Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FireMine] Share Buyback Thread  (Read 10305 times)
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:51:33 PM

Jugglex yours is being processed as you requested a lower payment. I'll update this thread when you should reply that you've received it.

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:53:11 PM

Looks like cryptostocks is still having their issues...

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1265

(Excuse the spotty english of whoever posted this ann)

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Jugglex

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:55:01 PM

Jugglex yours is being processed as you requested a lower payment. I'll update this thread when you should reply that you've received it.

Seth, I did not request a lower payment...

This is that I want to recover.

5 shares at 0.03
4 at 0,0024
5 at 0,0025

iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:58:39 PM

'Lower payment' refers to the fact that you did not purchase your shares at IPO price. Did you complete the survey for the multiple holdings though?

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Jugglex

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:02:17 AM

'Lower payment' refers to the fact that you did not purchase your shares at IPO price.

Check your sheet... I bought 5 share at 0,03 IPO price...
Look I am trying to don't lose the patience.. Now we know who are you.
We can fixed by the good way. You choose.
I am trying to be good.
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:45:35 AM

iluveunc;  Is this thread for ONLY FIREMINE?
I have 14 shares now (had purchased fifteen but traded in one, because it said to, and it allowed it).

But it seems that you also ran the ALTSWAP, MINECO, and DIGIMINE..
Which are all now marked as DELISTED.

I didn't put any of those in my form submission.. but I have marked my account to allow you to view my email and search for my shares, to be refunded, if you are handling that currently.. and If not currently, I wonder what your plans are for these, if they are in fact your listings.

Everyone else aught to chill out. I agree he should be working faster and harder to make us whole, but He's like the ONLY Seth Bollenbecker on the planet and nearly everything about him is available online. Lets see what happens before things get out of control.

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

ThomasF

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:30:31 AM

This has all been explained multiple times. The account was compromised and most of the shares were sold at prices near 0.0000001 BTC so your math misses the mark by miles.
Why did the shares of AltSwap plummet in price?

Our original plan was to keep the IPO active on Cryptostocks until the official launch date, however, our account was breeched on the 25th of February and the IPO was dropped. In addition to the IPO drop, the intruder also lowered the prices of the shares to very low numbers.

I saw this about ALTSWAP... you never mentioned that it was done with FireMine as well.  Exactly how many shares were sold off without your consent, when, and at what prices?  They COULD NOT BE sold at 0.0000001 because CryptoStocks only lists down to 0.000001 .

You may own 23.6% or whatever (not sure if I can trust your math there either since I've refunded many shares since then) but most of those shares you purchased at next to nothing.
How many shares have been refunded not including the meager payout you think should cover mine?  Actually it doesn't really matter... 16,282 shares were sold and I own 3,850 of them... if you bought some of them back from others, they still exist so it doesn't change my math.  Even if you think they are somehow non-existent after you buy them back, this would mean that my % ownership of the company would be larger than it was when there were more shares, so again you don't make much since.

P.S. I refunded you for the shares for which you submitted a form. That is all that I have on record so that is all that I can send you.
I submitted the form for 3850 shares and was originally asking for a bit over 1.3 BTC which was calculated using the lowest ask price just before the Trade Stop you issued.

-- Thomas F.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 03:08:26 AM

Seth... you broke my heart Seth

seth...

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
decanus21

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:59:24 PM

Could you confirm if you will be buying back Altswap shares please?

I note there is a free transfer in place to convert them to Firemine stock, but if you are going to directly buyback the Altswap shares it would make more sense to do so

Cheers
Jugglex

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:42:12 PM

Seth Bollenbecker, what is the news?

Eric knows that you are a scammer?

I don't want to wait... You had enough time to solve it. On monday will start my turn.  Wink

We begin with let everyone know you've done. Just to start...
Pumcy

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:44:35 AM

Just filled out the form.
5 shares at IPO price.

considering firemine consists of 80% of my total cryptostocks portfolio, I don't want to take a discount on mine.
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:16:17 PM

Fede your refund has been processed - please confirm below.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:16:30 PM

EndCiv your refund has been processed - please confirm below.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:16:50 PM

Callawey (part 1 of) your refund has been processed - please confirm below.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
callawey

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:38:51 PM

Callawey (part 1 of) your refund has been processed - please confirm below.

I confirm that i recived 1BTC as part 1 of my total 5BTC. 4BTC remaining.

Jugglex

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:45:21 PM

Seth, I confirm you the 5 shares.
Thanks.
lennyEdwards

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:58:59 PM

Buy back received, confirmed. 

SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:55:36 AM

This has all been explained multiple times. The account was compromised and most of the shares were sold at prices near 0.0000001 BTC so your math misses the mark by miles. You may own 23.6% or whatever (not sure if I can trust your math there either since I've refunded many shares since then) but most of those shares you purchased at next to nothing.

P.S. I refunded you for the shares for which you submitted a form. That is all that I have on record so that is all that I can send you.

I'm proceeding with the list.

Yes, the moneyz stolen with the four scam listings are not enough, so he'll just buy your shares back
"at whatever number suits them"

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
ThomasF

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:42:55 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 04:38:46 AM by ThomasF

This has all been explained multiple times. The account was compromised and most of the shares were sold at prices near 0.0000001 BTC so your math misses the mark by miles. You may own 23.6% or whatever (not sure if I can trust your math there either since I've refunded many shares since then) but most of those shares you purchased at next to nothing.

I'm proceeding with the list.

Yes, the moneyz stolen with the four scam listings are not enough, so he'll just buy your shares back
"at whatever number suits them"

You said it!  This is straight up outrageous!!  You all can see it here in the record... he avoids all the important points and questions like...

BTW, have you filed with the SEC? I would like to see your Prospectus and current financial report(s) please.  

And where is all the BTC you took in at IPO???  It should be freely available to be sent out as soon as a claim is verified, which simply consists of matching an email address and the number of shares to the list provided by CryptoStocks.
More importantly, it DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE STOCKHOLDER PAID!!!  You were paid 0.03 BTC per share, you should have 0.03 BTC to refund for EVERY SHARE!  If I paid more or less for my share from some other shareholder why do you care???  You received 0.03 for EVERY share at IPO which is what you should be paying back, you are CHEATING SHAREHOLDERS out of any difference between this and the amount you buyback their shares for!  

Being that FireMine took in 488 BTC from Feb 17th till the Trade Stop this weekend it shouldn't be a problem for us all to get our money back!  Where are all these BTC Huh ?  I really want to know!  Where are the financial reports? Owning almost 1/4 of the company I have a right to know what you are doing with shareholder money!  FireMine should be registered with the SEC with a prospectus on file and just about to file their annual reports, but I bet it isn't even a legally registered company!

Where are you hiding with the 488 BTC you stole from the shareholders of FireMine?? And that is just one of your so called "companies" which have yet to make any substantial returns or any measurable progress Shocked !!

RETURN OUR BTC !!!

If you notice, share prices dropped significantly before the shares were all sold so I'd ask that you redo your math with that in mind Smiley Still working down the list, submit your stuff asap.
Are you saying YOU sold shares of FireMine below the IPO price of 0.03 BTC? If so, then how many and at what prices so that I may "redo your (my) math with that in mind".

Thank you for the 0.1BTC, but this is FAR below what I am expecting for 3,850 shares / 23.6% of FireMine!

This has all been explained multiple times. The account was compromised and most of the shares were sold at prices near 0.0000001 BTC so your math misses the mark by miles.
Why did the shares of AltSwap plummet in price?

Our original plan was to keep the IPO active on Cryptostocks until the official launch date, however, our account was breeched on the 25th of February and the IPO was dropped. In addition to the IPO drop, the intruder also lowered the prices of the shares to very low numbers.

I saw this about ALTSWAP... you never mentioned that it was done with FireMine as well.  Exactly how many shares were sold off without your consent, when, and at what prices?  They COULD NOT BE sold at 0.0000001 because CryptoStocks only lists down to 0.000001 .

Seth Bollenbecker  -- You need to answer to the shareholders of all your "companies"!!
WHERE ARE THE BTCs YOU TOOK FROM US ?? Huh ??

-- Thomas F.
Pumcy

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:13:40 PM

I don't see my name on the list yet, and i haven't been contacted at the email i filled the survey out with.

I didn't fill it out as pumcy, I used my real name.

There has been payments made since i filled the survey out. what's going on with my submission?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: