Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 USA Mid Terms! Red or Blue Waves?!?  (Read 1621 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

Suffice to say that if, for example, pharmaceutical companies were an extremely powerful lobby in the halls of power of a country, one could expect any law passed which dished out money to really, really favor them. That's the case in the USA, but not in many other countries in which that lobby is not such a force.

Ya most democratic countries have figured out allowing politicians to be bought publicly is a bit of a problem LOL.  

So what your saying is that the lobby groups have to much power because they already bought BOTH political parties??  ....
I wonder when the American citizens will figure this out and take all their assault rifles to congress ...
lol....

Yes it is both parties down here.

It's really a bit funny but that's how Trump got voted in, and that's why the Republicans hated him as much as the Democrats did (still do).

I used the example of "big Pharma" but it's far more pervasive than that. It's not just health care, but that was the subject of discussion.

And yea, that's why we need a 2nd Amendment right. Kind of weird and crazy and true all at the same time.

Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

Blue tsunami in 3 days!! Dems are gonna pick up 40 seats in the house haha!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

Its 40 seats now? You wouldn't even take a bet for 35 seats.... you are either extremely delusional or don't believe what you are saying and just hypebeasting desperately hoping it will help xD
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

If the democrats don't take back the house, I am going to take efforts to persuade my partner to stop watching CNN, MSNBC and all of the political talk shows on Sunday morning. (I will probably fail.) I'm absolutely sick of these news outlets using polls to show a "win" is around the corner, and then the only polls that really matter (the vote) does the exact opposite. Quite frankly, I think a consultation with a magic eight ball is more reliable than these polls the mass media uses.

Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Its 40 seats now? You wouldn't even take a bet for 35 seats.... you are either extremely delusional or don't believe what you are saying and just hypebeasting desperately hoping it will help xD

Hey twat I can not predict something that hasn't happened yet.  I know that the right has the ability to predict the future but since the left hasn't achieved this higher level of being I am left to make some guesses like the rest of the mere mortals here!

Unlike you I can change my prediction based on new information.  Only a simpleton looks at new data and say my old prediction is always correct.  It happens in this case I think its more likely they will gain more seats, I could have revised my prediction down but since Trump has gone full retard in the last few days I think that would be a silly guess.

Perhaps you could tell us exactly how it will end since I am so stupid for making my guess.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

...I could have revised my prediction down but since Trump has gone full retard in the last few days I think that would be a silly guess.

Perhaps you could tell us exactly how it will end since I am so stupid for making my guess.

Darn he's bitch slapped you guys yet agin!

Going full retard to get all those low IQ voters riled up and going to vote!

Look at those deplorables! They poring out of all their holes in the ground and looking for cheap beer and voting booths!
Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

Poor lying Ted, he lost to Trump and Trump damaged him. Even though Cruz has been cupping Trumps balls pretty hard for the MT's he's in fight that should have been a walk in the park.

Beto is a rock star in Texas right now LOL he's the kind of populous candidate that just might be able to hand Cruz his ass!

Beto's rallies are reportedly huge I think this is maybe the most interesting Senate race this year.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

Poor lying Ted, he lost to Trump and Trump damaged him. Even though Cruz has been cupping Trumps balls pretty hard for the MT's he's in fight that should have been a walk in the park.

Beto is a rock star in Texas right now LOL he's the kind of populous candidate that just might be able to hand Cruz his ass!

Beto's rallies are reportedly huge I think this is maybe the most interesting Senate race this year.

You know, I might have more respect for your opinions on US politics if you had the slightest fucking clue what you were talking about. Beto is a clear loser, not even a debate over it.
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

You know, I might have more respect for your opinions on US politics if you had the slightest fucking clue what you were talking about. Beto is a clear loser, not even a debate over it.

Will you renounce your statement when Beto crushes Cruz in the election, or is this your same 'left wing false flag op' belief as before? Will you actually accept reality once the event is past? Or will you just yell 'cheater!!!'?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

Will you renounce your statement when Beto crushes Cruz in the election, or is this your same 'left wing false flag op' belief as before? Will you actually accept reality once the event is past? Or will you just yell 'cheater!!!'?

Not a chance before, especially not now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCG_JckSF8
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:07:20 AM

We shall see how Beto boy makes out.

You know he's Irish, and about to be worth 20Billion, right?

Your friends in the media aren't talking about that, are they?

...Beto is a rock star in Texas right now LOL he's the kind of populous candidate that just might be able to hand Cruz his ass!

Beto has a charismatic approach. The the fat old white guys in the back room that run the US Dems shelled out > 20 million to push him against Cruz.

He's a good little puppet so I expect them to keep playing him.

And of course everyone's going to overlook his fucked up past. Because, shut up.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:34:13 AM

How about this midterm swamp monster:

https://www.al.com/election/2018/11/georgia-sos-orders-hacking-probe-of-democrats-on-eve-of-election-hes-competing-in.html

The URL itself already tells you how corrupt this dude is. He's overseeing his own election. And now he's investigating his opponent.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

https://www.al.com/election/2018/11/georgia-sos-orders-hacking-probe-of-democrats-on-eve-of-election-hes-competing-in.html

The URL itself already tells you how corrupt this dude is. He's overseeing his own election. And now he's investigating his opponent.

Sounds like some one else we know... something to do with e-mails.. I don't remember.
Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

He's also had 2 very recent rulings against his sos office in voter suppression cases.  

I will assume since the right values innocent until proven guilty that the Dems are completely innocent because they deny it and of course the investigation is a witch hunt because it has been denied.

Kemp stopped running the add of him in his big bad truck that he was ready to round up illegals in and drive them back his own self!

Beto 2020 hehe!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

Sounds like some one else we know... something to do with e-mails.. I don't remember.

You forgot to mention Benghazi and THE CARAVAN.

He's also had 2 very recent rulings against his sos office in voter suppression cases. 

I will assume since the right values innocent until proven guilty that the Dems are completely innocent because they deny it and of course the investigation is a witch hunt because it has been denied.

It looks like one of the lawsuits involved security issues:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45572871

The State’s posture in this litigation – and some of the testimony and
evidence presented – indicated that the Defendants and State election officials had
buried their heads in the sand. This is particularly so in their dealing with the
ramifications of the major data breach and vulnerability at the Center for Election
Services, which contracted with the Secretary of State’s Office, as well as the
erasure of the Center’s server database and a host of serious security vulnerabilities
permitted by their outdated software and system operations

And more recently someone alerted about a specific vulnerability in voter registrations:

https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/11/04/exclusive-georgias-voter-registration-system-like-open-bank-safe-door/

But why fix the system when you can investigate the Democrats.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:28:25 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 07:11:00 PM by Spendulus

I will assume since the right values innocent until proven guilty that the Dems are completely innocent ....

Sure, let's assume Kemp is innocent of your slanders, and the Dems are innocent too. Let's also assume a Republican nominee for Supreme Court....

By the way, how WOULD a SOS run for another office under the laws of a particular state without overseeing his own election? I assume that since you've complained about that, you have determined that the current action is improper under the Alabama state law, and are prepared to explain what the right method is?

Quote from: bluefirecorp_ on November 04, 2018, 06:35:29 PM
Will you renounce your statement when Beto crushes Cruz....

You referring to that 20 billion dollar Beto bad boy?

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3701358/posts

The bad boy whose campaign staff has been caught sending campaign money illegally down to the Caravan?

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/beto-caravan/

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

By the way, how WOULD a SOS run for another office under the laws of a particular state without overseeing his own election? I assume that since you've complained about that, you have determined that the current action is improper under the Alabama state law, and are prepared to explain what the right method is?

What does this have to do with Alabama? You might want to start reading what you're commenting on unless your goal is to make yourself look like a moron, in which case - well done.

Kemp could have resigned, which is quite normal for people seeking higher office. It's probably not illegal to not do so but it's also quite appropriate to criticize for obvious conflict of interest.
Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

What does this have to do with Alabama? You might want to start reading what you're commenting on unless your goal is to make yourself look like a moron, in which case - well done.

Trump issued an executive order moving Georgia to Alabama lol  Wink

Republicans do you have your life boats ready, don't want you all getting wet when the blue wave comes in!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

Trump issued an executive order moving Georgia to Alabama lol  Wink

Republicans do you have your life boats ready, don't want you all getting wet when the blue wave comes in!

Wanna bet on it? Wink

I look forward to at least a few days of you hiding with your tail between your legs trying to avoid discussing how wrong you were. Or maybe you can just move the whole midterms to the reputation section.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

I am not overly optimistic about the result.

I just hope people will go and VOTE! That is the most important thing of all. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: