Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 USA Mid Terms! Red or Blue Waves?!?  (Read 1615 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

39 seats and counting, dems won the popular vote by almost 9 millions votes LOLOLOLOL.

The stupid cunts up thread were right it wasn't a blue wave.  It was more of a fucking Blue Tsunami.  I enjoyed how they were so confident my prediction of +35-40 seats was stupid.  Huh I guess one of us was able to make an almost perfect prediction!

I'm glad no one interrupted the republicans while they made mistake after mistake after mistake, it gave the dems win after win after win hahahaha.

Trump keeps making his base smaller and smaller, his scorched earth approach could be extremely dangerous for the republican party for a generation or more...  Look at all the districts that were red for generations that flipped (I'm looking at you orange county hehe)

Trumps Tariffs are starting to hit hard in the states Trump won, if those tariffs drag on it will not be a good thing for Trump.  The senate map for 2020 is really bad for the GOP and Trump is driving suburban voters to the democrats daily.  The government is going to get nothing done for the next two years and Trump will get blamed for it by all but his uneducated base.

The blue wave only gets bigger in 2020 if Trump is the GOP candidate.  I'm still not sure Trump will survive Mueller LMFAO to make it to 2020.

Do you ever get tired of insulting people just because they don't agree with you? Seems like you are more driven by anger and arrogance than truth and what is good for the people. No one called your prediction stupid but you, I offered you a bet at the numbers you claimed were possible and you pussed out because YOU were the one not confident of your predictions, and you say things you don't actually believe.

You have fun jerking each other off while it lasts, this year is going to painful for dems full of hubris. You keep on celebrating your win while we box you in Wink The dems were HANDED the house to give them just enough rope to hang themselves with. Trump's base is not getting smaller, if anything it is growing because of people like you acting like lunatics. This is just wishful thinking on your part. Hey maybe you can find a few thousand more ballots and can change that? Even if you did get control again, you know what you have to look forward to? Civil war as a direct result of your willingness to delegitimize the vote of the people in Donald Trump from day one with zero evidence to back up the claims. I guess delegitimizing the government is only ok when you disagree with them right? That won't back fire at all!  

The terriffs are working, and China is the one paying he highest price. You seem quite excited over the prospect that the government is going to fail to get anything done. Again that brings us back to your motivation of anger and arrogance. You are gonna be real surprised when Muller is done. Have fun making yourself even more of a joke jerking off in public until then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

You keep on celebrating your win while we box you in Wink The dems were HANDED the house to give them just enough rope to hang themselves with.

Probably would have been a better idea for the gop to keep the house instead of giving it away.  Oh well who am I to interrupt an opponent when they make a mistake.  Wink  

Even if you did get control again, you know what you have to look forward to? Civil war as a direct result of your willingness to delegitimize the vote of the people in Donald Trump from day one with zero evidence to back up the claims.

Wait you mean an actual civil war like with guns and shit? LOL and I'm the lunatic OMFG.

You seem quite excited over the prospect that the government is going to fail to get anything done. Again that brings us back to your motivation of anger and arrogance.

I am actually excited by the fact that the pussy grabbers administration wont be able to force through any MORE bad legislature, good thing your system has such checks and balances IMO...

Trump now has a 60% disapproval rating LOL it's a historical low!  2020 here we come, I wonder who will be the GOP candidate (oh well that's for another thread).
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:37:55 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (4)

Do you ever get tired of insulting people just because they don't agree with you?

I literally LOLed at this pot. Such astounding lack of self-awareness demonstrated by TECSHARE here was a big part of the reason GOP lost so much.

8.8 million votes will be hard to overcome in 2020, even with the help of the Electoral College.

Flying Hellfish (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

Do you ever get tired of insulting people just because they don't agree with you?

I literally LOLed at this pot. Such astounding lack of self-awareness demonstrated by TECSHARE here was a big part of the reason GOP lost so much.

8.8 million votes will be hard to overcome in 2020, even with the help of the Electoral College.

Trump's base is not getting smaller, if anything it is growing because of people like you acting like lunatics. This is just wishful thinking on your part. Hey maybe you can find a few thousand more ballots and can change that?

Almost 9 million more people voted democrat than republican but somehow Trumps base is increasing, lack of self awareness while Trump scorches the GOP is going to fuck the party for a generation to come!

Thanks Trump, I wonder if we can increase Trumps base to +12 million dem votes in 2020.  Trumps white racist base is shrinking FAST the suburbs abandoned him in record numbers.

Trump did manage to build a wall so at least he sorta kept a campaign promise.  The problem is he built a great big blue wall that is gonna help keep him out of the WH in 2020 IF he even makes it that long!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

Funny how Democrats always rely on refractory comments like a crutch. You know what that tells me? The conservatives are winning, and the left knows it, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to emulate our words and tactics Wink

We all know which party is the default party of lack of awareness, let alone self awareness. Well see how many of those thousands of mysterious ballots just "found" out of nowhere will show up in 2020 Wink I predict a lot less. Especially after the prosecutions for voter fraud from the mid-terms are filed. Like you said, never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake...

You keep on celebrating your win while we box you in Wink The dems were HANDED the house to give them just enough rope to hang themselves with.

Probably would have been a better idea for the gop to keep the house instead of giving it away.  Oh well who am I to interrupt an opponent when they make a mistake.  Wink  

Even if you did get control again, you know what you have to look forward to? Civil war as a direct result of your willingness to delegitimize the vote of the people in Donald Trump from day one with zero evidence to back up the claims.

Wait you mean an actual civil war like with guns and shit? LOL and I'm the lunatic OMFG.

You seem quite excited over the prospect that the government is going to fail to get anything done. Again that brings us back to your motivation of anger and arrogance.

I am actually excited by the fact that the pussy grabbers administration wont be able to force through any MORE bad legislature, good thing your system has such checks and balances IMO...

Trump now has a 60% disapproval rating LOL it's a historical low!  2020 here we come, I wonder who will be the GOP candidate (oh well that's for another thread).

My system? Oh right you don't even live here but claim some kind of authority and knowledge over the goings on here. I am not advocating civil war, but when a country votes for a president, a lie about Russia being behind him is sold, and the people who sold it then take power, what do you think is going to happen? Trump didn't delegitimize the government, the Democrats did because they insisted on not accepting the results of the election and essentially declaring the government illegitimate while pushing narratives of revolution and violence in resistance. You have fun LAARPing while you can, the real civil war will not be this much fun for you, even up in canukistan.

Yeah, polls are never bias. Like those polls saying Hillary was going to win with a 90% or more odds. Also this wasn't a presidential election, so you keep dreaming.

That is the difference between the left and the right. The left can only think 1 step ahead at most. The Democrats were HANDED the house by having several criminally complicit RINOs step down, leaving many would be solidly held Republican districts up for grabs unopposed. Congrats, you can win when no one else is running against you Wink

Why do this you might ask? Well let me tell you! This is to set the stage for 2020, as well as make sure that even when Trump is finally out of office, he will take a bunch of the criminal cartel within our government out before then. The idea is give the Democrats incentives to commit voter fraud, document it, and then wrap up all complicit parties nice and tight, freeing up 2020 for a nice election relatively free of fraud. You keep counting those chickens before they hatch. I am sure it will all work out.

This scenario also helps keep all the insane mobs on the left from flipping out by easing them into the idea they lost power so they simply don't just start the civil war themselves out of a tantrum over the fact people didn't vote the way they wanted.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

Here is one of those districts where the Republicans are trying very hard to hand the victory over to Democrats. Or maybe they're just cheating. Can't tell.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article222363510.html

In seven of the eight counties in the 9th District, for example, McCready won a lopsided majority of the mailed-in absentee ballots. But not in Bladen County. There, Republican Mark Harris won 61 percent even though registered Republicans accounted for only 19 percent of the county’s accepted absentee ballots.

Unaffiliated voters accounted for 39 percent. Bitzer said Harris’ margin “could potentially come from all those unaffiliated voters.”

“But to have each and every one of those unaffiliated voters vote Republican, that’s pretty astonishing,” he added. “If that’s the case, there’s a very concerted effort to use that method to one candidate’s advantage. . . . But at that level there’s something else beyond a concerted effort that could be at work.”
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

Here is one of those districts where the Republicans are trying very hard to hand the victory over to Democrats. Or maybe they're just cheating. Can't tell.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article222363510.html

In seven of the eight counties in the 9th District, for example, McCready won a lopsided majority of the mailed-in absentee ballots. But not in Bladen County. There, Republican Mark Harris won 61 percent even though registered Republicans accounted for only 19 percent of the county’s accepted absentee ballots.

Unaffiliated voters accounted for 39 percent. Bitzer said Harris’ margin “could potentially come from all those unaffiliated voters.”

“But to have each and every one of those unaffiliated voters vote Republican, that’s pretty astonishing,” he added. “If that’s the case, there’s a very concerted effort to use that method to one candidate’s advantage. . . . But at that level there’s something else beyond a concerted effort that could be at work.”

If you bothered reading what I posted, you would know they already got what they wanted.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

If you bothered reading what I posted, you would know they already got what they wanted.

So why are Republicans cheating in one inconsequential district in NC? Doesn't align with your grand plan of honeypotting Democrats into voter fraud if Republicans are the ones committing voter fraud.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

So why are Republicans cheating in one inconsequential district in NC? Doesn't align with your grand plan of honeypotting Democrats into voter fraud if Republicans are the ones committing voter fraud.

And it doesn't align with your grand plan if aliens really control humanity. What the fuck is your point? What makes you think they are cheating? You are basically saying if I am wrong I will be wrong. Good show.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

What makes you think they are cheating?

The link that I posted makes me think that. If you don't want to click it - search "NC 9th district". State elections board has not certified the results due to an ongoing investigation. The Republican candidate is leading by ~900 votes but there is evidence that unsealed absentee ballots were being illegally collected and altered/destroyed by members of his campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: