Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most promising cryptocurrencies?  (Read 22756 times)
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:58:58 PM

I think the most promising cryptocurrency or what I often get profit is ethereum, because the altcoin is still cheap for now, if my opinion is very good for investing for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:44:52 AM

Due to this continues recovery from different crypto i can say that the most profitting crypto would be btc, eth, xrp, and bnb, this cryptos are starting another ath and would break the record in the golden era of 2017.
These are the coins that have had very good price increases in the past 2 months and I don't think it can raise prices even further because people are inclined to invest in new coins to make higher profits. In fact, BNB, ETH and XRP have all achieved very high prices and there will be big adjustments when the market turns red. If you want to invest, then choose the coins from the IEO project because it will help you make a profit in the long term

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
yanaksson89

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:32:33 PM

What makes Anchor token unique and exciting is that it offers investors the best of two worlds – a stable currency with a strong Safety Net AND the strength of an algorithmic token, without the usual pitfalls of the multiple-token economy, such as trust issues, auditing problems, third party problems and inflation. As a dependable hedge against crypto volatility and inflation, Anchor token is a perfect solution for investors, traders, banks, hedge funds and other investment institutions.
Exchanges and traders of cryptocurrencies are expected to appreciate the offer of a stable currency that is immune to inflation, as well as ICOs, who could use Anchor token to hedge their risk.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:43:37 PM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash
I will go to ethereum. Eventhough it is currently weak. I invested in ethereum because I know I will gain a lot. I invested in ethereum when it was 247 dollars and until now, I am hoping that it will go up furtherly. Maybe, it just need a sufficient time or development before other investors buy it again. Hoping that Vitalik Buterin will make a way for eth to go up.

All of them worth our attention. In June 2019, Litecoin can pump. Later, Ethereum will grow, but it needs more time. Zcash is a very cool project - suppose, this cryptocurrency will get once to the top-10.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:59:07 PM

I think the most promising cryptocurrency or what I often get profit is ethereum, because the altcoin is still cheap for now, if my opinion is very good for investing for a long time.

Ethereum is a great coin but I do not know if it is promising, ethereum has already achieved many of its goals so it is not like it is a surprise it is one of the best coins in the market, it is the second coin in market cap and the only coin that is ahead of it is the best coin in the market that we all know it is impossible to surpass no matter how much other developers try.
yanaksson89

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:26:50 PM

Some companies claim to issue ‘fractionally reserved’ stablecoins, a concept where only a fraction of the deposited funds is held in reserve, while the rest is used for low-risk investments to generate returns for the issuer. This method introduces two types of risk: First, the investments can fail, leaving the issuer unable to pay back the deposited funds. Second, due to the low liquidity of the investments, the issuer might be unable to liquidate the invested funds fast enough when many investors try to cash out at the same time.

While the concept of fractional reserves might work for big commercial banks which are subject to strict financial regulation, the cryptocurrency industry is still more akin to the Wild West than to the regulated financial industry. Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor token is modeled as a two-token systemconsisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
Additionally, Anchor token goes a step further than other cryptos, and proposes a solution for the systemic issue of instability in the financial markets in general. We have devised an innovative and universal monetary value measurement standard, in the form of a proprietary mathematical algorithm – the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU).
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:02:25 PM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

From the list of cryptocurrency that you wrote, the one I have the most favorite for invest is ethereum (ETH), because ETH can be trusted the most.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:39:40 AM

Anchor token is a stablecoin and is the first currency pegged to global economic growth, and hedged against market volatility and inflation.

Anchor token is structured as a dual-token system consisting of the Anchor Token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, a utility token that stabilizes the system.

Anchor token offers a unique solution to the core global economic issues of depreciation and volatility by providing stability and predictability. Anchor token plans to achieve these objectives through two key components of the system:
1) The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) - a stabilization mechanism based on the two-token model,
The MMU is a financial index that represents the most accurate available measure of the global economy’s growth trend, calculated by Anchor’s proprietary algorithm utilizing financial data from more than 190 countries.
2) The Anchor Token is pegged to the MMU via the stabilization mechanism that uses the two-token model to algorithmically regulate the volume of tokens in circulation.

We are Anchored by the Global Economy!

Learn more here: https://theanchor.io

Our Bounty Campaign is now live on Bounty0x see rules below and sign up on Bounty0x in order to participate!

Here’s the link: https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/The%20Anchor%20Project
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:24:58 PM

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

From the list of cryptocurrency that you wrote, the one I have the most favorite for invest is ethereum (ETH), because ETH can be trusted the most.

Not just that all ICOs use this platform so this coin is best for investment and to be certain in some let say money saving.
It wont be better then bitcoin but is best alternative in the market for the moment and dont think it will change any time soon.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:29:30 PM

I obviously chose ethereum and stellar because I often use the cryptocurrency, for others from your list I rarely read updates about them and rarely use them. ethereum and stellar are obviously very good for me for the future because this year they are very popular and continue to grow
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:20:24 PM

In my opinion all coins in the top 20 CMCs are good and promising coins, I suggest you buy ETH, Stellar and Monero
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:34:01 PM

Ethereum is a great coin but I do not know if it is promising, ethereum has already achieved many of its goals so it is not like it is a surprise it is one of the best coins in the market, it is the second coin in market cap and the only coin that is ahead of it is the best coin in the market that we all know it is impossible to surpass no matter how much other developers try.

As you said ethereum is already achieved many goals, I suggest if still ethereum believer you just calm and trust it and don't get tired to wait the good result holding ethereum, people knows the situation of ethereum value in the coin market cap since year 2018, but if I'm wrong ethereum will increase slow last month so it possible ethereum goes again into the tough.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:47:44 PM

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

Ethereum is indeed a good choice and many people invest here. If you look at the list, only ethereum I have for now. Because the other altcoins on the list I don't have and don't invest there. Maybe because I'm not sure to invest, because I have my own way to choose the altcoin for my investment.
mikelarteta

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:26:36 PM

Stablecoins are used by investors, startups, and crypto traders to enter and exit crypto positions, take profits from crypto trading, and quickly, easily, and securely exchange crypto to fiat.Over 30 new stablecoins have been announced or launched in the past 6 months including stablecoins backed by the euro, yen, pound, gold, silver, and oil. Many stablecoins are not yet trading. Anchor token`s real-time global GDP index and dual-token stability mechanism form an internal central bank” that maintains stability in a transparent and predictable way. 
kralburak1

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:16:20 PM

New stable currencies can’t appear out of thin air. No one will support a universal stable currency launched into circulation by another twenty-year-old. Even the USD, though not collateralized by anything other than the authority of US government today, started with a gold standard.Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor token is modeled as a two-token systemconsisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
Additionally, Anchor token goes a step further than other cryptos, and proposes a solution for the systemic issue of instability in the financial markets in general. We have devised an innovative and universal monetary value measurement standard, in the form of a proprietary mathematical algorithm – the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU).
Flux0z

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:38:44 PM

Stakenet (XSN)

With the launch of the Binance DEX, many people seem to be excited about the fact that you can now exchange your currencies, while having complete control over your funds (Unlike a centralized exchange).
However, many people seem not to understand that the Binance DEX, is not a TRUE DEX. There's 20 nodes handling all the transactions currently, and ALL of them is owned by Binance themself. That's not decentralized at all!

Bitcoin and crypto was never meant to be traded on centralized exchanges as we know them today. They are meant to be sent among people, and that's where the Stakenet DEX changes everything. 
Stakenet is a masternode POS coin, which splits staking and masternode rewards equally, (This way anyone can make a profit off of XSN, even the small holders).
The Stakenet DEX will be running entirely on masternodes. So how does that work?
The masternodes will be highly advanced, and will host all the chains supported by the network. This makes the whole experience as a user much more convenient and smooth, and in the end you wont even feel a difference between the DEX, and a centralized exchange.

There's MUCH more to the project than that though, which I'll briefly highlight below:

TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake
Stakenet was the inventor of TPOS, which gives you the option to stake your coins trustlessly (offline) through a merchant who'll take a fee for doing so. (You can be your own merchant if you setup a VPS for it).

Hardware Device: VIPER
Stakenet is supported by Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda, but despite the fact that they are nice hardware wallets, Stakenet aims to build an even better one. See the their roadmap for more info on that.

Stakenet.io - Online Staking Platform, Masternode Monitor, and Masternode As A Service Platform
Stakenet aims to make staking easy for the average newbie, providing a service where you can store your XSN on their website. This is a centralized solution, and it's strongly adviced that you only keep small amounts here. From here you can Stake XSN, PIVX, and Stratis (More POS coins coming)
Besides that you can monitor your Masternodes, which means you'll get an email if one of your nodes goes down (extremely handy btw).
You can also use their "Masternode As A Service" platform to host your masternodes on, while still having control over your coins. (They just setup a VPS for you, makes it easy to setup a masternode, even for a complete beginner to crypto).

Lightning Transactions
Stakenet was the 3rd project worldwide to implement lightning on mainnet. (Right after BTC/LTC), and they even helped the Litecoin developers with the final lightning integration.

Marketcap
Total marketcap of XSN right now is below $10 Million. Upside potential is massive on this one.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet/

Apart from all of this, they also plan to work on Cross Chain Proof Of Stake (Stake XSN, Get your rewards in LTC/BTC/DASH or whatever you choose). Their DEX aggregator, Mobile Wallet, Multi Currency Light Wallet with inbuilt Lightning Swaps and TOR integration
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:20:03 PM

Stakenet (XSN)

With the launch of the Binance DEX, many people seem to be excited about the fact that you can now exchange your currencies, while having complete control over your funds (Unlike a centralized exchange).
However, many people seem not to understand that the Binance DEX, is not a TRUE DEX. There's 20 nodes handling all the transactions currently, and ALL of them is owned by Binance themself. That's not decentralized at all!

Bitcoin and crypto was never meant to be traded on centralized exchanges as we know them today. They are meant to be sent among people, and that's where the Stakenet DEX changes everything. 
Stakenet is a masternode POS coin, which splits staking and masternode rewards equally, (This way anyone can make a profit off of XSN, even the small holders).
The Stakenet DEX will be running entirely on masternodes. So how does that work?
The masternodes will be highly advanced, and will host all the chains supported by the network. This makes the whole experience as a user much more convenient and smooth, and in the end you wont even feel a difference between the DEX, and a centralized exchange.

There's MUCH more to the project than that though, which I'll briefly highlight below:

TPOS - Trustless Proof Of Stake
Stakenet was the inventor of TPOS, which gives you the option to stake your coins trustlessly (offline) through a merchant who'll take a fee for doing so. (You can be your own merchant if you setup a VPS for it).

Hardware Device: VIPER
Stakenet is supported by Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda, but despite the fact that they are nice hardware wallets, Stakenet aims to build an even better one. See the their roadmap for more info on that.

Stakenet.io - Online Staking Platform, Masternode Monitor, and Masternode As A Service Platform
Stakenet aims to make staking easy for the average newbie, providing a service where you can store your XSN on their website. This is a centralized solution, and it's strongly adviced that you only keep small amounts here. From here you can Stake XSN, PIVX, and Stratis (More POS coins coming)
Besides that you can monitor your Masternodes, which means you'll get an email if one of your nodes goes down (extremely handy btw).
You can also use their "Masternode As A Service" platform to host your masternodes on, while still having control over your coins. (They just setup a VPS for you, makes it easy to setup a masternode, even for a complete beginner to crypto).

Lightning Transactions
Stakenet was the 3rd project worldwide to implement lightning on mainnet. (Right after BTC/LTC), and they even helped the Litecoin developers with the final lightning integration.

Marketcap
Total marketcap of XSN right now is below $10 Million. Upside potential is massive on this one.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stakenet/

Apart from all of this, they also plan to work on Cross Chain Proof Of Stake (Stake XSN, Get your rewards in LTC/BTC/DASH or whatever you choose). Their DEX aggregator, Mobile Wallet, Multi Currency Light Wallet with inbuilt Lightning Swaps and TOR integration
stakenet is good
but for me the most promissing cryptocurrency is only bitcoin, ethereum and monero
bitcoin as the king, and ethereum is the best platform in this industry, then monero is the best privacy coins
so, in my opinion all three coins above is the most promissing crypto for now  Wink

The Notorious BTC

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:15:55 AM

I think $BXY is pretty promising...perfect timing when Binance is transitioning US users to binance.us for a new exchange, Beaxy to open trading.

Also any privacy coin. My favorite is $BEAM based on mimblewimble and is very scalable. Easy to use wallets and low market cap.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:30:40 PM

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

you mostly chose the one that are already strong and in the top list of coinmarketcap. it is good. because the major altcoins are more safe comparing to others. i would choose ethereum and neo mostly.
levonmorris

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:48:15 PM

While we do not imply that any of the available stablecoins were launched with fraudulent intentions, we do recognize that some issuers might feel a temptation to misappropriate the deposited funds for company or even personal use. Due to a phenomenon commonly known as the slippery-slope effect, what starts out as taking out a few hundred dollars to pay for the office rent might turn into a large-scale embezzlement scheme.

To prevent misappropriation of their deposits by the issuer, investors should make sure that the funds are controlled by a regulated trust company, which is overseen by financial authorities. The trustee should have legally agreed to hold the funds in a fiduciary capacity, exclusively for the benefit of tokenholders. Anchor token is a stable financial ecosystem comprised of a stablecoin cryptocurrency and a non-flationary, algorithmic index. The index is based on the sustainable, upward trend of global economic growth measuring real world value using financial indicators such as the GDP of more than 190 countries, FX indicators of a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields.

Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its algorithmic index called the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: