Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most promising cryptocurrencies?  (Read 22756 times)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:05:33 PM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash
the top five investment that you are mentioned in your statement was absolutely right and they have a bright future while seeing them that's why I agree with your statement and investing on that will really give the little bit opportunity to get the profit easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:06:25 PM

In picking the coins that is most promising, the coins from two to thirty position in coinmarket capilization  are nice choice for me. But my first list is etheruem, litecoin, waves, monero and all the bitcoin forks.
to choose with certainty because the future development is very difficult because we cannot predict with certainty the crypto currency development of investors' confidence and patience is the main capital in investing
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:27:14 PM

with market conditions in the last 3 weeks I have confirmed my coins to be bitcoin and ethereum because the increase in bitcoin cannot be followed by several altcoins and until now all those registered with CMC only have 30% following an increase in the number of BTC, while others tend to fall

bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:35:56 PM

Zcash can come at high prices. There are very good developments in July. Now prices are going up. We will see which project will win more. I have to follow the news closely.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:00:07 AM

Spectrecoin has just released Stealth Staking on Anonymous balances without trusted setup

Wait for more people to catch up on that.

Coin is still in 200s CMC :devil:

https://briandcolwell.com/spectrecoins-ring-signature-stealth-staking/
yog25

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 05:23:01 PM

Honestly, Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is probably one of the most undervalued coins out there. I really like monero but I love spectrecoin even more because it is the only proof-of-stake coin out there with an anonymous staking protocol. People doubted that this was possible but XSPEC is the first one to prove the disbelievers wrong, making it the most powerful privacy coin in the market. 
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:31:21 PM

Honestly, Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is probably one of the most undervalued coins out there. I really like monero but I love spectrecoin even more because it is the only proof-of-stake coin out there with an anonymous staking protocol. People doubted that this was possible but XSPEC is the first one to prove the disbelievers wrong, making it the most powerful privacy coin in the market. 
Until recently, spectrcoin was really at the top of attention for many users of cryptocurrency.  But first, you need to analyze all the negative information that is distributed about a particular project in order to draw real conclusions.
yesim.cicekligil89

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:00:04 PM

Why should people take part in Geco.one’s IEO?
Looking at the BNB example shows precisely the enormous potential of Geco.one project. We will debut our GEC token on the 1st July 2019 on two cryptocurrency exchanges – COINEAL and LATOKEN – right after the IEO’s are over. The exchanges mentioned above have a daily volume ranging from $1-2 billion.

Geco.one burns tokens each time they get utilised on the platform. This supply deflation helps the token to retain value. Thus, the GEC’s token supply continuously decreases alongside hopefully increased demand. Thanks to similar utilisation process, the BNB Coin saw such a sharp rise and at Geco.one we take a leaf out of their book as well as introducing PAMM accounts to the cryptocurrency market. We hope to see quick growth and a market capitalisation worthy of the biggest cryptocurrencies as soon as possible.

The interest in cryptocurrencies is increasing at a fantastic rate. We just need to look at the many large companies who previously showed no interest in cryptocurrency, now bringing their own digital coins to the market as confirmation. Therefore if you want to keep up with the rapidly growing market and the investment opportunities it gives, make use of its potential with Geco.one.

GEC token’s purchase at Private Sale guarantees the lowest price. The Private Sale is on now, and it ends on 31st June 2019. Next, we begin the IEO sale for 0.35 € – 0.45 € on 1st July 2019. Active trading of GEC on the COINEAL and LATOKEN starts the day after the IEO’s are over.

The owner of Geco.one is a company registered in Estonia (Geco One OU). It is licensed and authorised by Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to provide virtual currency exchange services and for the creation of virtual currency wallets.

Don’t let this fantastic investment opportunity pass you by!
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:13:04 PM

I recommend ETH and Stellar. I see ETH is a coin that is long term. While Stellar has its own wallet in Stellarport, and has its own exchange as well as Stellar used various digital business ventures to pioneer its business like ETH.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
arrowmate1

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:26:01 PM

There are no really stable currencies for the time being. USD is definitely not as stable as we used to think. The sheer resources spent on maintaining the dollar’s purchasing power amaze: wars, crimes, bribes, fractional reserve banking, the list goes on…

Perhaps we cannot achieve any stability at all, and continue fooling ourselves, according to Nassim Taleb. This author posited the “black swan” concept, which holds that events are inherently unpredictable. After all, the only value an asset has is the value that the majority of people believe it has. Therefore, most current attempts to create stablecoins could be defined as “faith coins.”Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:52:27 PM

I recommend ETH and Stellar. I see ETH is a coin that is long term. While Stellar has its own wallet in Stellarport, and has its own exchange as well as Stellar used various digital business ventures to pioneer its business like ETH.

We may have different perspection on what coins has best and viable outcome. Still, it is good for us to be wise on choosing liable coins with bountiful platform. I prefer to keep and resemble bitcoin, as it is the leading asset and stand out as king of all currencies, it shows promising and huge potential in crypto market. There might be pump and dump, but have to be aware its consequences.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:24:28 PM

As for me BTC, ETH , EOS, XRP, NEO and BNB are my favorite cryptocurrency. I believe this coins have what it takes to do well. These are promising coins with no doubts
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:14:14 PM

My long-term investment for the next few years may not be up to 3 or 5 years because it's too long and we don't know exactly what will happen to those coins in the next 3-5 years, some coins that I believe will continue growing is Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Litecoin and BNB they have a good team and project technology and I will always take the opportunity every time there are benefits that come from waiting a long time will not be able to get anything while waiting.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yesim.cicekligil89

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:52:19 PM

According to data from crypto-forensics firm Chainalysis, the value of bitcoins handled by major payment processors nosedived by nearly 80 percent from last January through September 2018. With wild price movements that can send bitcoin’s value fluctuating by 30 percent in the span of a week, even the most widely adopted cryptocurrency remains an unappealing medium of exchange for merchants and everyday users.

However, a stablecoin project with the right economic protocol design could promote more security, confidence and transferability throughout the payments ecosystem. But to achieve merchant adoption at scale, stablecoin teams will have to form strong partnerships with payment processors, retailers and other key members of transactional supply chains.Anchor token is designed to preserve purchasing power and steadily enhance monetary value over time.

Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:44:26 PM

Due to this continues recovery from different crypto i can say that the most profitting crypto would be btc, eth, xrp, and bnb, this cryptos are starting another ath and would break the record in the golden era of 2017.
mikelarteta

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:12:17 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 11:42:33 PM by mikelarteta

While stablecoins present many advantages, they also have their limitations.

The aforementioned Tether provides an example of how a stablecoin can go wrong. Fiat-backed stablecoins are centralized, meaning they are run by a single entity. This requires trust that this entity is actually backing up their stablecoins with real fiat.

Since Tether has yet to ever provide a transparent audit to its reserve, a lot of people suspect Tether is only holding a fraction of the USD it claims to have. As a result, Tether’s market cap has dropped more than $1B in October 2018 alone.

To solve this trust problem, stablecoins should provide regular audits from third parties to ensure transparency. This will help ensure that they are trustworthy and can help keep their reputation high. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.
The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to Tether, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
frankcun

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:52:22 PM

Investors have entered the digital asset ecosystem for a number of reasons. Ethereum, with the use of smart contracts, offers a multifunctional protocol that has seen significant application development and financial proofs of concept. Ethereum provides a decentralized network for running resilient, secure, and borderless applications. While Ethereum enables the world computer, the majority of transactions are still tied to the real financial world. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn. The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to Tether, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:27:28 PM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash
I will go to ethereum. Eventhough it is currently weak. I invested in ethereum because I know I will gain a lot. I invested in ethereum when it was 247 dollars and until now, I am hoping that it will go up furtherly. Maybe, it just need a sufficient time or development before other investors buy it again. Hoping that Vitalik Buterin will make a way for eth to go up.

Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:05:24 AM

Good choose OP, i will choose Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar and Nano because i think this can make a profit for long time even if we can't have a bull run this year i will hold until happen.
your choice is your belief because investing with any coin with crypto or altcoin currency our belief as the main capital that is needed is a good investor by understanding and knowing the risks that will be obtained in investing

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:21:59 AM

I think the most promising cryptocurrency is ethereum, I see clearly from the ethos crypto market that the price of rising and falling is greatly increasing, the sign is very good for investors to buy or sell. I am best for long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: