Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most promising cryptocurrencies?  (Read 22756 times)
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:31:03 PM

I think that under external conditions on the cryptocurrency market it is very difficult to predict something and to give some estimates to this or that project is very difficult.  I think that the situation will change. When some kind of stability appears in the growth of the highest-rated cryptocurrencies ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:48:02 PM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

you mostly chose the one that are already strong and in the top list of coinmarketcap. it is good. because the major altcoins are more safe comparing to others. i would choose ethereum and neo mostly.

I think for the current condition of the top coin, it hasn't been confirmed properly. because the current state of the coin market is almost the same. so to know the top coin is quite difficult. so we better see first how the flow of development will occur next.
levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:16:07 PM

While for token economy, the logic would be entirely different, since the value can be circulated in the blockchain network, the business logic would change to how to create value, how to make a much bigger pie, and in order to create a bigger pie, you will need to think more about how to create a compelling economics model to embrace your partners, suppliers, clients, and even your competitors to contribute to the whole ecosystem. To be able to invest in the Geco campaign you’ll be required to register your details within the system and accept our token sale terms and conditions. The KYC process is provided within the Geco private sale system.

Geco.one will allocate proceeds across four principal areas of interest: Product Development, Sales and Marketing, Maintenance. The Reserve is for corporate issuances and to generating income so that the Geco.one can continue to develop products and solutions. 60.0% Product Development, 25.0% Sales & Marketing, 5.0 % Reserves, 10.0 % Maintaince.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:21:39 PM

by looking at developments I am very interested in ethereum and stelar because both coins with very strong and profitable potential are very good for future investments
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 06:54:19 PM

by looking at developments I am very interested in ethereum and stelar because both coins with very strong and profitable potential are very good for future investments
This is a great choice, but still pay attention to more different coins to make investments more educated.  I advise you to look at Tron, Populous and Terra Green.
Pipdips

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:08:55 PM

I am looking at Litecoin (LTC).
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:38:15 PM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

Ethereum and Stellar remains most promising among blockchain projects. But I have more keen interest in younger coins such as Morpheus Labs and Vite. Both with an incredibly low market capitalization of under 10m usd with the potential to do X10 easily

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:56:23 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 03:05:21 AM by Coinraptor

I agree with your list, though I am not interested in LISK anymore. But you may add BNB, EOS, LINK too! Because these coins are in the trending and they have a very positive potential to be more good!

levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:48:41 PM

Fiat currencies’ inherent benefit also applies to stablecoins: the stability of the US Dollar or another asset/currency to which it is linked. Countries with weaker or volatile fiat currencies could utilize stablecoins similar to embracing the USD to manage risk and participate in global monetary systems.Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability.
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:29:11 PM

Ethereum and Stellar remains most promising among blockchain projects. But I have more keen interest in younger coins such as Morpheus Labs and Vite. Both with an incredibly low market capitalization of under 10m usd with the potential to do X10 easily
Ethereum and Monero where my pick but for the younger coins i was thinking about GRIN. GRIN still got enough room to get higher on the rankings.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Irvinn

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:33:34 PM

Ethereum and Monero where my pick but for the younger coins i was thinking about GRIN. GRIN still got enough room to get higher on the rankings.
I think you really called one of the most promising coins in which you definitely need to invest.  But I want to mention another coin Tron, whose platform is becoming very popular for many gambling.  In addition, I see that this platform is beginning to outpace competitors such as Neo and EOS.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:16:49 PM

considering EOS is the first commercially viable crypto, EOS.

EOS is a scam, please stop trying to convince suckers to buy this centralized piece of trash.  EOS goes against the basis of cryptocurrency which is decentralization. 
Interesting if we talk about this case cause I have little investment on EOS. So far I didn't found any information that said EOS was a scam. The fifth position in the best coin rankings of the cryptocurrency market based on the CMC, makes me a little less confident in what you have said. I doubt that what you said is that EOS was a scam, but I have a little confidence if it was true that EOS have or will have a centralized system.

Might it will be good if you put some reference, so as I can convince that what you said is true.
EOS is developing very well in 2018 and promises the future will be a lot of success. EOS has a very good foundation, strong community development and professional leadership that is why EOS has grown so well over the years. If we define long-term investment, EOS is very good.

I think there are also many good ones to invest in such as Matic and Chainlink tokens, this includes the token tokens that are growing rapidly and are attracted by traders and investors once again this is just my opinion
ernst5493

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:49:07 PM

There are clear use cases for cryptocurrency that are held back by the fact that its value fluctuates so dramatically. Prime examples are the markets for global remittances and cross-border payments. Remittances are funds that people working in foreign countries send home to their families. Remittances account for approximately $700 billion in cross-border value flows according to the World Bank, and this market is expected to grow 25% from 2019 to 2024.Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability.
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
patz22

Activity: 1176

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:28:01 AM

I would love to share my list. These are low marketcap tokens which I believe will have a great future based in their platfrom and roadmap. INS XBX and MBN. 2 native exchange tokens in which very cheap but for long term investment while INS will be used for every day lives. What at your thoughts?
Irvinn

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:33:50 AM

A year ago, my assets showed very good results, because I made the choice by conducting very deep technical analysis of all projects.  I was sure of their success, but today I can’t say anything about all my coins, since they are still at the bottom of the cryptocurrency market.  Today, the entire cryptocurrency in the entire market did not budge, except for Bitcoin.  Perhaps by the end of this year, the results will improve.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:15:35 PM

Siacoin? I thought that this decentralized storages are not cool.
But investing into top 100 you shouldn´t make a mistake. These coins are supported by a lot of investors that know more than you.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:22:55 PM

Can be very useful if you have a lot of capital for the 3 best coins. You can see the price of Bitcoin continues to rise even though there has been a decline of several days and has risen again. It's only natural but you can see for the end of this year about the new prices that will emerge from Bitcoin.
Hopefully there will be a new ATH achieved from Bitcoin. or maybe altcoin like ethereum which in 2017 is very good. if there will be good growth at the end of this year, all altcoins will also have an increase.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
finchdark

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:16:53 AM

Geco.one exert a significant impact on modern finance because the advantage of derivatives is that it helps to hedge your investment portfolio. It also could help you make lots and lots of money if you know the direction of the market and know how to use the options to maximize profits. Any other financial instrument cannot match the returns which can be generated using options. Trading with futures can bring much money, but it also requires much knowledge to be done safely since the emergence and considerable success of cryptocurrency investors have had heated debates about dealing in stock markets as against trading in the cryptocurrency markets.
waaat?

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:31:22 PM

Siacoin? I thought that this decentralized storages are not cool.
But investing into top 100 you shouldn´t make a mistake. These coins are supported by a lot of investors that know more than you.
Oh, man, fully agreed. Where is those SC after such bright presentations? Where are their Obelisk? Where are something?

Maybe it would pay attention to Phore or Fusion. It's not bad projects with good future (if come) and strong hardworking team
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:48:48 PM

Indeed the hope that we have to accept for now and see things that have happened again repeat in the future and continue to occur with a better value than before.
we can now see, the market is a little good. the bitcoin movement is not so fast anymore. some altcoins have assessed growth. maybe this is a good time for altcoins. We hope this year can be achieved for the market with a steady increase between bitcoin and altcoin trading.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: