Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Sedus Coin - Invest for the future - X11 - POW - Masternodes  (Read 8954 times)
Alex-007

Activity: 431
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

1pool.pw
http://1pool.pw

We are added SEDUS coin for mining!

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://1pool.pw:3533 -u WALLET -p c=SEDUS 

----- http://1pool.eu -----
apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

Hi friends, check all the information about the project, and without a doubt you can see the great effort they are putting into it. You will have a very good future, that is why I will support this project and I will be very aware of the community. It has attracted my attention with such good ideas, I hope that communities around the world support this initiative very well. Sedus Coin up, very promising.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

what bounty you have?
vitalichkin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

He wanted to know how soon it would be possible to buy a coin at the crypto bridge? and on which exchange is it available now?
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

currently the Seduscoin is listed only on Vaultmex exchange.   Deposits/withdrawals and trading is open.  Hope to see more listings soon.

vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

Sedus project may be next big one in crypto, low total supply only 14M, premine also below 2 percent of total supply, mainly masternode service with just 1000 collateral with 85% block reward, for all crypto lovers its best time to invest before than listed on crypto-Bridge
guillew

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Well I got into the discord server, and seduscoin seems a good investment idea, has a very good project in addition to their masternodes that allows them to have good profits to the miners, very good project I recommend 100%,
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

currently the Seduscoin is listed only on Vaultmex exchange.   Deposits/withdrawals and trading is open.  Hope to see more listings soon.

there is nothing very interesting about the volume, and it shows that there is not much interest. you need an advertising campaign or launch your market makers to the stock exchange, otherwise the listing did not give anything except the fact of the listing itself.
luisivanb

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

hello friends I find it a very exciting project and with a pretty promising future they have my total support, I wish them the best and blessings! Sedus Coin straight to the moon <3
godie251

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Personally, it seems to me that humanity has taken a great leap, it is going with a very good course towards the future with the use of these technologies. Certainly not only is it easier to use or manage our capital, but with the services offered by the masternode de sedus you can get an excellent profitability the community is growing at a very good pace and has an excellent working group a great combination for success.
Impozibolzz

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

Good evening, my friends! I wish you a very good day! As you know this project is prospering little by little day by day! and today updated the vision of the ranges and better rewards! it is really worth investing time as monetary amounts in this great project!
RayoLaser

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

This is a great project without any doubt. We are here to support and promote it, they are good expectations of this project. SEDUS COIN will be a currency that will have great acceptance throughout the world and will grow greatly
Orianabtc

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

hello friends Sedus you see that this project is really promising and interesting, I hope we can all make it go as far as possible, I really like that they take out coins that really look so great, I hope that it will be very successful in the future and that is one of the largest cryptocurrencies of all because sedus has that potential and a very interesting technology also that will make them reach very high, I wish them the best and I hope they have all the possible success, happy day for all! Grin Grin
narimeansrain

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

great project, I am very impressed by the good way to have income thanks to its mining system and its master node, it seems a great project and will give much to talk about, sedus is great boys, enter the discord and learn more about this great project called seduscoin
@lionel98

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

Here ,seduscoin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named sedus.I wish they complete their goal as soon.listing soon...
Join this server pls....
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

may be we need some more exchanges, trading of sedus on hold at vaultmex exchange may be they are updating the blockchain, like to see Sedus on crypto-bridge to get better exposure ... Hope we will be there soon  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
buchok

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

Slowly sedus is catching up with the top coins. Investing and being part of this project can guarantee you a good profit. It has a different platform and unique among others. Sedus team never stopped in developing strategies to make this project successful. Joining and investing in sedus is never too late. Many people is already talking about it. Good luck to sedus team and keep it up.
SuicidalDemon69

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

Waiting for whitepaper to get published. Are you open on translation bounty especially for Filipino translation? Please send me a private message.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

Not sure why trading on vaultmex was put on HOLD.  I am waiting for listings on more exchanges.

coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

To have a alternative to bank payments Sedus seems like good project. Banks take sometimes days before someone receive the payment especially when buying goods. It is good for merchants because they don't have to fear to have charge backs and extra fees from the banks. They receive their payment almost instant and the customer gets they goods faster. I think this project is no competition for banks it just replaces them in the long run. Really like the low supply. All the best to the team, can't wait to see where this one if going.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: