used to the max.

Seems like you have trust issues with your wife. Finding treasure is a cool idea. Anyway, we invest in cryptos for our family's future, specifically for our kid's future. Now, if you're gone, and no one knows about your coins, then what will happen to your family? You want to leave your coins to your kids, right? What will happen if they'll find the treasure? Aren't they going to spend it in a useless stuffs? They're still young, and don't really care about the value of money. For me, it is still better to leave your coins to someone who is mature enough.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:43:39 AM

For now, we also think that if we leave. Who will inherit my Crypto later? And some of my brothers and sisters, I have given this Crypto knowledge. So if tomorrow I am not there, of course, my brother can take over.
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:45:31 AM

I think we should make statement or write a diary in which write all exchanges/wallets login passwords and keep it in safe place and tell some reliable and trusted person from family after my death follow this guide to get the funds.

Exchange should also add next of kin option like an email in case of claim

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:03:05 AM

Have you ever wondered what will happen to your cryptocurrency when you die, for those holding huge funds, what have you put in place to make sure your kids or family benefit from your crypto savings.
This is quite fascinating because if you know someone with huge crypto savings and he gave up the ghost, I wonder how such families would benefit from his savings since he alone has the private key to his/her wallet.
I guess this is one reason some user still prefer banking Institutions, because they made provision for next of kin unlike crypto.
So my question is what happen to those crypto when the owner of such wallet is no more and no one has access to such wallet?
My idea is that if I was before death, I would exchange all my cryptocurrencies into cash and leave them to my family.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:05:13 AM

My family will definitely be able to take advantage of my work, because I always show them how to work with cryptocurrency!
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:22:39 AM

Crypto is now more healthier all people here understands the tech more than people of the bull run of 2017 a lot of scam project failed dramatically and good project are currently building more robust infrastructure Smiley
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:24:45 AM

My family will definitely be able to take advantage of my work, because I always show them how to work with cryptocurrency!
family maybe, if your family understands how it works so they can take advantage of what you get from Cryptocurrency.
other than that there might be someone who can be trusted other than family, and you must really trust him and he can also be trusted, so there is no problem.
and you are also not easy to trust anyone if you are not confident, because something bad can happen.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:31:28 AM

In addition to showing what you are doing, show them how to use the private key and, above all, where you have it hidden. It's best to divide private key into two parts - give one to the one person from your family and the other part to the other person. Only together they will have access to your address. This will greatly increase the level of security in the event of an unpredicted accident.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:40:48 AM

I left a note with tips on how to access the file with all private keys. This note is stored in a secure cell, and only 2 people have access to it, which I fully trust.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██